Are you looking for filament refills for your 3D pen?
Come on!!!you can try our 3d pen filament refills if your 3d pen accepts 1.75mm diameter filament.
Comes with 18 different necessary colors for you to create your handcraft.
Suitable for 1.75mm 3D Pen Printers These filaments can be used for all types of 3D printing pens brands among the 3D printing community. They work perfectly with 3D Pens compatible with 1.75mm filaments such as PACKGOUT, MYNT3D, Soyan, DeWang, Scribbler 3D Printing Pen, 7 Tech and more (check your 3D Pen to ensure the right filament).
Now click”Add into Cart”,you will get the specil gift for you or your kids.
Material: 100% PLA
Diameter: 1.75mm +/-0.02mm
Bag Packing: 18 different colors rolls
Color: White, Black, yellow, red, green, pink, purple, orange, dark blue, brown, sky green, sliver, grey, skin, wooden, lazurite, sky blue, gold
Roll length: 20ft (6.1M)
Total length: 360ft (109.8M)
Temperature Range: 374°F – 446°F (190°C – 230°C)
Now click”Add into Cart”,you will get the special gift for you or your kids.
If you have any questions when you using it,please do not hesitate to contact us,we will try our best to satisfy all of our customers.
- Eco-friendly PLA Filament: Compared with ABS filament, WESEN 3D Pen Filaments are more safer for kids when they are drawing.
- Ultra-Smooth: Our 3D printing pen filament is made of high quality PLA material, which is always round, with no oily residue or breaks. It can produce well lines and bright colors without bubble.
- 18 Unique Colors: These 3D drawing filament refills pack comes with 18 different beautiful colors to give you more options when creating your artistic master piece. Compared with the 20 or more colors ,we save the more similar colors and give you a better price.
- Wider Compatibility: Universal 1.75 mm dia (with dimensional accuracy +/- 0.05 mm) makes these 3D Pen filament Refills compatible with a wide range of 3D pens, including popular brands like MYNT3D, Manve, Canbor, Tecboss, TRLife AIO, etc.
- 100% Guarantee: We are so confident to our product quality and stand behind it 100%, please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any question we will promptly and courteously offer you a full refund or send a new replacement.
Click Here For More Information
Upgrade your PLA printing with a matte finish filament
3D printing is incredible, but run of the mill PLA can make your prints look like … well, look like plastic! Matte finish PLA from SpiderMaker takes 3D printing to the next level of aesthetics and quality with great looking matte texture and gorgeous colors.
A matte finish lets your designs really stand out with rich details that would get glossed over by the way regular PLA reflects light, also helping to make layer lines less obvious. The visual effect is striking enough, but SpiderMaker Matte Finish PLA also feels great with its matte texture. Thanks to these aspects, SpiderMaker Matte Finish PLA gives you a much more refined end product.
SpiderMaker Matte Finish PLA is also great in applications where reflectivity matters, such as in making hoods and surrounds for camera lenses. This PLA also enjoys the same great properties of PLA, such as low odor,
– Be sure to keep the filament coiled tightly on the spool in order to avoid tangles/binding.
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Weight: 700g (1.54 lb)
- Printing temperature: 210~230℃
- Printing speed: 10-60mm/s (0.4″-2.3″ / second)
- Material: matte PLA
- Suggested Printing Temperature: 410°F – 446°F (210°C-230°C)
- Colors: Coal Black, Paper White, Dark Slate Gray, Jujube Red, Coral Red, Brick Red, Sun Orange, Cheese Yellow, Peacock Green, Emerald Green, Wasabi Green, Iron Blue, Steel Blue, Orchid Purple, Mauve Purple, Kraft Brown, Clay, Iron Gray
- EXCELLENT TEXTURE – High quality matte SpiderMaker PLA filament with no glossy plastic look.
- INCREDIBLE TOUGHNESS – Not brittle and with great tensile strength, SpiderMaker filament fiber suffers from less breakage for great printing performance compared to common PLA filament.
- LOW STRINGING – Easy to print with less stringing. SpiderMaker PLA matte series saves you time on post-processing.
- EASILY REMOVABLE SUPPORTS – Supports made with this filament are fast and easy to remove, with minimal surfacing needed after removal.
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS – SpiderMaker filament can be used for a broad range of 3D printing applications.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Filament Vacuumed Sealed with Desiccant
Package includes: 6 Assorted Colors, 500g per Spool, 6 Spools
Material: 100% PLA(Polylactic Acid)
Color: 6 colors(black, white, gray, red, yellow, blue)
Diameter: 1.75mm(Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm)
Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature: 190°C – 230°C (374°F – 446°F )
Recommended Base Plate/Print Bed Temperature: 0-50°C(No Heating Bed Require)
- ✔️ 3D printer filament with 1.75 mm diameter + / – 0.02 mm; designed to fit most common 3D printers (check spool size for compatibility); 6 assorted colors: black, white, gray, red, yellow, blue; 500g per spool (6 spools)
- ✔️ Made of PLA, a commonly used thermoplastic material known for its lower melting temperature and ease of use (no heated bed required), plus it’s low-warp, odorless, and offers a glossy type finish
- ✔️ Engineered to reduce jamming; resealable storage bag included to protect filament between use
- ✔️ Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 190°C – 230°C (374°F – 446°F)
- ✔️ Spool Diameter: 7.8″ – Spool Width: 1.57″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.24″
Check Out Our Website For Details…