The introduction of digital manufacturing techniques, such as 3D printing applied to concrete material, opens up new perspectives on the way in which buildings are designed. Research on this theme is thriving and there is a high rate of innovation related to concrete. At the same time, the first life-size constructions made from printed concrete are emerging from the ground.
This book presents state-of-the-art knowledge on the different printing processes as well as on the concrete material that must adapt to these new manufacturing techniques, such as new hardware and new printers for concrete. The possibilities in terms of architectural design are discussed as well as the pathways that remain to be uncovered. The book also explores the challenges that researchers and companies expect to overcome as they get closer to democratizing this potential revolution that is the digital manufacturing of concrete.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
3D Concrete Printing Technology provides valuable insights into the new manufacturing techniques and technologies needed to produce concrete materials. In this book, the editors explain the concrete printing process for mix design and the fresh properties for the high-performance printing of concrete, along with commentary regarding their extrudability, workability and buildability. This is followed by a discussion of three large-scale 3D printings of ultra-high performance concretes, including their processing setup, computational design, printing process and materials characterization. Properties of 3D-printed fiber-reinforced Portland cement paste and its flexural and compressive strength, density and porosity and the 3D-printing of hierarchical materials is also covered.
- Explores the factors influencing the mechanical properties of 3D printed products out of magnesium potassium phosphate cement material
- Includes methods for developing Concrete Polymer Building Components for 3D Printing
- Provides methods for formulating geopolymers for 3D printing for construction applications
Check Out Our Website For Details…
ZR-Printing 3d printer A8-W5 DIY 3d printer desk kit 3d printer of model making, practical skill, easy editing. High-precision printing configuration, provides a perfect presentation for your jobs in 3d technical parameters
Frame Material Wood + Lead Screw / Wooden + Lead Screw
Precision of the position of the X axis is: 0.05 mm
Accuracy of the Z axis position: 0.015 meters
Printing speed: 10 – 120 mm / s
Thickness of the layer: 0.1 – 0.4 mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
XY Axis Positioning Accuracy：0.012mm
Z Axis Positioning Accuracy：0.004mm
Silk Road: ABS / PLA
Operating System:OS XP，Vista，Win7，Win8，Win10，Linux，M AC
File format: STL, G-code, OBJ
the maximum temperature of the heated bed:About 110 °C
Extruder temperature: about 260 ° C
Power supply: Input: 115 V / 1.5 A 230 V / 0.75 A
Output: DC12 V / 15 A
Connection: USB, SD (Offline Support Print)
Construction dimensions: 220 * 220 * 240 mm
Dimensions of the machine: 500 * 400 * 450 mm
Weight of the machine: 7.5 kg
Package dimensions: 510 * 320 * 225 mm
Gross weight: 9.2 kg
1. All mounting accessories
2. All the tools to be assembled
3.1x CD DISK(User manual ,software,printing test files and so on are all in it)
- ❉ZR-Printing 3D printer ,100mm/s high-speed moving shaft speed, precise 0.4mm nozzle diameter, excellent power supply system, used in conjunction with PLA, low power consumption, environmentally friendly and advanced.
- ❉Self Assembly exercise hands-on ability.Featuring a small footprint , this 3D printer is compact perfect for household and office.
- ❉High-speed 120mm/s moving shaft speed, precise 0.4mm nozzle diameter, excellent power supply system, used in conjunction with ABS/PLA, low power consumption, environmentally friendly and advanced.create a perfect 3D works.
- ❉Supporting Operating System: Windows (linux、mac)，software: Cura，support file format：STL、G-Code、OBJ.
- ❉The ZR-Printing 3D printer is well renowned brand with after-sale warranty ,the easiest printer to install and use ，perfect for used in offices, educational institutions, families, hospitals, etc.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…