- Guarantee the quality of products
- Delivery Time 20-30 Days
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us
- Exquisite products, be of good quality and reasonable price,Cost-effective.
- Please refer to the product description.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
1. The RAMPS 1.4 board is designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small package for low cost. RAMPS interfaces an Arduino Mega with the powerful Arduino MEGA platform and has plenty room for expansion. The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an Arduino MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion. Additionally, a number of Arduino expansion boards can be added to the system as long as the main RAMPS board is kept to the top of the stack.
2. Mega 2560 board For Arduino Mega is an ATmega2560 as core microcontroller development board itself has 54 groups digital I / O input / output terminal (14 groups do PWM outputs), 16 sets of simulation than the input side, group 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), using the 16 MHz crystal oscillator. With the bootloader, download the program directly via USB without having to go through other external writer. Supply part of the optional USB power, or as an external power using the AC-to-DC adapter and battery. Arduino development IDE interface is based on open-source principles, allows you to free download for use in project work, school teaching, motor control, interactive works.
3. A4988 driver is a carrier board or breakout board for Allegro’s A4988 DMOS Microstepping Driver with Translator and Overcurrent Protection by Pololu; we therefore recommend careful reading of the A4988 datasheet before using this product. This stepper motor driver lets you control one bipolar stepper motor at up to 2 A output current per coil.
1 x Complete soldered and assembled RAMPS 1.4
1 x Mega 2560 Board For Arduino
4 x Soldered A4988 driver
4 x Heatsink for A4988 driver
1 x USB cable
- 1 x Complete soldered and assembled RAMPS 1.4
- 1 x Mega 2560 Board For Arduino
- 4 x Soldered A4988 driver
- 4 x Heatsink for A4988 driver
- 1 x USB cable
Visit The Website For More Information…
– This list is a Mega Pololu Shield, or RAMPS for short. It is designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small package for low cost.
– RAMPS interfaces an Arduino Mega with the powerful Arduino MEGA platform and has plenty room for expansion.
– The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an Arduino MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion.
– Additionally, a number of Arduino expansion boards can be added to the system as long as the main RAMPS board is kept to the top of the stack.
– This board is mostly based on Adrian’s Pololu_Electronics and work by Tonok. Copper etch resists methods suggested by Vik.
– Also inspired by Vik’s work with EasyDrivers. circuit design based mostly on Adrian’s Pololu_Electronics Joaz at RepRapSource.com supplied initial pin definitions and many design improvements.
– Much inspiration, suggestions, and ideas from Prusajr, Kliment, Maxbots, Rick, and many others in the RepRap community.
1 x Assembled RAMPS RepRap Mega Pololu Shield
5 x A4988 Stepper Driver Motor
- It has provisions for the cartesian robot and extruder. Expandable to control other accessories. LEDs indicate when heater outputs on.
- 3 mosfets for heater / fan outputs and 3 thermistor circuits. Fused at 5A for additional safety and component protection. SD Card add on available — Available now made by Kliment – Sdramps
- Heated bed control with additional 11A fuse. Fits 5 Pololu stepper driver board.Pololu boards are on pin header sockets so they can be replaced easily or removed for use in future designs.
- I2C and SPI pins left available for future expansion.All the Mosfets are hooked into PWM pins for versatility. Option to connect 2 motors to Z for Prusa Mendel.
- Servo style connectors are used to connect to the endstops, motors, and leds. These connectors are gold plated, rated for 3A, very compact, and globally available.
Visit The Website For More Information…