Welcome to CCTREE 3D Products Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.03mm.
PLA(Polylactic acid) is a environmentally friendly materials that can easy to be degradated and without smell. It is thermoplastic aliphatic polyester made of renewable resources like corn or starch. Its extrusion-temperature is much lower than ABS, and most often doesn’t require a heated bed. It is the ” default ” recommended material for many desktop 3D printers. It has the following characteristics:
Good toughness high strength, high stiffness
No block nozzle, good stick hot bed, a smooth PLA used
Low shrinkage, thermoforming dimensional stability
Accurate diameter: 1.75mm, variations + /-0.03mm
1)Diameter tolerance is within ±0.02
2)The regularl PLA in the market is very brittle,Our PLA is modified with more flexible and can store at least one years
3) Several times tougher than regularl PLA resulting in improved strength and impact resistance
4)Superb layer bonding
5)High rigidity. Good glossiness.
- * PLA Filament 1.75mm diameter, 1kg net weight, 100% virgin material without cheap plastic fillers or regrind
- *Tolerance ± 0.03mm , Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- *Spool Size:diameter 195mm + inner hub 55mm height 60mm
- Print Temperature: 190 – 220°C, depending on printer model
- *CCTREE filament Compatible with Makerbot, FlashForge,Monoprice,XYZprinting，ALUNAR and other desktop 3D printers