Modeling Technology：FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling）
Max Traveling Speed：180mm/s
Input：AC 100-265V 50-60Hz
Output：DC 24V 15A 360W
Working Mode：Online or SD offline
Max Nozzle Temperature：255℃
Max Hot bed Temperature：110℃
Resume print after power off: Yes
- Ender 3 Upgraded Version: This Ender-3X comes with a tempered glass, which makes models are easier removed. It also makes the hot bed more flat.
- Advanced Technology: MK-10 extruder greatly reduces plugging risk and bad extrustion; V-Slot with POM wheel makes it move noiseless, smoothly and durable. Five more free nozzles included.
- Easy and Quick Assembly: It comes with several assembled parts, you only need about 2 hours to assemble 20 nuts well.
- Resume Print: Ender 3X has the ability to resume prints even after a power outage or lapse occurs.
- Strict Test: Strict testing for key components before delivery and life-time technical support.
Click Here For More Information
Welcome to CCTREE 3D Products.Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05mm
Bronze PLA is PLA plastic mixed and filled with real bronze. The resulting filament imparts the look and feel of bronze giving the printed part a sculpted bronze finish look. The finished part will look laser sintered. The filament prints just like normal PLA, so it is very easy to print and environmentally friendly.
Frequently asked questions:
1) Filaments do not extrude properly?
A: Check the running extruder temperature is match with the temperature of the filament extrusion needed. If not, keep trying to set a appropriate temperature.
2) How do I store my filament?
A: Sealing the filament in a dry storage can effectively prevent it brittle and crack cased by absorbing moisture from the air for a long term.
3) Is your filament tangled?
A: Check the spool is installed correctly.
- 1.75mm diameter, 1kg net weight, Metal Bronze Filled Filament
- Spool Size:diameter 195mm + inner hub 55mm
- Metal Bronze Filled Filament 3D Printing Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- Print Temperature: 200 – 250°C, depending on printer model
- Compatible with Makerbot,UP,Afinia,Leapfrog Creatr, Builder,Reprap,Felix, Ultimaker and any other FDM 3D printers
Check Out Our Website For Details…
SIQUK 22 Pieces 3D Printer Nozzles MK8 Nozzle 0.2mm, 0.3mm, 0.4mm, 0.5mm, 0.6mm, 0.8mm, 1.0mm Extruder Print Head with Free Storage Box for 3D Printer Makerbot Creality CR-10
Output diameter: 0.2 mm, 0.3 mm, 0.4 mm, 0.5 mm, 0.6 mm, 0.8 mm, 1.0 mm
Input diameter: 1.75 mm
Screw thread: M6
Quantity: 22 pcs
Attention: Small accessories, please keep away from children.
2 x 0.2 mm 3D printer nozzles
2 x 0.3 mm 3D printer nozzles
10 x 0.4 mm 3D printer nozzles
2 x 0.5 mm 3D printer nozzles
2 x 0.6 mm 3D printer nozzles
2 x 0.8 mm 3D printer nozzles
2 x 1.0 mm 3D printer nozzles
1 x Plastic box
SIQUK are devoted to offer premium quality products to all cherished customers. Meanwhile supply 45 days money back guarantee and 18 months warranty.
If there are any questions, please feel free to contact us, SIQUK Customer Service Team will spare no efforts to assist with you within 24 hours.
- Package include: totally 22 pcs MK8 nozzles in 7 sizes, 2 x 0.2mm, 2 x 0.3mm, 10 x 0.4mm, 2 x 0.5mm, 2 x 0.6mm, 2 x 0.8mm, 2 x 1.0mm
- Parameter: input diameter 1.75mm; output diameter 0.2mm, 0.3mm, 0.4mm, 0.5mm, 0.6mm, 0.8mm, 1.0mm; out thread: M6
- Applicability and compatibility: fit for 3D Printer Makerbot Creality CR-10, MK8 Makerbot Reprap Prusa I3, compatible with all 1.75mm PLA ABS 3D printer
- Premium material: the 3D printer nozzles are made of high quality brass material, sturdy and durable, connect with M6 out thread, easy to install
- Attention: small accessories, please keep away from children
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…