Hillside-kit 3D Printing Pen njector Head Nozzle For 2nd Generation
Used for 1.75mm ABS & PLA filament
Heating temperature: 70-80℃
Nozzle Diameter: Approx. 0.7 mm / 0.28 “
Nozzle Total Length: Approx 1.5cm
Material :non-metal aerial material
Color : Black
Package Includes :
1 x Nozzle for 3D Printer Pen
Note : Please check your original 3D Printer Pen Nozzle before placing the order. Please be sure the specifications above and its appearance are the same. Then it will meet your needs.
- Integrated inserted design make this nozzle easier to be replaced. You could just press the buckle lightly and the nozzle will be disassembled.
- If the nozzle is jammed, you could remove and clean it at any time with easy access.
- The temperature of the nozzle could reach no more than 70-80℃, which could prevent you from scald in accident.
- Safety design with non-metal aerial material makes you feel relieved during your printing time.
- The nozzle of 3D printing pen belongs to perishable items, choose from reliable supplier
Visit The Website For More Information…
Start your 3D printing adventure by downloading some of the 4,500+ FREE 3D models available from our online XYZ 3D Gallery. We have nine categories that include everything from toys and games, to art pieces and educational items. Students and teachers get FREE access to our online curriculum education program, XYZprinting STEAM, which helps K-12 Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics educators to incorporate 3D printing into their classroom.
- Compact and Productive: The da Vinci Mini is 30％ smaller than da Vinci Jr. 1.0 and has a 5.9″ x 5.9″ x 5.9″ aluminum print bed for larger and finer prints
- Connect wirelessly to your home network for easy 3D printing
- The da Vinci Mini filaments are made using PLA plastics derived from corn starch, making them environmental and non-toxic
- The da Vinci Mini streamlines its printing function through a single-button print design as well as providing different colored LEDs to indicate printing conditions
- Make your dreams into reality with the FREE downloadable version of XYZmaker 3D modeling design software for beginners
Click Here For More Information
3D Printing for Fashion is the first book that has been designed to give both designers and industry leaders access to the conceptual and practical knowledge needed to participate in what promises to be the biggest cultural/social transformation since the last industrial revolution.
Organized around the three key topics of materials/production technologies, computational geometry/simulation and design methodologies, 3D Printing for Fashion will provide both design students and industry professionals with the know-how, skills and confidence needed to critically engage with a rapidly evolving design landscape of tools, materials and software applications. The book will crucially unpack emerging design methodologies through a series of project-driven step-by-step tutorials and will demystify complex new design and manufacturing processes through interviews with leaders in the design and 3D printing industries.
Check Out Our Website For Details…