We constantly have to be ‘doing’, or else we get bored. We have trouble focusing…our brains just want constant engagement. Sometimes when they aren’t fully engaged, we start to feel anxious. And then there are the times when stress starts to get the best of us (and who wants to use a stress ball these days?). Does this sound familiar? Don’t worry, you’re not alone and you are just a few spins away from calm.
When will your spinning device save you?
• When you’re sitting in the airport, dying from boredom, because your plane’s been delayed due to an ice storm.
• When your bosses 10 minute meeting turns into an hour long head-slapper.
• When you need to give your mind a break from a taxing project.
• When your phone dies and you have nothing to keep you busy.
• When you’re in deep thought and need a mindless activity that won’t distract you.
• When you need a quiet stress reliever to relax your nerves.
• When you just feel like fidgeting.
Your spinning fidget toy is…
→ Compact – Discretely take your spinner with you anywhere. It’s pocket-sized design lets you bring it to the office, on your morning train commute, to church, and everywhere in between.
→ Smooth – No rough 3D-printed edges here. Your fingers will love the smooth edges we’re able to achieve through our injection molding process.
→ Durable – High-quality ABS plastic gives your new spinner the durability you demand.
→ TSA-Friendly – As safe to bring through a TSA checkpoint as your wristwatch.
- SHIPS FROM THE USA! Don’t be fooled. Others claiming to be genuine FidgetDoctorTM are simply imposters.
- Stop Fidgeting, Start Spinning: The FidgetDoctorTM has your prescription! Reduce ADHD habits, calm your anxiety, occupy your mind, and make it through dreaded work meetings with this addictively gratifying fidget toy.
- Long & Balanced Spinning: Our long-lasting center bearing utilizes Silicon Nitride (Si3N4) Ceramic Technology and is engineered for effortless, balanced, and lasting spins. Rated 40% stronger than steel bearings, they pack the durability needed for endless spinning. (Best results are achieved after a short 100-spin break-in period).
- Smooth & Ergonomic Edges – No rough 3D-printed edges here. Your fingers will love the smooth edges we’re able to achieve through our injection molding process.
- Spinning Techniques: Finger Spinning – Grip between your Thumb and Middle finger, flick with your Pointer or Ring finger. Tabletop Spinning – Place your spinner on a table or desk, hold the center with one finger and flick with another.
ViaCAD™ 2D/3D brings the power of 3D to everyone; regardless of your design experience. This software provides a seamless marriage of 2D and 3D to help you take your sketched ideas to 3D realism. Powerful but easy-to-use 3D design and drafting tools will help you create like seasoned designers and compatibility with other systems will let you share your designs.
With support for both metric and imperial measurements as well as AutoCAD™, SketchUP, Rhinoceros and other formats to share, ViaCAD™ is the perfect 3D software to model your ideas. ViaCAD™ has tools for architectural drawings, mechanical designs, electrical schematics, Do-It-Yourself projects, and much more.
The addition of PowerPack LT printing tools allows you to prepare and verify your data for 3D printing. PowerPack LT provides a collection of tools designed to increase your productivity within 3D printing and managing CAD data by finding common mistakes with your model before printing. You’ll save time and materials with an overall 3D print check.
Here are just some of the types of drawings you can create with ViaCAD™:
Creating 3D models is easy with ViaCAD™, regardless of the design’s complexity. The LogiCursor™ will guide your cursor to help you create drafting documents or even align points in 3D. Editing is as easy as drag and drop with the Gripper™.
Powerful Solid Modeling
ViaCAD™ provides solid modeling technology found in much higher end products. There is a unique tie between 2D and 3D; which means you can edit 2D profiles used to create 3D objects and the 3D shape will automatically update.
2D Drafting and Documentation
A complete set of 2D drawing tools is provided for drafting documents and sketching schematics, floor plans, mechanical designs and more.
ViaCAD™ is built with professional level technology providing speed, precision, and compatibility. ViaCAD™ provides a smoother workflow allowing for faster drawing manipulation and working with larger files. Compatibility with AutoCAD™, SketchUp and other products means you can share your designs with others. Using ACIS™-based geometry means you are creating with the same technology used by others using software costing thousands of dollars.
PowerPack LT 3D Printing Tools
PowerPack expands the functionality of ViaCAD™ 2D/3D with tools for 3D printing. General utilities allow you to manage CAD data and validate parts required for 3D printing. Example tools include an overall 3D print check, slice preview, overhang and wall thickness analysis, and surface normals check. These 3D printing capabilities will strengthen your work and enhance your productivity.
3D Printing Tools
The 3D Printing tools provide a collection of tools to check and prepare a part for 3D Printing.
A collection of tools for manipulating entity attributes.
|Supported OS:||Windows 10,Windows 8,Windows 7,Windows Vista|
|Processor:||64 Bit Intel® Pentium® or AMD® Athlon™ class processor|
|RAM:||4 GB of RAM|
|Hard Disk:||4 GB of hard disk space|
|Video Card:||An OpenGL/DirectX9 compliant video card with 256MB of dedicated RAM|
|Additional Requirements:||Windows® XP or higher, Mouse Pointing Device (wheel button recommended), Internet connection required|
- Powerful but easy-to-use 3D design and drafting tools will help you create like seasoned designers and compatibility with other systems will let you share your designs.
- PowerPack LT provides a collection of tools designed to increase your productivity within 3D printing and managing CAD data by finding common mistakes with your model before printing.
- A complete set of 2D drawing tools is provided for drafting documents and sketching schematics, floor plans, mechanical designs and more.
- 26 industry-standard dimension styles, and 250+ tools for 2D drafting and editing,
- Includes 19 file formats to share your designs. GES, STEP, SAT, SketchUP, AutoCAD, DXF/DWG, OBJ, Adobe Illustrator, Rhinoceros, STL, 3DS Max, and more.