This book offers a unique guide to the three-dimensional (3D) printing of metals. It covers various aspects of additive, subtractive, and joining processes used to form three-dimensional parts with applications ranging from prototyping to production.
Examining a variety of manufacturing technologies and their ability to produce both prototypes and functional production-quality parts, the individual chapters address metal components and discuss some of the important research challenges associated with the use of these technologies.
As well as exploring the latest technologies currently under development, the book features unique sections on electron beam melting technology, material lifting, and the importance this science has in the engineering context. Presenting unique real-life case studies from industry, this book is also the first to offer the perspective of engineers who work in the field of aerospace and transportation systems, and who design components and manufacturing networks. Written by the leading experts in this field at universities and in industry, it provides a comprehensive textbook for students and an invaluable guide for practitioners
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Hillside-kit 3D Printing Pen njector Head Nozzle For 2nd Generation
Used for 1.75mm ABS & PLA filament
Heating temperature: 70-80℃
Nozzle Diameter: Approx. 0.7 mm / 0.28 “
Nozzle Total Length: Approx 1.5cm
Material :non-metal aerial material
Color : Black
Package Includes :
1 x Nozzle for 3D Printer Pen
Note : Please check your original 3D Printer Pen Nozzle before placing the order. Please be sure the specifications above and its appearance are the same. Then it will meet your needs.
- Integrated inserted design make this nozzle easier to be replaced. You could just press the buckle lightly and the nozzle will be disassembled.
- If the nozzle is jammed, you could remove and clean it at any time with easy access.
- The temperature of the nozzle could reach no more than 70-80℃, which could prevent you from scald in accident.
- Safety design with non-metal aerial material makes you feel relieved during your printing time.
- The nozzle of 3D printing pen belongs to perishable items, choose from reliable supplier
Visit The Website For More Information…
Start your 3D printing adventure by downloading some of the 4,500+ FREE 3D models available from our online XYZ 3D Gallery. We have nine categories that include everything from toys and games, to art pieces and educational items. Students and teachers get FREE access to our online curriculum education program, XYZprinting STEAM, which helps K-12 Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics educators to incorporate 3D printing into their classroom.
- Compact and Productive: The da Vinci Mini is 30％ smaller than da Vinci Jr. 1.0 and has a 5.9″ x 5.9″ x 5.9″ aluminum print bed for larger and finer prints
- Connect wirelessly to your home network for easy 3D printing
- The da Vinci Mini filaments are made using PLA plastics derived from corn starch, making them environmental and non-toxic
- The da Vinci Mini streamlines its printing function through a single-button print design as well as providing different colored LEDs to indicate printing conditions
- Make your dreams into reality with the FREE downloadable version of XYZmaker 3D modeling design software for beginners
Click Here For More Information