Model number: RP100A – yellow, Weight: 233g
Dimensions: 7.09in x 1.77in x 0.79in(18cm x 4.5cm x 2cm)
Quantity: 1, Color: White + Yellow, Extrusion: Hot melt extrusion molding accumulation Forming:
3D Print Range: Indefinite Spinning speed:
Adjustable Heating temperature: 160-250 degrees
Device operating voltage: 12V 3A
Nozzle: 0.4 mm
Interested groups: Painters, product designers, hobbyists, children, students, etc.
Design highlights: Prolonged use doesn’t cause FLAC fatigue
Lightweight design: Easy to handle
Heating coil and a nozzle cartridge design
Temperature adjustable design Intelligent standby, functional design
Electric heating nozzle integrated and compact design convenient for maintenance and replacement
The slender pen body suits hands habit
The stepless speed change by single hand Intelligence standby modes
Super silence design
Packing list : 1 x 3D stereoscopic printing pen 1 x 12V 3A Power Adapter (197cm), 3 x Filaments (10g)
- 1. This pen replaces ink with plastic which melted at a high temperature to create a 3D object instead of just an idea on paper. It can be used to draw in the air or on surface as well as tracing objects on paper.
- 2. This 3D stereoscopic printing pen bring your art to life with easy control functions, such as its lightweight in design and has easier speed control.
- 3. Creating true masterpieces with this really effective 3D pen that will perfect for the artists, hobby enthusiasm and the creative individuals.
- 4. Electric heating nozzle integrated and compact design convenient for maintenance and replacement.
- 5. Use it just like any other kind of pen by drawing normally in the beginning, with the nib pressed to paper, but then you lift it in the air and the pen keeps drawing.