Thank you for visit us and shop the best 3D Pen Stencils-Real Paper Stencils in Riotech Store!
Designed for guiding 3D printing pen creation. 20pcs/pack, 40 different patterns, display steps and finished goods.
Can be used for many times.
Quantity: 20pcs/pack, 40pcs designs.
Item Size: 25.5 * 18cm
x20 Drawing Painting Moulds
x1 Transparent plastic Sheet/Plate
Only the picture and transparent mold are included, not the 3d project.
Thank you for visiting us and welcome shop again in Riotech store!
- √ Create yourself works on Real Papers:Help unlock your imagination and drawing out the physical design that you like
- √ GREAT TOOL TO START DRAWING:The 3D Pen Paper Model is a great tool for anyone interested in 3D modelling. It is suitable for any 3D pen! 3D printing paper mold is perfect for children above 8 yrs old and adult no matter you are artists, hobbyist or creative lovers.
- √ CAN BE USED INFINITELY :When you buy this item,you will receive one piece transparent plastic plate/mold,you may put the plate on paper before you start to drawing any design.
- √ Package includes: x20 3D Pen Stencils-Real Paper Stencils,total 40 different designs can be draw and x1 Transparent plastic Mold/Plate.It’s so easy to start drawing from now on.
- √ MORE NEW ACCESSORIES OF 3D PEN: Search ” Riotech 3D pen” on amazon, you will find many kinds of “RIOTECH” 3D Printing pen, and 3D pen filament refills, better quality, more attractive price.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
The worldwide challenge, commissioned by US-based Branch Technology, challenged participants to design a 600-800 square-foot (about 55-75 sq meter) “single-family home that rethinks traditional aesthetics, ergonomics, construction, building systems, and structure from the bottom up.”
Curve Appeal appeals to judges
The winner, announced last week, is Chicago-based architectural firm WATG (Wimberly, Allison, Tong and Goo) with their design “Curve Appeal”. The project consists of curving interior and an exterior “cores” which form the roof and parts of the facade. The interior protects the inhabitants from the outside elements, but still allows light to fill the space in order to create an organic, harmonious relationship with the environment. The exterior consists of “simple yet careful calculated archways” that blend in with the surrounding site, WATG explains. The structure will be produced using 3D-printed plastic and carbon-fiber panels wrapped around glass panels.
How to build a (3D-printed) house
Competition founder Branch will itself provide the printed material, a unique mix of plastic and carbon fiber. WATG’s design will be broken down into smaller components for the printing process, then aggregated together to form the overall structure. To provide strength and resistance, spray foam and concrete will be added, as well as the glass wall panels and furnishings. WATG was required to take lighting, plumbing and electricity into consideration when conceiving their design.
The production of components for “Curve Appeal” is expected to start in 2017.
OOKU 3D Pen – Creativity Unleashed
Designed, tailored and perfectly optimized for everyday creations with the power of 3D Printing, all in a single Pen.
From simplicity of use with auto-feeding of any PLA or ABS type material, to the natural fit into your hands, to low temperature ceramic heads, the OOKU 3D Pen brings your creative imaginations to life with OOKU’s micro 3D printing technology.
Quickly melt and cool the ABS/PLA/HIPS printing material to create rigid free standing structures, forms, and shapes. Create individual parts and pieces or combine pieces together to really unleash your imagination.
On demand Prototyping, drawing, and crafting is here with the OOKU 3D Pen. Unleash your 3D creativity into the world.
– Ooku’s Natural Fit design ensures the pen fits to your hand naturally, as you would holding a pen or marker.
– Simplicity of use – just plug in, power on, heat up, and create.
– Adjustable speeds with automatic material inflow, without the hassle of controlling temperatures.
– Slender 0.7mm extrusion tip taking precision and detailing to a new level.
– Lower temperatures and greatest heat efficiency keeping the pen cool and safe during use with ceramic head.
– Smart automatic shutdown after 5-10 minutes of idling.
– Highest material comparability – from ABS to PLA to HIPS – use any material most suited for your projects without any hassle.
1 x OOKU 3D Pen
3 x Multi-colored 1.75mm Biodegradable PLA filament packs
1 x Pen Holder Stand
1 x 110-240V USA Power Adapter
1 x Manual
Safety and Warning Instruction
1. This 3D Pen is suitable for children and adults over 8 years of age. Supervision of small children during product use is required.
2. The output nozzle and area can reach 250 degrees F so keep your hands and fingers away from the nozzle and avoid direct contact.
- Like a 3D Printer, print and create objects by drawing with the pen using 3D printing plastics like 1.75mm ABS or PLA Filament – Think like a builder to combine parts and pieces of objects you created to form a new grander object.
- Create easily with our simple of use Ooku pen design. Just plug in, power on, select material type, heat up, and create. Control extrusion speeds without worring about material flow, and without the hassle of setting different temperatures.
- Ooku Natural Fitting design ensures the 3D Pen fits into your hands comfortably and naturally – like holding a pen or marker. No heavy or odd bulky shaped designs that cramp up your style and hands. And NO maintaince or jams with our SMART Infeed and Extrusion design.
- 3 Free full set of color filaments along with pen holder stand with all orders included.
- Ooku 100% satisfaction and defect-free guarantee for 2 years on all Ooku 3D Pens ensures you can buy without hestiation. We want you to create – not worry! Join the community at ooku.co
Check Out Our Website For Details…