This book has been entirely revamped and rewritten to encompass all of the updates in the 3D printing industry. Nearly 50% longer than the previous edition, this 2020 version of 3D Printing Failures has 7 new chapters, new photographs, and has each chapter rewritten, including a “Material Science” chapter by Nicolas Tokotuu, Product Manager at Polymaker. Whether you are new to 3D printing or have dozens of prints under your belt, this book is for you! Sean Aranda and David Feeney have hundreds of thousands of successful hours of printing, so let them help you achieve consistent, clean prints.The failures and topics that are discussed in great detail by chapter are: * Bed Adhesion * Build Plate Not Heating * Build Plate Not Reading Correct Temperature * Built Up Material in Nozzle * Electrical Safety* Elephant Foot* Extruder Stepper Skipping* Filament Snapping* Gaps in Walls * Ghosting* Hotend Can’t Reach or Maintain Temperature * Hotend Not Heating * Hotend Not Reading Correct Temperature * Important Accessories and Replacements* Layer Shifts * LCD Blank or Dark * Mandatory Maintenance* Materials and their Settings* Material Science* Missing Layers* Model Errors * Not Finding Home * Nozzle Clogs * Over Extrusion * Parts Being Knocked Over* Parts Not Mating Together * Poor Layer Adhesion* Print Pauses Mid Print* Quality Options * Running Out of Filament * Settings Issues * Speed Limitations* Stepper Motors Overheating or Malfunctioning* Stripped Filament * Unlevelled Build Plate * Warping * Z-Axis Wobble * Z-Height Calibration* And much more!If you have any issues with the printing quality, please email me at the email listed in the book with proof of purchase for high-quality photos and a .PDF.
1.12864 LCD screen and keypad for easy offline use
2.Assembly is simple and suitable for DIY customers;
3.More stable Aluminum alloy frame, more accurate printing accuracy;
4.Supports 0.1 – 0.4mm printing layer thickness;
5.Supports TF card off-line printing, especially convenient when without the computer
6. 220 x 270 x 300mm large build volume, just right for you.
7.Working condition: 10 – 40 Deg.C, humidity 20 – 50%
Printed object size:220*270*300mm
Display screen: 12864 LCD screen
Nozzle quantity:Single Nozzle
XY axis moving speed (max): 3000mm / min
Z axis moving speed (max): 200mm / minv
Print speed: 40 – 120mm/s
Platform board: Aluminum Sheet
Extruded head operating temperature (max): 260 ℃
Hot bed temperature (max): 100 ℃
XY-axis positioning accuracy: 0.015mm
Z-axis positioning accuracy: 0.004mm
Support print material: ABS, PLA, HIPS ect. Printing material diameter: 1.75mm
File format: G-code,STL
Model supporting function: Yes
Working Power: 250W
Host computer software: Cura
System support: Windows, Mac
Product size: 40.00 x 44.00 x 49.50 cm / 15.75 x 17.32 x 19.49 inches
Package Size: 50.00 x 45.00 x 20.00 cm / 19.69 x 17.72 x 7.87 inches
1* E10 3d printer
- Assemble simply, it can be installed in ten minutes for using.
- Widely applied to many field, printing 3D toys, teaching equipment, and other technological devices, great for stimulating users’ creativity and inspiration and realizing their ideal.
- Extrusion mechanism can cope with the different feed direction, changing material conveniently, and support soft material.
- High cost-effective DIY 3D printer, it features 12864 LCD screen, support SD card and off-line printing.
- Aluminum Alloy framework is more stable, more sophisticated printing precision; the tightness of belt is adjustable to prevent loose belts from sliding.
FDM High Accuracy 3D Printer Kit
- Layer accuracy: 0.1mm-0.5mm
- Positioning accuracy: XY axis 0.011mm
- Filament diameter: Z axis 0.0025mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
- Motion axis speed: 30mm/s_100mm/s
- Recommended nozzle movement speed: 35-40 mm/s
- Input file type: STL, GCODE
- Printing Materials: ABS, PLA
- Material properties: ABS and PLA for exclusive 3D printing (exclusive formula)
- Support Operating System: Windows XP Windows 7/8 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Software: Replicator G or Westernized Chinese Version (Compatible with MakerWare Software)
- Construction platform temperature: 110 or so (warm rise in winter and cool in summer)
- Sprinkler discharge flow, approximately 24cc/hour
- Operating Environment: Install in a well-ventilated, dust-free area. Temperature: 15°C to 35°C. Humidity: 20% to 80% (without condensation).
- Storage environment: Temperature: 0°C to 40°C Humidity: 10% to 80% (non-condensing). No corrosive gases exist and clean occasions.
- Input voltage: 220V and 110V (the power supply has a switch to regulate the required power)
- Power: 210W
- The total volume of the printer: 320*467*381mm
- Packing size: 565*430*535mm
- Build size: 225*145*150mm
- Weight (including outer packaging), 15KG
- 3D printer*1
- Power cord*1
- USB data cable *1
- CD card*1
- Printing supplies *1（ABS/PLA random）
- Hanging column*1
- Customized MK8 nozzles, rugged and compact lead screws, advanced high-speed motors, advanced motherboards, superior power system, 3D filaments for ABS, PLA, HIP, PP, nylon and many other models.
- 【Operating system and working environment】: Windows XP / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10. Temperature: 0 – 30 degrees Celsius, humidity: 20 – 50 degrees Celsius
- 【printing area】 220 x 150 x 150 mm aerospace wood, insulation and stability than Ken strength increased twice.Maintain a perfect sense of construction and handmade charm.
- 【Pre-installed】: this is a pre-installed printer that takes less than 30 minutes from disassembly to printing to quickly enjoy the fun and inspiration of 3D printing.
- 【6 month warranty】: BUBU Bird will be responsible for free repair or spare parts replacement for FDM-3D printers. If you need to replace any parts, BUBU Bird will provide the parts for free. This includes the main board, motor, extruder or power supply.Buy BUBU Bird’s 3D printer for lifetime technical support and after-sales service!