Pxmalion Mini 3D printer is an entry-level 3D printer from Pxmalion. It has a relatively small footprint, with a smaller than average print area – however, the emphasis here is on ease of assembly and use.
Comes with pre-assembled X/Y/Z axis. It takes only very few time to complete the assembly. Features with Cantilever Design, Auto Bed Level and Filament Run Out Detection.
Please kindly download the INSTRUCTIONS via the link below.
Printing technology: FDM (hot melt lamination technology)
Print size: Max. 120 L x 120 W x 150 H mm
Printing Accuracy: X, Y, Z 0.1 mm
Position accuracy: 0.01 mm
Lamination pitch: 0.05 – 0.2 mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
Nozzle temperature: 0-245°C
Printing speed: 0 – 60 mm/s
Filament diameter: 1.75 mm
Printing material: PLA
XY Movement operation: Step motor & timing belt
Z Move operation: Step motor & lead screw
Casing: Aluminum material & acrylic board
Platform: Stainless steel sheet
File format: G – CODE (Please convert STL and OBJ to G – CODE)
Operating system: Windows / Mac OS X
Connection: Micro SD card (Micro SD card is not included)
Voltage: AC 100 – 240 V 50 Hz – 60 Hz
Product size: 290 L x 197 W x 290 H mm
Packing size: 356 L x 187 W x 320 H mm
Product weight: 3.8 kg
Packing weight: 4.8 kg
1 x Pxmalion MINI 3D printer
1 x Auto Leveling Sensor
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Tool Kit
1 x USB Cable
1 x Tape for platform
1 x PLA Filament 40g
With use of an adhesion sheet, the 3D print adhesion to the build plate will be highly improved as well as the printing results. You can seach ASIN B07DYPWTWD to find Pxmalion customized print sheet for Pxmalion MINI
- Pxmalion Mini 3D printer is an entry-level 3D printer from Pxmalion. It has a relatively small footprint, with a smaller than average print area – however, the emphasis here is on ease of assembly and use.
- With use of the standard FDM process, the Pxmalion Mini is a Cantilever printer, for those who want to begin their 3D printing experience with low budget and without having to spend lots of time to build a DIY kit.
- This is an ideal lightweight desktop 3D printer for a quick start into 3D printing. Especially for the kids and students, it delivers so many opportunities to learn and explore the world in many respects and helps promoting their ability to interact with physical models, rather than theoretical ones.
- Simply reload a new spool and press the button, then the printing will continue from the place where it was stopped. You can also change to a new color of spool after the previous filament runs out. Create multi-colorful shaped objects becomes much easier. The function of auto leveling is adopted to make it easier to use and to increase the success rate of shaping.
- Basic Feature: The main body size is 290 L x 197 W x 290 H mm. The max print size is 120 L x 120 W x 150 H mm. It’s recommended to print at 0-60mm/s.
Click Here For More Information
Trovole is a manufacturer specializing in R&D, design and manufacture of 3D printers. The 3D printers produced are ROSH-certified and CE-certified. Trovole 3D printers are exported to more than 400 countries in the world, leading global sales, and are deeply loved by consumers worldwide.
This is the video of the printer installation
Construction dimensions: 220 * 220 * 240 mm
Dimensions of the machine: 500 * 400 * 450 mm
Weight of the machine: 7.5 kg
Package dimensions: 510 * 320 * 225 mm
Gross weight: 9.2 kg
Material：Aviation Wooden(Generally used in aviation equipment, with shock and heat resistance characteristics)
Precision of the position of the X axis is: 0.05 mm
Accuracy of the Z axis position: 0.015 meters
XY Axis Positioning Accuracy：0.012mm
Z Axis Positioning Accuracy：0.004mm
Printing speed: 10 – 120 mm / s
Thickness of the layer: 0.1 – 0.4 mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Filament: ABS / PLA
Power supply: Input: 115 V / 1.5 A 230 V / 0.75 A
Output: DC12 V / 15 A
Connection: USB, SD (Offline Support Print)
Operating System:OS XP，Vista，Win7，Win8，Win10，Linux，M AC
File format: STL, G-code, OBJ
the maximum temperature of the heated bed:About 110 °C
Extruder temperature: about 260 ° C
3D printer packaging:
1. All modules
2. All assembly tools
4.1.75mm Filament *1.（ABS/PLA random）
- ◆High cost-effective A8-W5 3D printer kit, including all department modules, all assembly tools, Software, Filament, CD, etc. The user-friendly, family-friendly and wallet-ready 3D printer from Trovole is ready.
- ◆The size of the 3D printer is 500*400*450mm. It compact enough to fit any desk. The building size is 220*220*240mm, printing capacity is greater. Working with ABS / PLA filaments, the material is more environmentally friendly. Working condition：10-30℃，Humidity 20-50%.
- ◆With LCD screen, 5 buttons, easy to operate. Equipped with a high-quality extruder, the highest printing speed is up to 120mm/sec. The precision is higher, and the printing quality is higher.Use the Cura software, support windows(linux、mac).
- ◆W5 3D printer can print CAD 3D printer model to real .its frame while it uses linear bearings , belts and threaded rods to build X , Y , Z axis .It enables W5 to print steadily with no vibration .
- ◆3D printers have been able to print a lot of things, have a very big impact on the medical, cultural, construction, food, automotive and other industries, and his extensive application may exceed our imagination.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
This book has been entirely revamped and rewritten to encompass all of the updates in the 3D printing industry. Over 50% longer than the previous edition, this 2019 version of 3D Printing Failures has 8 new chapters, dozens of updated photographs, and has each chapter rewritten.
Whether you are new to 3D printing, or you have dozens of successful prints under your belt, this book is going to help you! Sean Aranda and David Feeney have hundreds of thousands of successful 3d printing hours combined, so let them help you achieve consistent clean prints.
The failures that are discussed in great detail by chapter are:
* Bed Adhesion
* Build Plate Not Heating
* Build Plate Not Reading Correct Temperature
* Built Up Material in Nozzle
* Extruder Stepper Skipping
* Filament Snapping
* Hotend Can’t Reach or Maintain Temperature
* Hotend Not Heating
* Hotend Not Reading Correct Temperature
* Layer Shifts
* LCD Blank or Dark
* Mandatory Maintenance
* Materials and their Settings
* Model Errors
* Not Finding Home
* Nozzle Clogs
* Over Extrusion
* Parts Not Mating Together
* Poor Layer Adhesion
* Print Pauses Mid Print
* Quality Options
* Running Out of Filament
* Settings Issues
* Stepper Motors Overheating or Malfunctioning
* Stripped Filament
* Unlevelled Build Plate
* Z-Axis Wobble
* Z-Height Issues
* And much more!
Click Here For More Information