Best teacher Education Institutions that want help getting started with 3D printing. It easy to use for kids, Can help children to improve spatial thinking ability, to encourage kids’ creative imaginations. offers a variety of apps and software to make printing easy for novices, and it produces high quality prints. Product Parameter X Axis position Accuracy: 0. 1mm Y Axis position Accuracy: 0. 1mm Z Axis position Accuracy: 0. 05mm Nozzle/Filament Diameter: 0. 4 mm/1. 75mm Printing accuracy： 0. 1-0. 2mm Layer resolution: 0. 1mm~0. 2mm Maximum Printing Speed: 150mm/s Maximum Printing size: 110 x 110 x 125mm Recommended environmental temperature：5-25℃ Printing temperature (original filament): 210 ℃ Printable Materials: PLA Power supply: 12V-6A Compatible Software: cure, repetier-host Compatible System: windows, linux, MacOS Package size: 10. 31 x 10. 31x 15. 55 inch Parcel included: 3D Printer x1, TF card x1, Card reader x1, glue stick x1, power supply x1, bottom plate x1, consumable（Random Color） x1. If our goods have any quality problems are a full refund, We are here to make sure you receive the best customer service and are 100% Happy with your purchase, And if you have any problems with our items or services, please contact us. We will do our best to solve any problems and provide you with the best customer service.
- EASY TO USE – The mini 3D printer is assembled when you receive it. The detailed using steps, please scan QR code (seen on the last picture).
- ESPECIALLY SUITABLE FOR 3D PRINTING BEGINNER -NO need any 3D modeling experience, you can easy print from TF card which have many models.
- COMPACT DESKTOP DESIGN – This 3D printer is compact enough for any desk. You can print your 3D model at home, office or classroom.
- STIMULATE YOUR CREATIVITY – You also can built mode which you want, print it use the TF card
- HIGH QUALITY NOZZLE – Suitable for any PLA filament. If nozzle blocked, you can use”heating the printing head”.
- included components: 3D Printer x1, TF card x1,Card reader x1,glue stick x1, power supply x1, bottom
- material type: plastic
Click Here For More Information
This book has been entirely revamped and rewritten to encompass all of the updates in the 3D printing industry. Nearly 50% longer than the previous edition, this 2020 version of 3D Printing Failures has 7 new chapters, new photographs, and has each chapter rewritten, including a “Material Science” chapter by Nicolas Tokotuu, Product Manager at Polymaker. Whether you are new to 3D printing or have dozens of prints under your belt, this book is for you! Sean Aranda and David Feeney have hundreds of thousands of successful hours of printing, so let them help you achieve consistent, clean prints.The failures and topics that are discussed in great detail by chapter are: * Bed Adhesion * Build Plate Not Heating * Build Plate Not Reading Correct Temperature * Built Up Material in Nozzle * Electrical Safety* Elephant Foot* Extruder Stepper Skipping* Filament Snapping* Gaps in Walls * Ghosting* Hotend Can’t Reach or Maintain Temperature * Hotend Not Heating * Hotend Not Reading Correct Temperature * Important Accessories and Replacements* Layer Shifts * LCD Blank or Dark * Mandatory Maintenance* Materials and their Settings* Material Science* Missing Layers* Model Errors * Not Finding Home * Nozzle Clogs * Over Extrusion * Parts Being Knocked Over* Parts Not Mating Together * Poor Layer Adhesion* Print Pauses Mid Print* Quality Options * Running Out of Filament * Settings Issues * Speed Limitations* Stepper Motors Overheating or Malfunctioning* Stripped Filament * Unlevelled Build Plate * Warping * Z-Axis Wobble * Z-Height Calibration* And much more!If you have any issues with the printing quality, please email me at the email listed in the book with proof of purchase for high-quality photos and a .PDF.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
1.12864 LCD screen and keypad for easy offline use
2.Assembly is simple and suitable for DIY customers;
3.More stable Aluminum alloy frame, more accurate printing accuracy;
4.Supports 0.1 – 0.4mm printing layer thickness;
5.Supports TF card off-line printing, especially convenient when without the computer
6. 220 x 270 x 300mm large build volume, just right for you.
7.Working condition: 10 – 40 Deg.C, humidity 20 – 50%
Printed object size:220*270*300mm
Display screen: 12864 LCD screen
Nozzle quantity:Single Nozzle
XY axis moving speed (max): 3000mm / min
Z axis moving speed (max): 200mm / minv
Print speed: 40 – 120mm/s
Platform board: Aluminum Sheet
Extruded head operating temperature (max): 260 ℃
Hot bed temperature (max): 100 ℃
XY-axis positioning accuracy: 0.015mm
Z-axis positioning accuracy: 0.004mm
Support print material: ABS, PLA, HIPS ect. Printing material diameter: 1.75mm
File format: G-code,STL
Model supporting function: Yes
Working Power: 250W
Host computer software: Cura
System support: Windows, Mac
Product size: 40.00 x 44.00 x 49.50 cm / 15.75 x 17.32 x 19.49 inches
Package Size: 50.00 x 45.00 x 20.00 cm / 19.69 x 17.72 x 7.87 inches
1* E10 3d printer
- Assemble simply, it can be installed in ten minutes for using.
- Widely applied to many field, printing 3D toys, teaching equipment, and other technological devices, great for stimulating users’ creativity and inspiration and realizing their ideal.
- Extrusion mechanism can cope with the different feed direction, changing material conveniently, and support soft material.
- High cost-effective DIY 3D printer, it features 12864 LCD screen, support SD card and off-line printing.
- Aluminum Alloy framework is more stable, more sophisticated printing precision; the tightness of belt is adjustable to prevent loose belts from sliding.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…