We are professional 3D printer parts manufacturer, if you have any technical problem with our product, please feel free to contact us, our engineers of technical team will always support you here.
The BMG utilizes an internal gearing ratio of 3:1 together with precision cnc-machined hardened steel drive gears to give you a compact powerhouse for all your applications.
Whether you require high resolution prints with small nozzles or high-flow prints with big nozzles the optimized gearing ratio combined with our industry leading drive gears provides unparalleled pushing power and lightning fast retractions in a lightweight and compact package.
1 x BMG Extruder
1 x Screws Package
- BMG extruder compatible with: E3D-V6 extrusion head and 3d printer such as Tevo Tornado Wanhao D9 Creality CR10 Ender3 Anet E10 etc.
- Applicable filament: 1.75mm filament, nylon, TPU, TPE, carbon-filled high-strength and other materials.
- Freely adjust the tightness: fastening spring device allows the user to fine-tuning the pressure applied by the dual drive gear to the filament, the users can freely adjust the tightness according to the characteristics of the filament.
- Reduction gear: extruding more torque while reducing the burden on the motor and extending the life of the motor.
- Unique dual drive feeding gear: minimizes slippage and increases the power of feeding.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Frame: Aluminum Extrusion
XYZ Positioning Accuracy: 0.05mm, 0.05mm, 0.1mm
Printing Filament:PLA, ABS, TPU, Flexible Materials
Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
Machine Dimensions: 550 x 405 x 640 mm
550 x 405 x 870 mm (with spool holder)
21.65 x 15.94 x 25.20 in
21.65 x 15.94 x 34.25 in (with spool holder)
Shipping Box Dimensions: 780 x 540 x 250 mm / 30.71 x 21.26 x 9.84 in
Machine Weight: 14kg
Shipping Weight: 16.5kg
Maximum Print Speed: 150 mm/s
Maximum Travel Speed: 250mm/s
Build Volume:300 x 300 x 400 mm / 11.81 x 11.81 x 15.75 in
Extruder Type: Titan Extruder (Direct Drive)
Power Requirement: 110V
600W max (with heated bed turned on)
Connectivity:USB, TF Card, USB Stick
Control Board: MKS Gen L
- MUCH STABLE PRINTING: There are 3 inductive sensor end stop separately set on XYZ axis while those non-touch, high-precision limit switches can automatically calibrate and maintain good stability under high-speed printing. Most importantly, features Synchronized Dual Z System, SW-X1 greatly increase its printing stability, also, the built in branded power supply ensure stable and sufficient power. Spend more time making without having to manually adjust the print bed.
- RUNAWAY PROTECTION HEATBED: The printer has a direct drive extruder and a fast heating AC heat bed with built in thermal runaway protection, even if the board or the SSR malfunctioned, the bed won’t heat up endlessly until bad things happen. Additionally, the heated bed can heat up to 80C in 2 minutes and it only takes the 0.4mm nozzle about five minutes to heat up to 110°C. With the Lattice glass smooth headbed surface, it makes all types of filaments can be easily stick on.
- QUIET TO USE: With a 300 x 300 x 400 mm build volume, the Sidewinder X1 3D printer has a hushed operating sound even working at fast speeds, thanks to its exclusive ultra-quiet stepper drivers which significantly reduce the noise level. SW-X1 overhauled the motion system on the Z, replacing the leadscrews with a belt-driven system, which not only reduces the noise level but also allows for faster print speeds. Feel free to work on other things while the machine is printing beside you.
- FILAMENT RUN-OUT+ POWER LOSS DETECTION & RECOVERY: Have you ever tripped over the power cord and lost a long hours print? SW-X1 will save you from the loss of power. When it recover from a power failure, the machine will continue to print. Also, it will automatically pauses your 3D print and notifies you when you’ve run out of filament, saving you time and money.
- FAST AND PRECISE: The print speed can reach up to 150 mm/s, and with the Direct Drive Extruder, SW-X1 makes high quality print, especially for flexible filament. When it arrives on your doorstep, the Sidewinder X1 comes 95% pre-assembled, which makes installation easy as can be.
Click Here For More Information
Print the Widest Possible Range of Materials The signature all-metal design allows you to reliably print high temperature materials, and it has added extra functionality with soft and flexible filaments. This opens up a huge range of new opportunities for your printer. High Temperature Performance The V6 can comfortably reach 300°C. By swapping a thermistor for a thermocouple (may require additional electronics) or PT100 you can reach over 400°C. This not only allows you to print extremely high temperature materials like Polycarbonate and Nylons but also eliminates HotEnd meltdown failures associated with PEEK/PTFE designs. The PTFE filament guide inside the V6 HotEnd is never subjected to high temperatures, so there is no risk of damage through overheating. Compact E3D focussed on cutting as much bulk from the E3D V6 as possible. This means an overall length of just 62mm, and low bulk in X/Y dimensions! Easy to Use The new thermistor cartridge simply slides into place and is secured with a single screw. High temperature glass is used in the sleeving to insulate the thermistor legs as well. This makes installing or removing the thermistor a quick and clean process compared to previous methods involving fiddly taping. High Quality Printing E3D kept the sharp thermal transition that gives the high quality printing performance users have come to expect from E3D HotEnds. A sharp thermal break gives better control over filament output so you get more immediate start and stops when extruding as well as retracts that are more effective in combating ooze. This means sharper, more accurate prints that have less stringing, oozing or blobbing. Adaptable The V6 is a fully-integrated part of the E3D Ecosystem. E3D’s nozzles and blocks give more opportunity to choose how to print.
- Genuine E3D Parts
- The E3D V6 Hot End: Smaller, Easier, High Performance
- High Temperature Performance
- Low bulk in X/Y dimensions
Visit The Website For More Information…