QIDI TECH 3D Printer Red-Blue version X-one2 Loaded with easy-to-use features, and designed to be at home in kids rooms and classrooms, the new Red-Blue version QIDI TECH X-one2 is the good choice for 3D printing novices and educators.
QIDI TECHNOLOGY 3D Printer Red-Blue version X-one2
1 roll of 1kg PLA filament,color randomly selected.
USB Pen Drive
Filament guide tube
Printing Technology:FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
Build Volume: 145 L X 145 W X 145 H mm
Layer Resolution: 50~400 microns
Positioning Precision: 11 microns on X and Y and 2.5 microns on Z
Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
Frame & Body: Metal
Extruder Quantity: ONE
Product Weight: 15 Software: QIDI Print
Compatible Computer Systems: Windows 64 bit /Mac
Printing via SD card
Voltage: 100V ~ 230 V
- Ready-to-work: QIDI TECH Red-Blue version X-One2 printer ships fully assembled and is calibrated for best print set-up before delivery. The SD card has a copy of the user manual, along with videos and test files. The X-One2 is easy to operate, even for a beginner, as it is ready to start printing right out of box.
- Software: Free QIDI print slicing software for your computer and the 3.5-inch touch screen on the printer, provide user-friendly UI interface. The touch screen helps to make printing fast and easy with the ability to adjust print settings on the screen during the printing process.
- QIDI TECH One-to-one Service: If you have any questions or problems, QIDI TECH after-sale service will offer exclusive and fast support services. We will work hard to help customers solve any problem. Our excellent customer service can be found in the many positive reviews. Top Comprehensive rating in the Amazon 3d printers.
- 6-month warranty: QIDI Tech will be responsible for the free repair or the spare parts replacement of QIDI TECH Red-Blue X-one2 printer. If any part needs to be replaced QIDI Tech will supply the parts for free. This includes the main circuit board, motor, extruder or power supply.
- Hardware: The Red-Blue version X-One2 has a heated aluminum bed with metal platform supports. The CNC machined aluminum alloy bed with a thickness of 6mm, guarantees the surface will remain completely flat.The bed can be heated to 110C and will support printing any type of filament including basic filaments, along with more advanced materials.Upgraded 10mm guide rod ensures a precise Z axis movement and prevents platform arm from deforming.This allows for high precision printing.
Click Here For More Information
With this compact and lightweight 3D printing pen, there will be no limits to what you can create. Being merely ¾ in. in diameter and 1.8oz in weight, this 3D pen can be used conveniently by people of any age. The OLED display provides real-time data, ensuring that you’ll always have the right printing mode selected to create the art of your liking. Ventilation holes on both ends of this 3D pen can keep 3D printing pen in long-lasting good performance and prevent overheat motor. Low-noise motor allows kids to totally concentrate on creation; auto-standby mode & auto-shutdown function ensures power-saving performance.
Material (pen): aluminum alloy
Material (nozzle): ceramic
Product Length: 180mm (7.1″)
Product Diameter (Max): 19mm (0.74″)
Product Weight: 1.8oz
Nozzle Diameter: 1.7mm (0.06″)
Power Line Length: 6.6ft
- EASY TO USE: The 3D printing pen extrudes heated plastic which instantly hardens, allowing you to draw in 3D, freehand or on paper. Change colors quickly and easily. Adjustable temperature, motor speed and filament feeding speed. All these features make our printing pen super easy to operate, and even beginners can use it with no troubles.
- DUAL TEMPERATURE MODES & QUICK HEATING: 2 temperature modes available. High temperature mode for printing filaments with 1.75mm diameter that have melting point between 374°F and 428 °F, including ABS/PLA/FSK/PETG/PVA/WOOD/HIPS and more; low temperature mode for printing filaments with 1.75mm diameter which can melt between 185°F and 203°F; rapid heating in just a few seconds.
- STURDINESS & PORTABILITY: Aluminum alloy construction perfectly combines durability and sleek appearance; power line with USB port allows users to charge this 3D pen using laptops, and even power banks, so you can free your imagination anywhere and anytime.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The ergonomic shape prevents hand slip and failed work, improving your creation and craftsmanship with superior precision so that you can create the exact masterpiece that you have in your wildest imagination.
- LIVE UP TO YOUR POTENTIALS: You can use this professional printing 3D pen for various applications, including but not limited to drafting, creating prototypes, 3d sculpting or even spatial learning, ideal for adults and can also be used by kids. Time to realize your imagination and creativity now!
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
The Dremel Digilab 3D40 Idea Builder 3D printer is Dremel’s best 3D printer for classroom use or to use at home. 3D printing beginners, teachers and children alike will appreciate the large 4.5″ full color touchscreen with an intuitive interface for easy use, the removable glass build plate that makes it easy to remove prints and is resistant to drops and the fully enclosed sturdy plastic design that keeps curious hands out and also makes the printer quiet and safe. You can easily connect the printer to Wifi and use the included remote printing software to send prints from wherever you are. The printer has a high accuracy with a 100 micron layer height, but you can also print very quickly with the 300 micron layer height setting. You can print using the included cloud software, the included Dremel Digilab 3D Slicer for Windows or Mac, or your favorite 3D software that supports .gcode, .g or .g3drem files such as Cura, Simplify3D, Craftware, KISSlicer, Slic3r or Repetier. Once you start slicing your own files you can take advantage of the large 6″ x 10″ x 6.7″ (402 cu in) build volume. With 85 years of reliable quality, Dremel is an established brand that you can trust to support you throughout your journey. By purchasing a Dremel 3D printer, you will have lifetime access to unrivaled Dremel customer service as well as an industry-best 1 year warranty. All the help you need will be just a quick email, live chat or phone call away. This kit also contains everything else you need to successfully bring 3D printing to your classroom. Start printing out of the box with 30 standards aligned lesson plans, developed alongside partners with years of experience developing curriculum. The lesson plans teach students how to solve open-ended problems by creating their own models and prototypes, testing them out, and iterating to make improvements. They will learn how to work effectively in teams, and of course they will learn about 3D printing too. The kit also includes a professional development course with quizzes and a final exam that allows you to get 4 hours of your yearly professional development requirement out of the way. The kit also includes 3 spools of filaments in different colors, extra build tape for your build platform, and an extra Dremel build platform so that you can easily swap out platforms between prints. Everything you need to bring the magic of 3D printing to your classroom.
- Includes the Dremel Digilab 3D40 Idea Builder, Dremel’s easiest to setup and use 3D printer perfect for the classroom
- Start printing with your classroom right out of the box with 30 standards-aligned lesson plans
- Teach students how to solve open-ended problems by creating their own models and prototypes
- Get 4 hours of professional development credits with the included 3D printing course for teachers
- Expand your students’ projects with 3 spools of filament (black, blue, orange) and quickly start your next print with an extra glass build plate
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…