FYSETC are professional 3D Printer Accessories manufacturer, focussing on every 3D Printer Parts, thank you for choosing us, if you have any good suggestion or need more help please feel free to email or QA us, we and our enginees will be happy to assist you.
Total Length: 1 meter/ 39.4″
1 x 10*15mm Cable Drag Chain Wire Carrier
- Used widely as a component and sevice parts in most 3D printer Reprap MakerBot Prusa i3 Creality CR10 Maker Select V2 Creator Pro Finder Wanhao i3 etc.
- Suitable for using in reciprocating motion of the occasion, is able to built in cable, tubing, water pipes, etc.
- Easy installation and repair, free movement, low noise, wear-resistant, high-speed movement.
- Inner Size (HxW): 10 x 15mm
- After Sales Guarantee: each one desfective item can have the free replacement or refund, if you meet any issues, please feel free to email or Q＆A us, we will try our best to assist you.
Visit The Website For More Information…
The First Maker-Friendly Guide to Electric Motors!
Makers can do amazing things with motors. Yes, they’re more complicated than some other circuit elements, but with this book, you can completely master them. Once you do, incredible new projects become possible.
Unlike other books, Motors for Makers is 100% focused on what you can do. Not theory. Making.
First, Matthew Scarpino explains how electric motors work and what you need to know about each major type: stepper, servo, induction, and linear motors. Next, he presents detailed instructions and working code for interfacing with and controlling servomotors with Arduino Mega, Raspberry Pi, and BeagleBone Black. All source code and design files are available for you to download from motorsformakers.com.
From start to finish, you’ll learn through practical examples, crystal-clear explanations, and photos. If you’ve ever dreamed of what you could do with electric motors, stop dreaming…and start making!
- Understand why electric motors are so versatile and how they work
- Choose the right motor for any project
- Build the circuits needed to control each type of motor
- Program motor control with Arduino Mega, Raspberry Pi, or BeagleBone Black
- Use gearmotors to get the right amount of torque
- Use linear motors to improve speed and precision
- Design a fully functional electronic speed control (ESC) circuit
- Design your own quadcopter
- Discover how electric motors work in modern electric vehicles–with a fascinating inside look at Tesla’s patents for motor design and control!
Click Here For More Information
ELECTRICAL WIRING RESIDENTIAL, 17E, updated to comply with the 2011 National Electrical Code, is a bestselling book that will help you learn the basics of residential wiring in both new and existing homes. This book uses a practical approach and comprehensive coverage to guide you step-by-step through the critical tasks and responsibilities that face today’s professional residential electricians. With coverage of energy conservation laws like Title 24, as well as today’s important concepts such as ground fault circuit interrupters, smoke, heat, and carbon monoxide alarms, 2011 NEC requirements for house wiring, and Solar Photovoltaic Systems, you can feel confident you are getting the very latest in industry standards and procedures. A unique feature of ELECTRICAL WIRING RESIDENTIAL, 17E is the sets of plans in the back of the book that offers you opportunities for hands-on practice in interpreting and applying Code requirements, making this an ideal resource for those who will work in the residential electrical industry. This book also contains updated Illustrations coordinated with the latest NEC regulations.
- Contains new, updated photographs, diagrams, and illustrations that add clarity to explanations of critical concepts.
- Includes expanded coverage on safety in the workplace from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) that encourages your students to consider safety on an ongoing basis.
- Uses real-world examples throughout to reinforce key calculations and concepts.
- Uses both metric and English measurements to appeal to students of all learning backgrounds.
- Includes a Code Cross-Index that allows your students to easily reference specific content and Code requirements.
Click Here For More Information on 3D Printing