Compact and plug-and-play, the da Vinci Jr. 1.0 3-in-1 offers hassle-free versatility for beginners looking to make the move towards more advanced methods of prototyping. Its built-in laser scanning module and optional laser engraver add-on module fulfill the demand for 3D scanning and 3D printing all in one machine.
- Print Speed Upgrade: Max print speed up to 100mm/second. (XYZware software must be version V188.8.131.52 or above)
- Innovative Auto-Calibration: This 3D printer utilizes a new 9-point calibration detection that adjusts the print bed level along the Z-axis. Just run the calibration test and watch the printer adjust itself!
- The da Vinci Jr. 3in1 prints only with XYZprinting’s non-toxic PLA filament. The PLA filament derives from natural materials, such as sugarcane and corn starch, and has gone through various tests to ensure that it is DEHP-free and Heavy Metal-free.
- UL listed “for the purpose of classification or evaluation with respect to one or more of the following: (1) specific risks only, e.g., casualty, fire or shock, (2) performance under specified conditions, (3) regulatory codes, (4) other standards, including international standards, or (5) such other conditions as UL may consider desirable.
- Free XYZ 3D Resources: XYZmaker 3D Design Software, XYZ 3D Gallery, XYZprinting STEAM 3D Printing Education Curriculum, XYZware 3D Printing Software
Click Here For More Information
The Voxel is a unique, easy to use, beginner-friendly 3D printer that brings 3D printing to the masses with its simple menu system displayed on a 2.8″ color IPS touch screen. The assisted leveling system reduces calibration to a single tap on the touch screen and the print nozzle can be swapped out in seconds, without the need for tools of any kind. It features 8GB of internal memory for storing 3D models, a USB port for connecting a flash drive, a Wi-Fi® radio with a hotspot option for connecting your PC, and a built-in camera for monitoring print operations. Best of all, the printer comes fully assembled and includes sample 3D models and filament, allowing you to start printing within minutes of taking it out of the box. Quick Change Nozzle Heated Removable Build Plate Assisted Leveling Internal Memory Quick Change Nozzle: Unlike other 3D printers, which require tools and 20-40 minutes of work to replace the nozzle, the Voxel has a quick change nozzle that allows you to change the nozzle in seconds, without the need for tools of any kind. Heated Removable Build Plate: The removable, flexible build plate makes removing a model a breeze. Simply remove and flex it to dislodge the model. You can easily replace it if it becomes damaged or can swap in a second build plate to start a new print immediately after completion of a project. Additionally, it can be heated to temperatures up to 60°C. Assisted Levelling: Assisted bed leveling makes the process of setting up the print bed as easy as a single tap to the touch screen interface. Internal Memory: The printer has 8GB of internal memory
- Quick Change Nozzle: Unlike other 3D printers, which require tools and 20-40 minutes of work to replace the nozzle, the Voxel has a quick change nozzle that allows you to change the nozzle in seconds, without the need for tools of any kind.
- Heated, Flexible, and Removeable: The removable, flexible build plate makes removing a model a breeze. Simply remove and flex it to dislodge the model. You can easily replace it if it becomes damaged or can swap in a second build plate to start a new print immediately after completion of a project. Additionally, it can be heated to temperatures up to 60°C.
- Auto Leveling: The printer ships fully calibrated and ready to print out of the box. If necessary, you can easily adjust the distance between the nozzle and the bed via the touch screen interface.
- Auto Feeding with Filament Sensor: Makes loading filament simple. Insert your filament into the printer’s filament loading port, then tap ‘load filament’ on the color touchscreen menu. Additionally, a built-in sensor recognizes low filament levels and will pause prints in progress until filament is reloaded.
- Whats in Box: 1x 3D Printer | 1x Spool Filament | 1x AC Power Cord | 1x Screwdriver | 1x Unclogging Tool | 1x Allen Wrench | 1x Package of g rease | 1x Thank You Card 1x User’s Manual
Click Here For More Information
Instone Inventor Pro 3D Printer Kit Heated Bed Hot End Micro SD Card Touchscreen Wifi Enclosed Body Large 3D Printer Desktop 3D Printer Simple PLA Filament Support All Filaments
Model: INVENTOR PRO
Input voltage: 110V/220V AC 50/60Hz
Maximum power: 230W
Forming principle: FDM
Nozzle temperature: 260℃ (Max)
Working condition: 10-40℃, Humidity 20-50%
Moulding size: 240x160x160mm
Positioning accuracy: Axis Z: 0.0025mm, X/Y: 0.011mm Printing accuracy: ±0.1mm
Layer thickness: 0.1-0.3mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Nozzle number: Single
Changing material halfway: Support
User interface: 3.5 inch touchscreen
Enclosed software: Instone3D, Cura
Extended software: Slic3r, Repetier-host，Simplify3D
File formats: STL，OBJ，G-Code
Printing material: ABS,PLA,other flexible material
Machine specification: Size: 441x344x407mm
Package size: 515x420x490mm
Machine material: Injection molding/Plastic shell
Product weight: 12KG
Gross weight: 18KG
- Support for All Filaments: Inventor Pro 3D Printer has heated build plate(32~248℉) and wide range of extruder temperatures(32~482℉) allow this printer to work with any type of filament, from basic filaments, such as ABS and PLA, to more advanced materials, such as conductive PLA, wood and metal composites, or dissolvable PVA.
- Ready-to-work: iNSTONE Inventor Pro 3D printer kit ships fully assembled and include one roll of PLA filament(1kg), one spare part box and a sd card with user manual, videos and test files on. It is easy to operate, even as a novice, it is ready to print right out of box. Build Volume:240 L X 160 W X 160 H mm (9.4*6.3*6.3in).
- Easy operation: 3.5-inch touch screen on Desktop 3d printer, provide user-friendly UI interface. The touch screen helps to make printing fast and easy with the ability to adjust print settings on the screen during the printing process. 3 models to print: WIFI, online, SD card. Accurate & easy leveling attributes to better print effect.
- Optimized Printing: Large 3d printer’s new slicer algorithm (Instone 1.2) automatically adjusts slice settings for your specific printer model and software version. The new print preview helps verify design details before printing, and includes rafts and supports break away more easily for a cleaner print surface.
- Guaranteed After-sale Service & Support: iNSTONE’s professional support team are experts in 3D printer maintenance and troubleshooting. For best coverage don’t forget to contact us [email protected] if you met any problem during your use. Warranty: 12 months (vulnerable parts: 6 months)
Click Here For More Information