Creality Ender 3 Pro Advantages:
1. V-Slot cooperate with Prusa I3 frame: extremely innovative design, following the step of the trend, integrating with classic elements, create a new generation economic DIY 3D printers.
2. Super Printing size with one-piece structure, save space but building the world.
3. Only 10 minutes with 20 screws assembly before the first printing, simple assembly but more stable performance, Win-Win for fun and time.
4. Safety protected Power supply, reach 110℃ for hotbed in about 5 minutes. Additional power cut protection function to meet the needs of fast heating and longtime printing.
5. CNC machining of Y-rail mounting groove to make sure precise positioning and keep the stable frame with High-Precision printing quality.
6. Patent Technology: Upgraded extruder greatly reduces plugging risk and bad extrusion; Patent Technology: V-Slot with POM wheel make it move noiseless, smoothly and durable
7. New Viscous Platform sticker to replace reprinting tape and glue, solve warping problem but save the printing cost.
8. 24 hours testing for key components before delivery and one year warranty.
9. Good printing quality, reasonable cost for the beginners and good performance for the enthusiasts.
Modeling Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling）
Power Supply: UL certified power supply
Printing Size: 220*220*250mm / 8.6×8.6×9.8 inches
Machine Size: 440*410*465mm / 17.3×16.1×18.3 inches
Package weight: 8.6kg / 19 lbs
Max Traveling Speed: 180mm/s
Filament: 1.75mm PLA
Input: AC 100-265V 50-60Hz
Output: DC 24V 15A 360W
Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
File Format: STL, OBJ, G-Code
Working Mode: USB cable online compatable or micro-SD (offline
Max Nozzle Temperature: 255℃
Max Hot bed Temperature: 110℃
- SAFE POWER SUPPLY: Ender 3 Pro comes with a UL Certified power supply, protecting your printer from unexpected power surges, that can heat the hot bed to 110℃ in just 5 minutes
- Rapid Heating: Only Takes 5 Minutes, The Heated Bed Can Reach Up The 110 Degree, Quite Meet The Requirement Of Printing Various Of Filaments,
- RESUME PRINT FUNCTION: Ender 3 Pro can resume printing from the last recorded extruder position after suffering unexpected power outages
- Simple Leveling Method: Larger Hand-turn Nut, Ergonomic Design, Enabling To Level the Platform More Quickly.
- High Precision: CNC Machining Y-axis Mounting Groove, Precise Positioning ,Stable Structure for Better Printing.
Click Here For More Information
UCHOOSE, a King Professional 3D printer and Printing Parts Store.
For High Quality & Good Service, We are diligent to Do Our Best!
2019 Upgraded Big Hand Twist Leveling Nut / Accessories of 3D Printer For Creality 3D Printer Ender 3 /Ender 3 Pro /Ender 5 /CR-10 /CR-10S …
Model: Big Hand Twist Leveling Nut + Hot Bed Spring +M4*30 Screws
Type: Screw Nut
Usage: 3D Printer
Material: ABS /Plastic
4X Big Hand Twist Leveling Nut
4X Hot Bed Spring
4X M4*30 Screws
Need more information or any question, please contact us freely, UCHOOSE Amazon 3D Printer Store will reply within 24 hours. Thanks!
- 2019 Upgraded Big Hand Twist Leveling Nut For Hot bed of Ender 3 /Ender 3 Pro /Ender 5 /CR-10 /CR-10S …
- Suitable for Creality 3D Printer CR-10 /CR-10S /Ender 3 /Ender 3 Pro /Ender 5 /Ender 3X
- Function: Leveling the heated bed
- Big Screw Nut Makes Hot Bed Becomes much Steadiness.
- UCHOOSE Offer Free Technicial Supporting for Creality 3D Printer and Accessories/Parts.
Visit The Website For More Information…
The MDD v1.0 is the easiest direct drive conversion available for your Creality Ender-3 or CR-10 3D printer. Fully installed with the MK8 hot end and MK10 extruder, it’s lighter than a Titan Aero and takes just 20-30 minutes to install– with no firmware changes, no volume loss, and no cutting or splicing required.
While compatible with many hot end and extruders, the MDD was engineered to turn your stock components into a powerful direct drive system with no additional hardware needed, making it the simplest direct drive system for your Creality 3D printer.
No firmware changes are needed when using stock extruder and hot end, though we recommend starting with a new slicer profile with a retraction of 1.0mm and ooze control (coast, wipe, etc.) turned OFF.
- Increase print quality, simplify retractions and fix extrusion.
- Lightweight and rigid mount lets you to print fast.
- Print high temp and flexibles – up to 260ºC+ on the stock hot end.
- Simplify filament changes.
- No firmware flashing.
- No cutting / splicing wires.
- Works with stock extruder and hot end.
- Fits many printable mods.
- Simple 20 min. install (instructions provided).
- CNC machined 6063 aluminum.
- Injection molded fittings.
- Weighs ~478g installed (w/ hot end, extruder, motor, fan shroud, wiring, all fittings, hardware).
- Wire harness extension included.
- USA-made PTFE rated for 260ºC+.
Need help? Email [email protected].
- A direct drive extruder improves extrusion and retraction by removing the need for the Bowden (PTFE) tube.
- Installs in 20-30 minutes with NO firmware changes, no cutting or splicing wires.
- The PrinterMods MDD is lighter and less expensive than other direct drive systems, while offering the same or better performance.
- No X,Y, or Z axis build volume lost. Compatible with your stock CR-10 or Ender 3 hot end and extruder, as well as many others.
- Engineered and manufactured in the USA.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…