SIQUK 22 Pieces 3D Printer Nozzles MK8 Nozzle 0.2mm, 0.3mm, 0.4mm, 0.5mm, 0.6mm, 0.8mm, 1.0mm Extruder Print Head with Free Storage Box for 3D Printer Makerbot Creality CR-10
Output diameter: 0.2 mm, 0.3 mm, 0.4 mm, 0.5 mm, 0.6 mm, 0.8 mm, 1.0 mm
Input diameter: 1.75 mm
Screw thread: M6
Quantity: 22 pcs
Attention: Small accessories, please keep away from children.
2 x 0.2 mm 3D printer nozzles
2 x 0.3 mm 3D printer nozzles
10 x 0.4 mm 3D printer nozzles
2 x 0.5 mm 3D printer nozzles
2 x 0.6 mm 3D printer nozzles
2 x 0.8 mm 3D printer nozzles
2 x 1.0 mm 3D printer nozzles
1 x Plastic box
SIQUK are devoted to offer premium quality products to all cherished customers. Meanwhile supply 45 days money back guarantee and 18 months warranty.
If there are any questions, please feel free to contact us, SIQUK Customer Service Team will spare no efforts to assist with you within 24 hours.
- Package include: totally 22 pcs MK8 nozzles in 7 sizes, 2 x 0.2mm, 2 x 0.3mm, 10 x 0.4mm, 2 x 0.5mm, 2 x 0.6mm, 2 x 0.8mm, 2 x 1.0mm
- Parameter: input diameter 1.75mm; output diameter 0.2mm, 0.3mm, 0.4mm, 0.5mm, 0.6mm, 0.8mm, 1.0mm; out thread: M6
- Applicability and compatibility: fit for 3D Printer Makerbot Creality CR-10, MK8 Makerbot Reprap Prusa I3, compatible with all 1.75mm PLA ABS 3D printer
- Premium material: the 3D printer nozzles are made of high quality brass material, sturdy and durable, connect with M6 out thread, easy to install
- Attention: small accessories, please keep away from children
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Pls kindly scan the QR code of image, you will get the assembly manaul of this part, thank you.
Package: *Mounting screws
*Aluminum MK8 ‘Extruder’ frame, with bored intake hole.
*Brass ‘extruder’ drive gear
*35 mm long teflon intake guide. (keeps filament away from Z-screw rod)
*Special Bowden tube fitting (improved over stock).
For all 1.75 mm filament
- Upgrading: Original Aluminum Drive Feed for CR-10, CR-10 S4, CR-10 S5, it is stable and durable.
- Replacement: MK8 extruder drive feed kit, can replace acrylic parts of CR-10, CR-10 S4, CR-10 S5.
Visit The Website For More Information…
THE RAISE3D N2 BRINGS TOGETHER HUGE PRINT CAPACITY AND FILAMENT FLEXIBILITY. With its 12x12x12 inch build volume you are entering a previously unheard of realm in the ever expanding world of 3D printing. It seems there are dozens of new 3D printers appearing weekly. What sets the RAISE3D apart, other than that its ENOURMOUS build volume for the money? What are the features that really matter to those that use 3D printers in a professional capacity? RAISE3D printers stand up to anything out there in printer build quality, 3D model output quality, repeatability, materials versatility and sheer volume.3D print resolution to .01 mm? Dual extrusion? Vast variety of filament material compatibility? Resume feature in case of power loss? Enclosed build chamber to ensure trouble free 3D printing with all materials? Highly active user and RAISE3D company representative community to answer all your questions and to share 3D printing ideas and 3D printer tips? The RAISE3D printer family has all this and more. It never stops exceeding even the highest expectations and meeting the highest demands in a 3D printer. The precision repeatable 3D model output makes RAISE3D the printer to beat, and it will be along time before a serious challenge to this printer appears.
- Same design as N2 plus, which won best overall award in make magazine 2017 3D printer guide;Printing Surface: Buildtak
- 12 x 12 x 12 inches build platform; minimum 0.01Mm layer height; standard 0.4Mm nozzle
- All-metal hot-end up to 300℃ with heated bed up to 110℃; Print Over 10 types of qualified filament
- 7 inch touchscreen with easy-to-use GUI; Wi-Fi or Ethernet remote print job monitoring; Unique printing resume after power outage
- Super rigid aluminum frame with dual ball-screw z-axis; fully enclosed build chamber
Click Here For More Information