3D printer nozzles, international copper material.
Environmental protection, safety, harmless.
High-quality raw materials, fine workmanship.
Strict quality control system, quality assurance.
Brand new and high quality
Suitable for 1.75 Filament
Application: 3D printer extruder
Size: Approx. 13*6mm
5 Pieces 3D Printer Nozzle
- 3D printer nozzles, international copper material.
- Environmental protection, safety, harmless.
- High-quality raw materials, fine workmanship.
- Strict quality control system, quality assurance.
- Brand new and high quality
Visit The Website For More Information…
MOSSLIAN 3D PLA filament-Best Choice of Perfect 3D prints
Package:1kg PLA filament,Vacuum Sealed with Desiccant
- All of the filaments have been tested to ensures smooth and stable extrusion without risk of nozzle, extruder, or printer damage.
- Professional 3D filament ensuring Trouble-Free Operation for your 3D printer.Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 190°C`220°C(374℉`428℉), Use With Heated Build Platform Is Recommended.
- MOSSLIAN PLA is Plant-based and Recyclable;Strick tolerance and The highest Quality bring you superior 3D creativity.
- Black Color: 1.75mm PLA Filament
- Compatible with most 3D printers on the market
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Welcome to TotalPack 3D Products Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/-0.02mm.? PLA, or Polylactic Acid, is a commonly used thermoplastic material that does not require the use of a heated print bed. Blending a mixture of plant-based materials and polymers creates TotalPack 3D Printer’s PLA, making this material more earth-friendly. Because of the lower melting temperatures and lack of warping, PLA filaments retain their color vibrancy and are a common choice for displays or small household prints. The 3D printed object will have a glossy type finish with we love it: Less warping Easy to use No heated bed required Eco-friendly.
- UNLEASH YOUR CREATIVITY WITH THE MOST RELIABLE 3D FILAMENT!-While other cheaply-made 3D printing filaments are hard to work with, require a heated print bed and smell funny, the TOTALPACK 3D PLA filament is here to make 3D printing not only easier, but also more fun! Even if you’rea 3D printing newbie, you can easily use our premium filament to take your creations to a whole other level!
- THE BUDGET-FRIENDLY FILAMENT THAT’S SUPER-EASY TO USE!-You don’t have to be a 3D printing master in order to use our low-warp and odourless 1.75mm/diameter 3D printer filament. The easy-to-print material is ideal for 3D printing beginners, hobbyists, weekend DIYers as well as professionals thanks to its versatility and strength! Plus, its affordable price will offer you a bigger bang for your buck!
- HIGHLY COMPATIBLE WITH ALL STANDARD 3D PRINTERS!-What separates the TOTALPACK 1.75mm 3D PLA filament is its unparalleled versatility. You can use it with almost all 3D printers, both commercial and professional, including AirWolf, BigBox, CraftBot, MakerBot, XYZ Da Vinci, FlashForge, Ultimaker, E3D, OrdBot, Prusa, Robo 3D, CEL, CubePro and many many more!
- THE ECO-FRIENDLY, LOW-WARP FILAMENT FOR EVERY 3D HOBBYIST!-Unlike other 3D printing filaments, the TOTALPACK PLA 1.75mm filament is made from renewable sources, which makes it more eco-friendly, while to lack of warping will make using it a breeze. Plus, the dimensional accuracy of +/-0.02mm will enhance its precision. Finally, it require less energy, since the recommended nozzle temperature is 180°C -210°C (356°F -410°F)!
- 100% SATISFACTION OR YOUR MONEY BACK!-When it comes to your satisfaction, we don’t like to settle. That’s why we proudly back our premium PLA filament with our unconditional money back guarantee. If, for any reason, you’re not 100% thrilled with our filament’s performance, we promise to buy itback from you at full price. No questions asked!
Check Out Our Website For Details…