ABS is a multipurpose material that is great for printing functional parts that require durability and moderate heat resistance. It is less brittle than PLA and is very tolerable to post-processing for smooth and glossy finishes. Our ABS possesses industry leading impact strength that is ideal for use when a rigid material with impact strength is mandated. Suggested Applications: parts requiring structural integrity and detail, parts requiring rigidity and impact resistance. KEY FEATURES: Shore Hardness = 70D One of the easiest materials to print with a standard setting on most printers Very tolerable to post-processing like sanding and smoothing using acetone or light machining Market leading impact resistance to maintain form in the most demanding applications REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive compliant; Toy safe material PRINTING GUIDELINES: Extruder Temperature: 230°C – 250°C Platform Temperature: 80°C – 110°C Print Speed: Top and bottom layers:15-20 mm/ sec (900-1200 mm/ min) Infill speeds: 40-90 mm/ sec (3000-5400 mm/ min) Or used stock ABS settings.
- One of the easiest materials to print with a standard setting on most printers
- Very tolerable to post-processing like sanding and smoothing using acetone or light machining
- Market leading impact resistance to maintain form in the most demanding applications
- Shore Hardness = 70D
- Suggested Applications: parts requiring structural integrity and detail, parts requiring rigidity and impact resistance
Check Out Our Website For Details…
100% Brand new and Premium Professional Grade MACTISICAL 3D Printer Hot End Assembled Extruder Kits Hictop Parts Accessory .
Type: Assembled Extruder Kits
The kits include: 1 pc Aluminum Heater Block, 1 pc 1.75MM Tube and 1 pc 0.4MM Brass Extruder Nozzle (extra 4pcs for spare)
Pre-wired thermistor to the updated heater block
Input Diameter: 1.75mm
Output diameter: 0.4mm
Type: Nozzle Throat
Compatibility: 3D Printer
Outer Thread: M6
Nozzle Throat Outer Diameter: 7mm
Nozzle Throat Inner Diameter: 4mm
Teflon Pipe Inner Diameter: 2mm
Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
Material: Stainless Steel
Extruder Brass Nozzle
Input Diameter: 1.75mm
Output Diameter: 0.4mm
Material: copper (brass)
1 x Assembled Extruder Kits
4 x 3D Printer Extruder Brass Nozzle Print Head (0.4mm)
Attention: Small parts, keep away from children
- ★ WELL MADE- New material with superior quality stainless throat, heater cartridge and High-grade Aluminum block for best connectivity and long life.
- ★ PRECISION MATCHING – Chamfer design, much easier for feeding; Sandblastng surface & anodic oxidation treatment.
- ★ EXQUISITE WORKMANSHIP – Capable of printing high temperature melting plastics such as polycarbonate and nylon.
- ★ MULTIFUNCTION – Hotend can be used for both: direct feed and bowden applications. Good for ABS, PLA and other conventional print materials.
- ★ MEET YOUR NEEDS – The item is a 3D printer extruder which saves 35% more power, compatible with all 1.75mm PLA ABS printer.
Visit The Website For More Information…
IvernTech Filament holder: compatible with 1Kg pla, abs, wood, tpu, nylon, flexible filaments.
1 x Filament holder
1 x Pack of allen key and screws
- IvernTech 3d printer filament rack
- Widely used for 1KG pla, abs, wood, tpu, nylon, flexible filaments and lighter filaments
- The sticker paper can be peeled off before assemble it
- Filament pictured is for display purpose only, not included
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…