USB powered heated tool with long life soldering tip, with LED indicator light and touch switch. Includes coated interchangeable tips designed to finish, repair and modify 3D printed parts. Replaces much of the sanding, scraping and snapping tool to finish off your 3d prints. Designed to finish 3D printing models. Fully functioning USB powered soldering iron. Small and compact for portability. Rapid heat up and instant recovery. Long life tip can be easily replaced and has protective cap. 4 interchangeable tips included: needle, knife, scoop and point. Special tip coating to prevent sticking. Basic stand included. Power: 8 W. Input: 5 VDC USB 2.0 / 3.0 recommended. Highest heating temperature: 380°C – 400°C , 716°F – 752°F. Heating time: < 15 seconds. Cooling time: < 30 seconds. Auto Shut Off (sleep mode): 25 seconds idle. LED indicator: Yes
- PRECISE: The pen like form makes it very comfortable to use and easy to control when precision is important. Works with PLA, ABS and other 3D printing materials.
- REPLACES: The sanding, scraping and snapping tool to finish off your 3d prints.
- 4 SPECIALLY COATED TIPS: 4 interchangeable tips included: needle, knife, scoop and point. Tips have special coating to prevent plastic sticking to the tip.
- TIPS INCLUDE: KNIFE for cutting and removing sections including the removal of supports, brims, and rafts from your 3D print; NEEDLE: for clearing small holes and features or for detailed layer refinements in hard to reach places; POINT: general purpose tip for larger internal features and holes. Can also be used to make holes after printing; SCOOP: perfect to remove stringing and imperfections from inside holes or recesses. Can also be used to blend surfaces
- COMPACT: Small and compact for portability. Size: 0.59″ x 6.06″ – 15 x 117 mm (without tips). Weight: 4.23 oz – 120 g