●With PTFE in hot regions of our HotEnd we can reach 260C with the supplied thermistor. By swapping a thermistor for a thermocouple (may require additional electronics) you can reach over 280C.
●This not only allows you to print extremely high temperature materials like PP/ Polycarbonate and Nylons but also eliminates HotEnd meltdown failures associated . latest v6 hotend has a PTFE liner inside the hotend this liner is never subjected to high temperatures so there is no risk of damaging the liner through overheating.
●Our new HeaterBlock gives the fastest heat up times and the most responsive temperature control by clamping around the cartridge for maximum thermal contact. The new thermistor placement means you get the most accurate temperature readings with the fastest response. What this means for you the user is that you can go from 20C to 200C in just 65 seconds, temperature control is responsive enough that you can keep the hotend within 0.5C of your set temperature or less with ease.
Type: Bowden J-head Dual V6 Hotend
Included: NTC3950 thermistors and 12V 40W heater
NTC 3950 Thermistor parameters:
High accuracy: 1%
Resistance value at 25°C=100K
Wiring insulation: high temperature teflon/PTFE
Wiring length: 1 meter
Material: Aluminium Alloy
Scrwe size: M4
This effector fits V6 J-head hotend (bowden and wade),it can hold two J-head together.
Don’t compatible with chimera multi-extrusion hotend and V5 version J-head hotend.
2x long distance V6 J-head extruder with 0.4mm nozzle ,12V heater
2x 12v cooling system
1x dual head M4 effector
- RepRap 3D printer extruder hotend compatible with E3D V6 1.75mm / 0.4mm
- 12V 40W heater, 12V high speed fan with shroud, NTC 3950 pre-wired thermistor
- Metal construction with PTFE liner inside, good for ABS, PLA and other conventional print materials
- Easy No-Solder, No-Tape, No-Adhesive assembly and maintenance.
- This 3D Printer Dual V6 Hotend is applied for 1.75mm Filament Long-Distance Filament Bowden extruder