Main Features: ※ With LCD screen and keypad for easy offline use. ※ Supports 0.1mm printing layer thickness. ※ Supports TF card off-line printing, especially convenient when without the computer. ※ 220 x 220 x 250mm build volume, just right for you. ※Supports multiple 3D printing filaments: ABS / PLA / HIPS. ※ Further simplified structure means fast assembly and easy adjustment, which saves you both time and energy. ※ Enhanced stability and reliability: acrylic plate ensures more stable printing. ※ Assembly is simple and suitable for DIY customers. ※ It is unassembled DIY kit, which provides you an unforgettable step-by-step learning experience of 3D printer from scratch. As long as you have a passion for creativity, you can not afford to miss this product. ※ If you want to know the packing list of Anet A6 3D desktop printer, please Click here.
Brand: Anet Type: Complete Machine Model: A6 Frame material: Acrylic plate Nozzle quantity: Single Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm Nozzle temperature: Room temperature to 260 degree Product forming size: 220 x 220 x 250mm Layer thickness: 0.1-0.4mm Memory card offline print: TF card LCD Screen: Yes Print speed: 40 – 120mm/s Supporting material: ABS,HIPS,PLA Material diameter: 1.75mm Language: Chinese,English,French,German,Spanish File format: G-code,STL XY-axis positioning accuracy: 0.012mm Z-axis positioning accuracy: 0.004mm Voltage: 110V/220V Working Power: 150W Host computer software: Cura Packing Type: unassembled packing Certificate: CE,FCC,RoHs
ABOUT Package: Package size: 45.00 x 44.60 x 21.50 cm / 17.72 x 17.56 x 8.46 inches Package weight: 10.352 kg Packing Contents: 1 x Anet A6 3D Desktop Printer Kit, 1 x 0.5kg PLA Supply
- The Anet A6 3D desktop printer is a 3D printer with acrylic frame and single extruder. It features with 220 x 220 x 250mm build volume, 0.4mm nozzle diameter. To maintain the garage-built feel and the handmade charms, Anet A6 3D desktop printer is also a build-it-yourself kit, which provides you an unforgettable step-by-step learning experience of 3D printer!
- Supports 0.1mm printing layer thickness; Supports TF card off-line printing, especially convenient when without the computer.
- Updated sophisticated mainboard, superior power supply system, work well with many types of 3D filament, such as ABS, PLA, HIP, PP and Nylon etc.
- Further simplified structure means fast assembly and easy adjustment, which saves you both time and energy.
- Enhanced stability and reliability: acrylic plate ensures more stable printing. Suitable for a wide range of customers, young or old, professional or amateur etc. Also Widely applied to many field, printing 3D toys, teaching equipment, and other technological devices, great for stimulating users’ creativity and inspiration and realizing their ideal.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
Modeling Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
Print Size: 220*220*300mm
Max Print Speed: 180mm/s
Print Precision: ±0.1mm
Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
Max Nozzle Temperature: 260℃
Max Hot Bed Temperature: 1, PETG, Soft glue
Working Modes: Online or Micro SD offline
File Format: STL, OBJ, AMF, G-Code
Slicing Software: Cura, Simplify 3D
Input: AC 110V/220V 50-60Hz
Output: DC 24V 14.6A 350W
Resume Print after Power Off: Yes
Machine Size: 552*485*510mm
Net Weight: 11.8kg
- 1. High-Precision Printing Quality: Equipped with dual Y axis motors and down-shift Z axis, moving more smoothly, fewer points of failure and fewer headaches.
- 2. Brand Power Supply: Built-in brand power supply, heat up the hot bed to 110℃ in 5 minutes.
- 3. Resume Printing Function: The printer is shielded by its power supply from voltage spikes and power outages. If electrical power is lost, prints can be resumed from the last layer, saving time and reducing waste.
- 4. Semi-Assembled Kits: Ender 5 comes with several partially assembled kits, very easy to assemble and allow you to learn about the basic construction of 3D printer.
- 5. What You Get: Ender 5 3D printer, 1-year limited warranty, lifetime technical assistance and 24 hours professional customer service.
Click Here For More Information
Printing technology: FDM
Build volume: 255*255*255 mm³
Printing accuracy: 0.1mm
Positioning precision: X/Y：0.011mm. Z： 0.0025mm
Printing speed: 120 mm/s (max)
Filament diameter: 1.75mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Filament: ABS / PLA/wood-polymer/PVA/HIPS/PETG, etc.
Max temp for hotbed: 100℃
Max temp for extruder: 250℃
Operating system: Windows, MAC, Linux
Control software: EasyPrint 3D, Repetier-Host, Simplify 3D, Cura, Slic3r, etc.
Remote App: EasyPrint 3D App (with an optional 3D WiFi module)
File format: .STL, G.code
Power supply: Input: 110V/220V Output: DC 24V/41A
Connectivity: Wi-Fi (with an optional 3D WiFi module), USB cable, SD card (support stand-alone printing)
Display screen: LCD 12864
Frame: Aluminum profile
XY Rods: Wear-resistant aluminum profile
Z axis: Lead screw
Stepper Motors: 1.8°step angle with 1/16 micro-stepping
Physical Dimensions & Weight
Machine Dimension: 442 x 447 x 480mm³
Shipping box Dimension: 510 x 495 x295 mm³
Machine Net weight: 8.8kg
Machine Gross weight: 11.0 kg<b
- 【1】 Mix-color Printing: Dual extruder module and 2-in-1-out hotend which deliver 4 types of printings, namely, single color, dual color, graded color and mixed color. A10M will greatly enrich your 3D printing life
- 【2】 Fast Self-assembly: Just takes 3 steps to install the upper gantry kit on the integrated building base and wiring. Very simple and convenient.
- 【3】 Large Printing Area: With its printing area as 255×255×255mm³, A20M makes the best of the building platform and gives you a full view of the printing details.
- 【4】 Breaking-resuming Capability & Filament Detector: It can continue to print from the same place where it stops, regardless of unexpected power failure, stopping to change the filament, stopping and print tomorrow. Filament Detector will also automatically pause when filament runs out.
- 【5】 Integrated Building Base: The profile of building base is relatively solid. The most weight is on this base. This unique design allows the entire machine to run more stably when printing.
Click Here For More Information