Modeling Technology：FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling）
Max Traveling Speed：180mm/s
Input：AC 100-265V 50-60Hz
Output：DC 24V 15A 360W
Working Mode：Online or SD offline
Max Nozzle Temperature：255℃
Max Hot bed Temperature：110℃
Resume print after power off: Yes
- Ender 3 Upgraded Version: This Ender-3X comes with a tempered glass, which makes models are easier removed. It also makes the hot bed more flat.
- Advanced Technology: MK-10 extruder greatly reduces plugging risk and bad extrustion; V-Slot with POM wheel makes it move noiseless, smoothly and durable. Five more free nozzles included.
- Easy and Quick Assembly: It comes with several assembled parts, you only need about 2 hours to assemble 20 nuts well.
- Resume Print: Ender 3X has the ability to resume prints even after a power outage or lapse occurs.
- Strict Test: Strict testing for key components before delivery and life-time technical support.
120mm round 3mm thick borosilicate glass plate. This was designed to work with Monoprice MP Mini Delta, but will also work with any small delta printer than can use a 120mm diameter build area. Borosilicate glass plates are ideally suited for use with 3D printers because they are naturally flat and resistant to thermal shock and warp that can affect other types of glass.
- 120mm round 3mm thick 100% Borosilicate glass plate
- Low thermal expansion and resistant to thermal shock
- Very flat surface for 3D printing
- Great fit on Monoprice MP Mini Delta, slightly over sized to allow for quick alignment