Modeling Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
Print Size: 220*220*300mm
Max Print Speed: 180mm/s
Print Precision: ±0.1mm
Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
Max Nozzle Temperature: 260℃
Max Hot Bed Temperature: 1, PETG, Soft glue
Working Modes: Online or Micro SD offline
File Format: STL, OBJ, AMF, G-Code
Slicing Software: Cura, Simplify 3D
Input: AC 110V/220V 50-60Hz
Output: DC 24V 14.6A 350W
Resume Print after Power Off: Yes
Machine Size: 552*485*510mm
Net Weight: 11.8kg
- High-Precision Printing Quality: Equipped with dual Y axis motors and down-shift Z axis, moving more smoothly, fewer points of failure and fewer headaches.
- Brand Power Supply: Built-in brand power supply, heat up the hot bed to 110℃ in 5 minutes.
- Extra Glass Plate: Add a tempered glass plate on the heated bed, which makes models are easier to be removed. It also makes the hot bed more flat and provide all-around production.
- Resume Printing Function: The printer is shielded by its power supply from voltage spikes and power outages. If electrical power is lost, prints can be resumed from the last layer, saving time and reducing waste.
- Semi-Assembled Kits: Ender 5 comes with several partially assembled kits, very easy to assemble and allow you to learn about the basic construction of 3D printer.
Click Here For More Information
Direct Drive Extruder bring you perfect printing experience.Resume pringting and filament detector, thermal runaway protection, large hand-twist gear, Meanwell power and cable management , one piece structure, full metal fream, which make you prior to most other 3D Printer player.
Molding Tech: FDM(Fused Deposition Modeling)
Printing Size: 240*280*300mm
Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm/1.75 mm
Nozzle Temp.: ≤250℃
Bed Temp.: ≤100℃
Working Mode Online or SD Card offline
File Format: STL, OBJ, AMF.
Slice Software: Cura、Simplify3D
Board Version: ATmega2560
Input：AC 115-230v 50-60Hz
Output : DC 24V 350W
Machine Power: 270W
Heat Bed Power: 220W
X/Y/Z-axis Resolution: 0.012mm,0.012mm,0.001mm
Product Weight: 9.8KG
1 X SV-01 (Self Assembly)
1 X 250G PLA Filament (Randomly Color)
5 X 0.4mm Nozzle
If you need firmware file, please move to this link and Downlaod Firmware of SV-01 : https://www.dropbox.com/s/vlfo8jnoegd5ski/SOVOLTF1.1.6PowerLossContinueFilamentCheckEnglish20190510.hex?dl=0
Sovol are devoted to offer premium quality products to all cherished customers. If there are any questions, please feel free to contact us, Sovol Customer Service Team will spare no efforts to assist with you within 24 hours.
- ★ Direct Drive Extruder ★: Sovol SV01 features with direct drive extruder and dual Z lead screw, greatly increase its printing stability and maintains great printing quality even under high-speed printing. SV01 can support multiple material filaments, such as PLA, TPU, ABS and etc.
- ★ Meanwell Power Supply ★: Built-in branded Meanwell power supply ensures stable and sufficient power, heat up the hotbed and nozzle fast. Certified power supply also can protect your printer from unexpected power surges. SV01 is shipped partially assembled in 3 parts, Headache-Free to complete the whole assembly process. Takes approximately 20 minutes to assemble.
- ★ Removable Glass Plate ★: This 3D printer comes with a flat glass plate on the regular heated bed, greatly resolving warped bed issues. No matter for small or large model, it can ensure you to get perfect layer lines every time.
- ★ Semi-Assembled Kits ★: Extra 5 nozzles included. Sovol Direct Drive Extruder 3D Printer comes with several partially assembled kits, just only take you at most 30 minutes to assemble and install. very easy to assemble, easier than Creality Ender 3.
- ★ Sovol Support ★: All of our products are shipped to the consumer directly from the manufacturer, we provide lifetime technical assistance. Professional customer service has always been a cornerstone of our company philosophy.
Click Here For More Information
This listing is for a 2 pack of 3D Printer Beds made from tempered glass. The tempered glass is of superior quality to typical borosilicate plates
provided by our competitors. The tempered glass is totally flat and smooth, with no dips or pits. Tempered glass is more durable and lasts longer
than borosilicate, so you need to replace the plates less frequently.
Unlike our competitors, you won’t have to purchase low quality black binder clips to secure the plates. We provide 8 printer bed clips that maximize
your build area and look great.
Key Product Features:
- Made from high quality tempered glass.
- Are you looking for an Ender 3 Upgrade? Perfectly fits the Ender 3, Ender 3 Pro, Ender 3X, Ender 5, CR-20, Geeetech A10, and CR-20 Pro at
235 x 235 x 40 mm.
- Totally flat surface to avoid any adhesion or print quality issues.
- Packed in custom foam to avoid any damage during delivery.
- 8 custom printer bed clips included.
How to Calibrate Your New 3D Printers Glass Bed
- Load the glass plate into the 3D printer base and attach with the silver clips provided.
- Center both the bed and nozzle.
- Lower the nozzle until it touches the top of the glass bed.
- Readjust the Z axis homing switch.
- Loosen the switches and reposition.
- Tighten up the switches when correctly aligned.
- Carry out a print calibration check to re-adjust the bed.
- 3D PRINTER PARTS AND ACCESSORIES: This listing is for a 2 pack of 3D Printer Beds made from tempered glass. 8 custom printer bed clips are also included. The 3d printer heatbeds are securely packed in custom foam. This means they won’t arrive shattered or cracked.
- WIDE RANGE OF COMPATIBILITY: These 3D Printer Bed Plates are compatible with Creality Ender-3, Ender-3 Pro, Ender-3X, Ender-5, CR-20, CR-20 Pro, Geeetech A10, and any other 3D printers requiring a 235x235mm print bed..
- PRINTER BED CLIPS INCLUDED: You will no longer need to use ugly black binder clips. Not only are they poor quality, but they limit the build area. The clips included with this 3D printer surface look great and maximizemaximise your build area.
- PERFECTLY FLAT 3D PRINTER PLATFORM: Using a rivals inferior quality 3D printer hot bed that isn’t perfectly flat can cause adhesion and print quality issues. With our tempered glass sheet you never have to worry about these problems.
- TEMPERED GLASS PLATE: The tempered glass is of superior quality to typical borosilicate plates provided by our competitors. The tempered glass is totally flat and smooth, with no dips or pits. Tempered glass is more durable and lasts longer than borosilicate, so you need to replace the plates less frequently.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…