Filaments Diameter (Tolerance): 1.75 mm ±0.04
Net Weight: 1KG(2.2lbs)
Recommended Printing Temp: 255 – 270 °C
Recommended Printing Speed: 30 – 60 mm/s
Heated Bed Temp: 70°C – 80°C
The dimensions of spool:
Spool Diameter: 20cm
Spool Width: 6.9cm
Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 5.3cm
- New arrival:PETG 1.75mm Filament.
- Easy to print, strength of prints is higher than PLA filament.
- Universal compatibility with diverse FDM 3D printers in market. Eco-friendly and odor-free.
- Premium petg and cost-effective:our petg filaments deliver exceptional quality and reliability to meet your everyday needs in design and prototyping while in its cost-effective price.
- Print Suggestion：Tested for all filaments please print according to the print temperature we provide(255℃ – 270℃).
Check Out Our Website For Details…
ELEGOO photopolymer resin is a type of polymer that changes its physical properties when introduced to light. In the case of 3D printing , these are typically liquid plastic resins that harden when exposed to a light source, which works perfectly with our Photocuring resin
Usage condition :
1) Shake up the bottle before use and avoid direct sunlight and dusty environment
2) Do not drink it and keep it out of the reach of children
3) Please wear a mask and gloves when using to avoid direct skin contact and maintain indoor ventilation
4) If you got skin contact please wash away with waters immediately and if you feel discomfort please see a doctor ASAP.
5) Once the model is complete, please wash it with high 95% degree or higher ethanol alcohol for 30 seconds at least
6)If you don’t use the resin please do not leave them in the resin tank over 48 hours or put them back to its original bottle and seal it.
Material Properties :
Curing wave-length: 405 nm
Hardness: 79.0 D
Shrinkage: 7.1 %
Viscosity (25°): 552.0 mpa.s
Liquid density: 1.100 g/cm³
Solid density: 1.184 g/cm³
Tensile strength: 23.4 Mpa
Elongation at break: 14.2 %
Curing time: 6-10 s
Color option: Grey, White, Green, Black, Transparent, Yellow, Blue, Red
Shelf life: 1 year
- 【Low Shrinkage and High Precision】ELEGOO photopolymer resin is specially designed for reducing volume shrinkage during the Photocuring process ,which ensures the high precision of the print model with smooth finish.
- 【Fast Curing and Great Stability】ELEGOO 405nm Rapid Resin was designed to significantly reduce printing time with its excellent fluidity. Meanwhile its great stability and proper hardness guarantee a worry-free printing experience and successful printing.
- 【Bright and Stunning Colors】: With high quality pigments and photo-initiators inside ELEGOO UV-Curing resin, the models printed with resin have a very pure and stunning color effect just like an artwork.
- 【Wide Applications】Given the outstanding performances, ELEGOO standard resin is suitable for most DLP/LCD 3D printers. Works best with the LCD 3D Printers.
- 【Safe and Secure Packaging】Leak-proof bottle fully wrapped with a plastic bubble bag and exquisite designed package box make sure the resin stays in place where they belong
Click Here For More Information
3D Printer PLA MAX filament
Material:PLA(By strengthening treatment)
Diameter (Tolerance): 1.75 mm ±0.04 mm
Net Weight: 1000g
Recommended Printing Temp: 200 – 235 °C
Recommended Printing Speed: 30 – 90 mm/s
Heated Bed: 0~ 60 °C
PLA Max Advantages:
Superb layer bonding
Prints are hard to break.
No cracking or brittle problem.
Several times tougher than Regular (normal) PLA.
Better Line Diameter Control.
Smoother finished printing out.
CC3D is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Customers are always welcome to contact us for any questions and/or support needs,we will respond within 24 hours
- PLA MAX Filaments are made of high-quality materials and special technique.
- Have higher strength and better toughness.PLA Pro(+) Upgraded version.
- It is a new 3D Printing materials to replace PLA Pro(PLA +)(PLUS).
- Industrial & Scientific Additive Manufacturing Products 3D Printing Supplies 3D Printing Filament
- Only sold by zhuopu new material.
Check Out Our Website For Details…