Semoic，a legal trade mark, has been registered. Only those who are authorized are available to sell items under Semoic. Semoic will bring you joyful shopping experience. 3D Printer Kit,Ramps 1.4 + Mega 2560 + MK2B Heatbed + Controller I3 Suit 12864
Mega 2560 control board: core microcontroller development board itself has 54 groups digital I / O input / output terminal (14 groups do PWM outputs), 16 sets of simulation than the input side, group 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), using the 16 MHz crystal oscillator. With the bootloader, download the program directly via USB without having to go through other external writer. Supply part of the optional USB power, or as an external power using the AC-to-DC adapter and battery.
ATmega2560 Operating Voltage: 5V
Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 15 provide PWM output)
Analog Input Pins: 16
DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
Flash Memory: 256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
SRAM: 8 KB
EEPROM: 4 KB
Clock Speed: 16MHz
PCB Heatbed MK2B Dual Power
This is the later version of MK2B, and can use dual power input, so it is better than MK2A.
Dimensions (Outer): 214mm x 214mm
Dimensions (Heat Bed): 200mm x 200mm
Laminate FR4 1.6+/-0.15mm
2 Layer, 35um Copper
Power Input: 12V/24V DC
Copper Plated Holes
colour: blue & red
1* Mega 2560 R3
1* LCD 12864 Graphic smart display controller
3* Mechanical endstops + cables
1* MK2B Heatbed
1* Thermistor and high temp wire
1* 2M GT2 belts
2* 30cm Cable
1* Smart adapter
1* USB cable
Only the above package content, other products are not included.
- 3D Printer Controller RAMPS 1.4: The RepRap Arduino-compatible MEGA Pololu Shield, or RAMPS for short. It is designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small package for low cost. RAMPS interfaces an Arduino-compatible Mega with the powerful Arduino-compatible MEGA platform and has plenty room for expansion.
- The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an Arduino-compatible MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion. Additionally, a number of Arduino expansion boards can be added to the system as long as the main RAMPS board is kept to the top of the stack.Version 1.4 uses surface mount capacitors and resistors to further cover edge issue cases.
- LCD 12864 Graphic Smart Display Controller: This full graphic Smart Controller contains a SD-Card reader, an rotary encoder and a 128 x 64 dot matrix LCD display.You can easy connect it to your Ramps board using the “smart adapter” included.After connecting this panel to your Ramps you don’t need your pc any more, the Smart Controller supplies power for your SD card. Further more all actions like calibration, axes movements can be done by just using the rotary encoder on the Smart Controller.
- Print your 3D designs without PC, just with a g-code design stored on the SD card.3 pcs of Mechanical End stops: The mechanical endstop uses a lever switch to detect when it is activated. The switch is wired up so that when activated, it pulls the signal to LOW. There is also an LED on the board that will light up when the switch is activated. It uses a standard 4 pin .pitch header and accepts a standard, old-style CD-ROM audio connector cable.
- 2M GT2 Belts: For 3D Printing applications, GT2 2mm belt system works better than T2.5, T5, it gives better smoothness and accuracy of positioning, resulting in better printing quality. GT2 timing belt system especially suited for linear movement and positioning applications.