Modeling Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
Print Size: 220*220*300mm
Max Print Speed: 180mm/s
Print Precision: ±0.1mm
Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
Max Nozzle Temperature: 260℃
Max Hot Bed Temperature: 1, PETG, Soft glue
Working Modes: Online or Micro SD offline
File Format: STL, OBJ, AMF, G-Code
Slicing Software: Cura, Simplify 3D
Input: AC 110V/220V 50-60Hz
Output: DC 24V 14.6A 350W
Resume Print after Power Off: Yes
Machine Size: 552*485*510mm
Net Weight: 11.8kg
● The printing is more stable: the double Y-axis motion control system drives the high-quality stable output of the two-side synchronous belt, effectively avoiding the shock caused by printing.
● Built-in motherboard power supply: According to the circuit design, device specifications and heat dissipation, the wires are concentrated in the machine for independent control.
● Design: The body is simple and generous, enhance the creative space of printing.
● Power failure continued: Automatically store the print record after power off, continue printing after power-on, and improve the model print success rate.
● Broken material detection: When the consumables are exhausted, disconnected, or other abnormal conditions occur, the printing will be automatically suspended, and printing will continue after the consumables are accessed.
● Easy leveling method: The large hand-turning nut is ergonomically designed, the leveling speed is fast, and it is free from time-consuming and labor-intensive problems.
● Industrial grade circuit board: After high load safety
- More Stable and High Quality Printing Quality: Equipped with dual Y axis motors and down-shift Z axis, moving more smoothly.It can print more elaborate works.
- Rapid Warming：Built-in brand power supply,reach 110℃ for hotbed in about 5 minutes, meet the needs of fast heating and printer filament.
- Easy to install : Ender 5 comes with several partially assembled kits, simple assembly but more stable.Semi-Assembled Kits with quick assembly lets you start printing straight away.
- Resume Printing after power-off: ender 5 could resume prints after a power outage or lapse occurs.Saving time and reducing waste.
- If you have any question or problem,please feel free to contact us
Click Here For More Information