● Applications for 3D Printer Heated Bed, food service equipment, airplane engine heaters, aerospace industry, drums and other
● Durable silicone rubber hot bed, best heater performance and the longest serving life, uniform heat transfer;
● Work well in especially at high temperatures or in long time heating process.
● Moisture proof and chemical resistance
Suggest working temperature: -62～200℃
Please Note: the silicone mat’s temperature will heats up quickly, please take anti-scalding measures!
1 x 4.7 in Silicone Rubber Heater
- Improted Rubber Silicone, excellent heat source, evener heating across the whole surface.
- Size: 120X120 mm/ 4.7X4.7 inch, Power: 12V 120W. Work well for Mono price Mini V2 3d printer
- Easy to mount, the backing comes with 3M Adhesive.
- Please heat only when after it’s mounted onto the build plate (Aluminum plate recommended).
- After-sales Support: each one defective item can have the free replace or refund, If need further please fell free to email or QA us, we and our engineers are very happy to assist you.
Visit The Website For More Information…
3D printer Glue Sticks, Aokin 3 Pcs Solid Stickers for ABS, PLA, and PETG Filament on 3D Printer Platform Heated Bed
1. Help easy remove printing model: in 3D printing, first layer issues are one of the most common problems, can easily release the 3D print part once the build plate has cooled.
2. Easy use and clean: only spread on an active printing area( not the whole surface). Can wash or wet paper towel for clean 3D printer build plate after use.
3. Durable: can last use for 100+ average prints.
4. Size: 98mm x 24mm / 3.8″ x 0.94″
5. Weight: 21g / 0.05 lb
3 Pcs washable glue stick
If you have any question about our product, please feel free to contact us, we will do our best for you.
- Purpose: strong adhesion for reduces warping for filament on heated build plates, and use it on an active printing area before printing can help us easier to remove the printing models, so solve 3D printing first layer issue.
- Compatibility: the all-purpose glue sticks for all 3D Printer heated bed, include build surface sheet plate, aluminum and glass plate, Creality Ender 3 CR 10 Anet A8 Makerbot Prusa etc.
- Easy to apply and spreads cleanly and evenly, safe and non-toxic, acid-free, easy use, easy clean. Can wash or wet paper towel for clean 3D printer build plate after use.
- The glue sticks also for arts and crafts, school projects, and more. Please replace the lid when finished to prevent stored glue from drying out.
- Each glue sticks contains 21 g/0.74 ounces of white glue, twist up for access to more as needed, can last use for 100+ average prints.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Material: Obturator elastic material
1. Please clean the surface you want to paste.
2. Make insulation materials and sheet metal firm fit, and play best adhesive, damping performance
3. Do not cover the chassis wiring or air holes when you installation.
4. Appropriate use of adhesive tape will strengthen connections effect.
5. Paste Aluminum Soundproof/Damping Plate,you could heat with a hair dryer to make it soft, then compacted by hand. If the room temperature is below 5 degrees Celsius, first with sun lamp heating it until soft. Then remove the wax paper and paste it.
6. A successful installation process is best not to repeat tear paste, paste effect won’t be damaged.
7. The extra insulation can be pasted in some hidden place.
Easy way to improve 3D bed heating. Heats faster! Uses less power to keep it hot.
2 x 12 inch Hotbed Thermal Pad Insulation Foam
- Heat Bed Insulation 3D Printer Accessories: Lightweight Foam Foil, Self-Adhesive Insulation Mat. Strong sound insulation and absorption performance, heat-resistant, fire preven, durable, healthy, cold-resistant, waterproof, low thermal conductivity, shock absorption and antisepsis;
- Apply to 3D Printer Heated Bed, aluminum substrate, PCB hot bed, silicone hot bed bottom;
- Suggestion Temperature: – 50℃ to 150℃ (-58℉~302℉);
- Size: 300 x 300 x 8mm ( 12″x12″x 0.3″ );
- Compatibility: CR-10, Reprap Ultimaker Makerbot, Tevo Tornado, wanhao D6, Anet E12 and many other 3D Printers;
Visit The Website For More Information…