Printing technology: FDM
Build volume: 220*220*260 mm
Printing accuracy: 0.1mm
Positioning precision: X/Y：0.011mm. Z： 0.0025mm
Printing speed: 180 mm/s (max)
Filament diameter: 1.75mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Filament: ABS / PLA /flexible PLA/wood-polymer/PVA/HIPS/PETG, etc.
Max temp for hotbed: 100℃
Max temp for extruder: 250℃
Operating system: Windows, MAC, Linux
Control software: EasyPrint 3D, Repetier-Host, Simplify 3D, Cura, Slic3r, etc.
Remote App: EasyPrint 3D App (with an optional 3D WiFi module)
File format: .STL, G.code
Power supply: Input: 115V/230V, Output: DC 24V, 360W
Connectivity: Wi-Fi (with an optional 3D WiFi module), USB cable, SD card (supports stand-alone printing)
Display screen: LCD 2004
Frame: Aluminum profile
XY Rods: Wear-resistant aluminum profile
Z axis: Lead screw
Stepper Motors: 1.8°step angle with 1/16 micro- stepping
Physical Dimensions & Weight:
Machine Dimension: 478 x 413 x 485mm
Shipping box Dimension: 500 x 470 x310 mm
Machine Net weight: 7.6kg
Machine Gross weight: 9.45 kg
- Fast assembly: Modulated structure allows it to be installed within 10 minutes. Simple and convenient.
- Open-sourced control board provides limitless possibilities to adjust your printers and modify firmware on your will.
- Featuring printing accuracy of 0.1 mm, A10 delivers fine prints with delicate texture, sleek contour and stable structure.
- High adhesion building platform allows you take down your printing works easier, do not need mask tape and glue stick any more.
- Quieter and more stable printing movement: The V-shaped wheels and V-slot rails on each axis make the printing quieter, more stable, and more wear-resistant.
Click Here For More Information
Perfectink self-assembly I3 3D Printer Kit
The video link of inatsall 3D printer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSzcU48wczk&feature=youtu.be Please feel free contact us if you have any question. We wait for you all day.
Material：Upgraded version of aviation wood
Maximum print size: 200mm * 200mm * 180mm, it is recommended to print a smaller size
Operating System: Windows 7/8 (32-bit / 64-bit) Software: Healing
Data import format: STL, G-code
The maximum temperature of the printhead: 260 ° C (normally 210 ° C)
Maximum soil temperature: 130 ° C (typically 65 ° C)
Operating temperature: 10-30 ° C, humidity: 20-50%
Hot bed materials: bakelite, aluminum, PCB, glass
Input voltage: AC 110V-220V
Packing size: 470 * 470 * 330mm
Dimension of the device: 430 * 505 * 380mm
Package weight: 11 kg
Weight of the equipment: 8 kg
Carrier made of printed material: ABS, PLA (LAYER DISTRIBUTION: 0.1-0.4 mm)
Pressure diameter: 1.75 mm
Printing speed: 120 mm / s
Positioning accuracy of the XY axis: 0.011 mm
Positioning accuracy on the Z axis: 0.004 mm
Temperature of the hot bed: 70 ° C
Power supply: 12V
SD card: support from
LED screen: yes
3D printer packaging:
1. All modules
2. All assembly tools
Coil 4.1 (ABS / PLA random)
5.CD (lessons per CD)
- ★High cost-effective DIY 3D printer, it features LCD screen, 5 keys for easy operation, support SD card and off-line printing. Customized nozzle, sturdy and compact lead screw, advanced and high-speed motor, updated sophisticated mainboard, superior power supply system.
- ★The large size of the plate and vertical spacing means that you can print larger and more complex models. Note: Be sure to set the nozzle temperature to the correct value for the type of material being printed.
- ★It has a compact appearance and a basic open frame design, compact enough to fit any desk. The building size is 200*200*180mm, printing capacity is greater. Working with ABS / PLA filaments, the material is more environmentally friendly.
- ★Widely application areas.3D printers have been able to print a lot of things, have a very big impact on the medical, cultural, construction, food, automotive and other industries, his wide range of applications may be beyond our imagination.
- ★Unassembled DIY kit：It is unassembled DIY kit, provide you an unforgettable step-by-step learning experience of 3D printer from scratch. As long as you have a passion for creativity, you can not afford to miss this product.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
- 1.75MM PLA FILAMENTS: PLA filaments are widely used in a broad range of printing applications considering the feature of low toxicity and better environmental friendliness. Compared to other brittle PLA, rock space 3D printer filaments have adjusted the degradability of the material for optimal performance, so these PLA filaments are not very brittle during 3D printing process.
- HIGH PRECISION FILAMENTS: rock space PLA 3D printer filaments are produced with precise specification. Whichever 3D printer you are using, the consistently round diameters provide optimum flow through the extruder nozzle. Almost all 1.75mm-specification 3d printers and 3d pens in the market are configured to run with these PLA 3D printing filaments.
- VACUUMED SEALED PACKAGING: 3D printing materials are easy to be negatively affected by moisture, so rock space 3D printer filaments are all vacuumed sealed along with a desiccant pack. In this case, you can easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or dirt before opening the vacuumed sealed packaging.
- 100% ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY: PLA is a biodegradable thermoplastic which is derived from renewable resources, such as cornstarch, sugar cane, tapioca roots or even potato starch. So these 3D printer filaments are free from potentially hazardous substances. The 1.75 mm PLA filament gives off a sweet smell, and it is considered by many as an improvement over hot plastic.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We devote to offer best 3D printer filaments and quality customer service. rock space PLA 3D printer filaments are backed by 90 days Money Back Guarantee. Please seize the chance to click “Add to Cart” button right now!
Check Out Our Website For Details…