Name:V6 Throat Heat with TeflonTube
Size: V6 Bodwen
Material: All metal
Suit for: 1.75mm Filament
Screw Threads: M6
Heat break: Cost-effective
1. Heat Break: cost-effective
2. All metal Heat Break: corrosion-resistant, high temperature resistant, durable,
suitable for high-temperature 3D printing that other throat cannot handle
3. High-Quality Heat Break: Higher Temperature Resistance
4. Production equipment: High-precision imported professional
equipment to better ensure product consistency.
5.Deburring treatment: Four major processes, strict quality assurance. No burrs anti-oxidation and clean surface
6.Our High-quality Heat Break Throat(There are no obvious burrs in the inner hole, and spit out filament is more smooth)
- Size: V6 Bodwen
- Material:Metal and PTFE
- Suit for: 1.75mm Filament
- Screw Threads: M6
- Heat break: Cost-effective
Visit The Website For More Information…
Note: Two kinds of bottles with same 500g resin will be send randomly.Parameter information:Size: ~500g/500mlColor: GreyMain material: resin monomer, photo initiatorExposure parameters: Bottom exposure time(s) 20-60s, normal exposure time(s) 5-15sWarranty: 12 monthsResin parameters:Solidify wavelength: 405nmHardness (D): 79.0Viscosity (25C): 552.0 mpa. sLiquid density: 1.100 g / cm3Solid density: 1.184 g / cm3Flexural strength: 23.4 MpaTensile strength: 23.4 MpaElongation frequency: 14.2 % Precautions: 1. Storage1) Keep away from light and sealed at room temperature. (Sunshine contains a certain amount of UV light which would solidify photosensitive resin. Inside the machine, the ANYCUBIC resins would not be affected for over 48 hours if it is not UV light)2) It is recommended to store the resin under 15C -35C in a sealed container. Avoid any dusty or moist environment. 2.Usage:1) Shake well before use. Avoid any direct sunlight during usage. 2) Do not put in the mouth. Keep it away from the children.3) Wear gloves before use to avoid direct contact with the skin and keep the room ventilated.4) For accidently contact, please wash by plenty of water immediately. Seek medical advice if necessary.5) Finished models are required to clean by high-concentration alcohol (>95%) about 30 seconds and post cure process may be needed for higher hardness.6) Please filter the residual resin in vat back to the container if it would not be used over 48 hours. Polluted residual resin would cause printing issues. 3. DLP printer how to choose corresponding UV resin.Before choose the ANYCUBIC resins for your own 3D printer, please confirm that the UV wavelength of your 3D printer is 405nm. We may not responsible for any damages caused by incorrect use of the resin.
- Specifically designed for led light source to achieve better printing quality
- Rapid prototyping. The resin has been developed to reduce the forming time
- Strong adhesion. The adhesion has been improved for higher print success rate
- Appropriate toughness. Anycubic uv resins have good combination of hardness and toughness, which brings easy removal of the POT016 and fine printing details
- Great stability. After cured, Anycubic uv resins show good stability in moist and corrosive environment
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
3D Printer PLA MAX filament
Material:PLA(By strengthening treatment)
Diameter (Tolerance): 1.75 mm ±0.04 mm
Net Weight: 1000g
Recommended Printing Temp: 200 – 235 °C
Recommended Printing Speed: 30 – 90 mm/s
Heated Bed: 0~ 60 °C
PLA Max Advantages:
Superb layer bonding
Prints are hard to break.
No cracking or brittle problem.
Several times tougher than Regular (normal) PLA.
Better Line Diameter Control.
Smoother finished printing out.
CC3D is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Customers are always welcome to contact us for any questions and/or support needs,we will respond within 24 hours
- PLA MAX Filaments are made of high-quality materials and special technique.
- Have higher strength and better toughness.PLA Pro(+) Upgraded version.
- It is a new 3D Printing materials to replace PLA Pro(PLA +)(PLUS).
- Industrial & Scientific Additive Manufacturing Products 3D Printing Supplies 3D Printing Filament
- Only sold by zhuopu new material.
Check Out Our Website For Details…