High or low temperature resistance.
Environmental and no drug pollution.
Unique lubricity and the surface is no sticky.
Non inflammability and made of PTFE material.
Good corrosion resistance and High insulation resistance.
Durable using in the atmosphere and protect itself from being aged.
For 1.75mm filament
Product size: about 100cm/39.4 inch length
1 x PTFE tube
2 x connector
- High or low temperature resistance.
- Environmental and no drug pollution.
- Unique lubricity and the surface is no sticky.
- Non inflammability and made of PTFE material.
- Good corrosion resistance and High insulation resistance. Durable using in the atmosphere and protect itself from being aged.
Visit The Website For More Information…
J-Head 3D Printer Kit Extruder Nozzle Head Cleaner Bits 1 each (2each) .6mm .8mm 1.0mm + bit holding pin-vise
THE BITS: These Micro-drill bit Extruder Nozzle Cleaners are an essential item for any 3D printer owner. Every extruder nozzle must be cleaned out from time to time. These nozzles are very difficult to clean properly. These micro drill bits are of the highest quality, made in Japan. They are the perfect tool for the job. By using these precision drill bits, you will extend the life of your nozzle and without a doubt, produce finer prints. If you need another size or have any questions, contact us and we will take care of you.
This multi-functional tool is perfect for hand cleaning the nozzle head to your 3D printer. You can use a drill to do the job, but the hand held tool is more safe. The high speeds of electric drills can cause damage to the nozzle head if the user does not have very steady hands. This tool is very easy to hold and compact at 3.5″ long.
- Will clear nozzles and produce finer prints
- Shipped in protective plastic case
- J-Head and Standard Nozzle Print Quality Solution
- 3.5″ Bit Holding Pin Vise with 3.175mm and 2.0mm chuck
- More sizes available
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
*With PTFE in hot regions of our HotEnd we can reach 260C with the supplied thermistor. By swapping a thermistor for a thermocouple (may require additional electronics) you can reach over 280C.
*This not only allows you to print extremely high temperature materials like PP/ Polycarbonate and Nylons but also eliminates HotEnd meltdown failures associated . latest hotend has a PTFE liner inside the hotend this liner is never subjected to high temperatures so there is no risk of damaging the liner through overheating.
*Our new HeaterBlock gives the fastest heat up times and the most responsive temperature control by clamping around the cartridge for maximum thermal contact. The new thermistor placement means you get the most accurate temperature readings with the fastest response. What this means for you the user is that you can go from 20C
to 200C in just 65 seconds, temperature control is responsive enough that you can keep the hotend within 0.5C of your set temperature or less with ease.
NTC 3950 Thermistor parameters:
-Thermistor temperature value table for Marlin
-Small Size: 1.25mmx2.0mm glass bead
-High accuracy: 1%
-Resistance value at 25°C=100K
-Wiring insulation: high temperature teflon/PTFE
-Wiring length: 1 meter Specification:
-Type: Bowden V6 J-head
-Thermister: 100K NTC
-1 x Metal J-Head hotend 1.75mm / 0.4mm nozzle / 12V 40W Heater / NTC3950 Thermistor
-1 x Heatsink Shroud with High Speed Fan 3010 12V 0.13A
-1 x One Meter long Bowden tubing 4mm OD 2mm ID
-1 x PC4-M6 Straight Fitting
- Metal J-head Hotend 1.75mm Filament 0.4mm Bowden Extruder Reprap 3D Printer.Included: NTC3950 thermistors and 12V 40W heater
- This Hotend with High Temperature Performance, you can reach over 280C
- Hotend can be used for both: direct feed and bowden applications. Good for ABS, PLA and other conventional print materials
- This hotend is equipped with stainless metal heatbreak and with PTFE liner inside heatbreak to reduce extruder jamming
- 1 x Metal J-Head hotend 1.75mm / 0.4mm nozzle / 12V 40W Heater / NTC3950 Thermistor. 1 x Heatsink Shroud with High Speed Fan 3010 12V 0.13A 1 x One Meter long Bowden tubing 4mm OD 2mm ID. 1 x PC4-M6 Straight Fitting
Click Here For More Information