keyestudio Mega (core to ATmega2560) is a development board (used with16MHz crystal oscillator ) of microcontroller. There are 54 I/O (input/output ) digital interfaces (of which 15 are PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs and 4 UART (hardwareserial ports). With its bootloader, program can be downloaded directly with USB and you don’t need to use other external programmer. It can be powered directly by USB, or AC-to-DC adapter and battery.
2Design of Power Supply :
There are two choices (direct power supply trough USB or external power supply) for the power supply system of Mega, and they can be Automatic switched.
External power supply can be AC-to-DC adapter or battery.
Lit rang of voltage of this control board is 6V~12V, but if the supplied voltage is greater than 12V, the voltage stabilizing device will be likely overheated and overheat protection and damaging MEGA will be more likely to occur.
So we suggest the power supply should be 6.5~12V in operation and recommended supply is 7.5 or 9V.
Input Voltage (recommended):7-12V
Digital I/O Pins54 (of which 15 provide PWM output)
Analog Input Pins:16
DC Current per I/O Pin:20 mA
DC Current for 3.3V Pin:50 mA
256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
SRAM: 8 KB
Clock Speed:16 MHz
Original Packaging Includes
1 x KEYESTUDIO Mega 2560 R3 Board
1 x USB Cable
- PERFECTLY COMPATIBLE with IDE Software: a nice upgrade to the uno r3 which will allow more complex programs and projects to be done
- RIGHT OUT OF THE Box: uses the official ATmega16u2 IC instead of CH340G, no driver problem
- EXCELLENT QUALITY: solder is very clean, everything is aligned nicely, all boards are well packed after function,voltage, current testing, protected in a beautiful box
- FCC and CE CERTIFICATION: this board made from environmentally friendly components and materials, as well as environmentally friendly production technology, it is really safe
- We also have a one-stop store that provides various of open source hardware raspberry pi and micro bit, you can access this page at https://www.amazon.com/keyestudio
Click Here For More Information
Keyestudio 3D MKS Gen V1.4 printer motherboard control board combines and improves the assets solution of the RAMPS 1.4 and Arduino Mega 2560 board on a fantastic single board.
Keyestudio 3D MKS Gen V1.4 printer motherboard control board is an optimal 3D printer controller solution for your Reprap 3D printer.
Integrate 2560 and ramps1.4 in a board, to solve the complicated interfaces and broken problem of Ramps1.4 combination.
Replaceable motor driver, support 4988 driver and 8825 driver.
Circuit board using high-quality 4-layer board, and specially dealing with thermal optimization; ramps is a 2-layer board.
Using high-quality MOSFET tube, with better heat dissipation.
Using a dedicated power chip to support 12V-24V power input, to solve the problem of Ramps voltage converted into chip heating.
To accept 24V input, hot bed current can be reduced to 1/4 under the same system power, effectively solve the heating problem of hot bed MOS tube.
Firmware can use open-source firmware Marlin, and its configuration is exactly the same as ramps1.4, which can directly replace Ramps1.4.
Can directly connect to Ramps1.4,2004LCD control board and 12864LCD control board.
Set aside the motor pulse and direction output port, convenient to facilitate external high current to connect external high current (such as 2A, 5A) motor drive circuit.
Reserve the Servos, AUX-1, AUX-2 interfaces on Ramps1.4, providing three 5V output, three 12V output interface.
This board is an upgrade part of the MKS Gen V1.2 board, improving the performance of power protection and USB communication stability.
1 x MKS-Gen V1.4 Controller
1 x Usb Cable
- It gathered mega 2560 and ramps1.4 on a same board, hardware & software included, just scan the Qr code on the picture to get the wiki tutorial and software
- Support 4988 driver and 8825 driver, Support 12V-24V power input; Firmware can use the same configuration as ramps1.4
- Can directly connect to Ramps1.4,2004LCD control board and 12864LCD control board
- Reserve the servos, AUX-1, AUX-2 interfaces on Ramps1.4, providing three 5V output, three 12V output interface
- keyestudio MKS GEN 1.4 is manufactured from environmentally friendly materials and technologies, made function,voltage, current testing before packaging
Visit The Website For More Information…
Keyestudio super learning kit is suitable for Arduino enthusiasts. This kit includes 32 projects with detailed tutorials, starting from the basics to more complex projects. Different from other kits, it adds some functional modules, such as RFID, temperature and humidity module. There is connection diagram and code for each project, making it easy for you to learn.
Keyestudio super learning kit:
5 * LED – Blue
5 * LED – Red
5 * LED – Yellow
1 * LED – RGB
8 * 220 Ω resistor
5 * 10K Ω resistor
5 * 1K Ω resistor
1 * 10K Ω Pot
1 * Buzzer (active)
1 * Buzzer (passive)
4 * Large button switch
2 * Ball tilt sensor
3 * Photo Resistor
1 * Flame sensor
1 * 1x LM35 Temp Sensor
1 * IC 74HC595N 16-pin DIP
1 * 7-seg LED 1x module
1 * 7-seg LED 4x module
1 * 8*8 LED Matrix
1 * 2×16 LCD display
1 * IR receiver
1 * IR remote control
1 * Servo Motor
1 * Stepper driver module
1 * Stepper Motor
1 * Joystick module
1 * Relay module
1 * PIR Motion Sensor
1 * Analog Gas Sensor
1 * ADXL345 Three Axis Acceleration Module
1 * HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor
1 * DS3231 Clock Module
1 * DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Sensor
1 * Soil humidity sensor
1 * rc522 RFID module
1 * RFID card
1 * RFID key
40 * Pin headers
1 * 830-hole Breadboard
10 * Dupont connector wires
30 * Jumper Wire
1 * 6-cell AA Battery pack
1 * USB cable
- This kit includes a UNO R3 board.
- This kit includes 32 projects with detailed tutorials.
- There is connection diagram and code for each project in PDF, making it easy for you to learn.
- see tutorial:http://7326097.s21d-7.faiusrd.com/0/ABUIABA9GAAg8aW1tgUo8JmG0gM?f=ARDUINO+super+learning+kit.pdf&v=1456296689
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…