DIY replacement kit, special for Anet A2 & A8 printer.
Pre-wired thermistor, 100K ohm, 1.1m in length.
12V 40W cartridge heater.
Aluminum heater block.
0.4mm output nozzle.
6mm diameter external thread extruder throat, 30mm length, suits for 1.75mm filament.
Specifications: –NTC3950 Thermistor Material: High Temperature .
Teflon(200℃)Resistance: at 25°C=100K ohm Cable Length: Approx.
1.1m Working Temperature Range: -40℃～+300℃ .
Extruder Throat Material: Stainless Steel & Teflon Input Diameter: 1.75mm Length: 30mm External Thread Diameter: 6mm.
Nozzle Material: Brass Input Diameter: 1.75mm & 3mm Output Diameter: 0.4mm .
Heater Material: Stainless Steel Voltage: 12v Power: 40w .
Package include :
1 X 0.4mm MK8 extruder nozzle
1 X 30mm throat teflon tube
1 X heater block
1 X thermistor
1 X cartridge heater
- Heated Tubing :12V/40W high temperature resistance heater (wire length 1M/39.4inches), operating temperature range:0~+280°C (0~+538°F)
- Nozzle: 0.4mm Extruder Brass Nozzle Print Head, Compatible with 1.75mm PLA ABS 3D printer
- 30mm Length Extruder 1.75mm Tube, made from stainless steel / teflon ,compatible with 1.75mm PLA ABS 3D printer, reduces extrusion force and improve reliability of retractions thanks to the improved internal surface finish.
- Heater block: Aluminium Material heater block, 2cm X 2cm X 1cm, comes with a necessary M6d screw. Working perfectly with ABS and PLA filaments.
- You can repair your extruder with this kit instead of replacing a new one when your extruder suffers a clog that can’t be fixed. A great replacement hot end for MK8, i3, E3D, Anet A8, Alunar M508, CR7, V2 etc.
Visit The Website For More Information…
Modeling Technology：FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling）
Max Traveling Speed：180mm/s
Input：AC 100-265V 50-60Hz
Output：DC 24V 15A 360W
Working Mode：Online or SD offline
Max Nozzle Temperature：255℃
Max Hot bed Temperature：110℃
- Easy assembly: Delivery with three sets, just need about 10 minutes to assemble well with clear instructions.
- Easy to remove the printing models after cooling thanks to its magnet build surface.
- Resume Printing after power-off: ender 3 could resume prints after a power outage or lapse occurs
- Reach 110℃ for hotbed in about 5 minutes, meet the needs of fast heating and printing ABS
- Affordable for begginners and makers. We offer lifetime technical support and 45 days money back if any problems.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
Printing Size： 300*300*400mm
Layer thickness: 0.05-0.4mm (adjustable)
Nozzle temp: 250 degree
Extruder temperature: PLA: 210
Hot bed temperature: PLA: 50
Printing Speed：Normal: 80mm/s, Max.: 200mm/s
Working condition temp: 10-30℃, Humidity:20-50%
Nozzle: 0.4mm, 0.3mm, 0.2mm
- Open Source: In the spirit of innovation and progress, we have decided to make our firmware and design plans available to all for extensive modding and improvements. We hope to create a large community of users who contribute to the project ultimately resulting in a better product for all.
- Extra Large: This printer comes with one of the largest build spaces available. At 12inx12inx15.5in, you can print models that 90% of other printers could not. The unique Bowden extruder design reduces the weight on the X-axis which delivers better performance even on very tall prints.
- High Quality: This all aluminum frame provides a sturdy base meant to last for years. The POM engineering thermo-plastic “V-Slot” wheels provide excellent dimensional stability even during extended use. Elimination of metal-on-metal steel rods cuts noise down dramatically.
- Glass Bed: This printer comes stock with a reliable and flat glass bed. Forget about other printers with uneven printing surfaces and warped beds. This glass bed ensures a 100% usable and flat surface for any print from the smallest test file to the largest model. An absolute necessity when dealing with such a large build space, print from corner to corner and get perfect layer lines every time.
- Official Guarantee: Our experienced 3D printing engineers are available 24/7 to offer you lifetime technical support as well as our 1-Year limited manufacturers warranty. If you are not satisfied with the results of your prints, contact us and we will work with you to provide assistance until you are printing like a pro!
Click Here For More Information