Pxmalion Mini 3D printer is an entry-level 3D printer from Pxmalion. It has a relatively small footprint, with a smaller than average print area – however, the emphasis here is on ease of assembly and use.
Comes with pre-assembled X/Y/Z axis. It takes only very few time to complete the assembly. Features with Cantilever Design, Auto Bed Level and Filament Run Out Detection.
Please kindly download the INSTRUCTIONS via the link below.
Printing technology: FDM (hot melt lamination technology)
Print size: Max. 120 L x 120 W x 150 H mm
Printing Accuracy: X, Y, Z 0.1 mm
Position accuracy: 0.01 mm
Lamination pitch: 0.05 – 0.2 mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
Nozzle temperature: 0-245°C
Printing speed: 0 – 60 mm/s
Filament diameter: 1.75 mm
Printing material: PLA
XY Movement operation: Step motor & timing belt
Z Move operation: Step motor & lead screw
Casing: Aluminum material & acrylic board
Platform: Stainless steel sheet
File format: G – CODE (Please convert STL and OBJ to G – CODE)
Operating system: Windows / Mac OS X
Connection: Micro SD card (Micro SD card is not included)
Voltage: AC 100 – 240 V 50 Hz – 60 Hz
Product size: 290 L x 197 W x 290 H mm
Packing size: 356 L x 187 W x 320 H mm
Product weight: 3.8 kg
Packing weight: 4.8 kg
1 x Pxmalion MINI 3D printer
1 x Auto Leveling Sensor
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Tool Kit
1 x USB Cable
1 x Tape for platform
1 x PLA Filament 40g
With use of an adhesion sheet, the 3D print adhesion to the build plate will be highly improved as well as the printing results. You can seach ASIN B07DYPWTWD to find Pxmalion customized print sheet for Pxmalion MINI
- Pxmalion Mini 3D printer is an entry-level 3D printer from Pxmalion. It has a relatively small footprint, with a smaller than average print area – however, the emphasis here is on ease of assembly and use.
- With use of the standard FDM process, the Pxmalion Mini is a Cantilever printer, for those who want to begin their 3D printing experience with low budget and without having to spend lots of time to build a DIY kit.
- This is an ideal lightweight desktop 3D printer for a quick start into 3D printing. Especially for the kids and students, it delivers so many opportunities to learn and explore the world in many respects and helps promoting their ability to interact with physical models, rather than theoretical ones.
- Simply reload a new spool and press the button, then the printing will continue from the place where it was stopped. You can also change to a new color of spool after the previous filament runs out. Create multi-colorful shaped objects becomes much easier. The function of auto leveling is adopted to make it easier to use and to increase the success rate of shaping.
- Basic Feature: The main body size is 290 L x 197 W x 290 H mm. The max print size is 120 L x 120 W x 150 H mm. It’s recommended to print at 0-60mm/s.
Click Here For More Information
1. Upgraded A8 DIY i3 3D printer with a new feature of auto self-leveling function, easy for operation.
3. Customized MK8 nozzle with sophisticated technology to produce smooth filaments fluently.
4. T-shape lead screw, high quality stainless steel, more durable and sturdy for use.
5. Advanced and high-speed motor, continue to prolonged work hours for greatly improved the working efficiency. Updated sophisticated V2.0 version mainboard, supporting multi-function, higher accuracy.
Frame Material: Acrylic
Hotbed Material: Aluminum Alloy
Nozzle Quantity: 1
Printing color: Single
Printable Material: ABS/PLA/HIPS/TPU/Wood/Nylon/PP etc
Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
Max. Printer Size: 220 * 220 * 240mm
Printer Speed: 10-120mm/s
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.3mm
Printing Accuracy: 0.12mm
XY Axis Accuracy: 0.015mm
Z Axis Accuracy: 0.005mm
Nozzle Temperature: Max. 260°C
Hot Bed Temperature: 50-100°C
Recommend ABS Setting: Nozzle: 230 °C Hotbed: 80 °C
Recommend PLA Setting: Nozzle: 210 °C Hotbed: 50 °C
Operating System: Windows XP/Win7/Win8/Mac/Linux
Printing Software: Cura / Repetier-host
File Type: .STL / .OBJ / G-code
1 * Set DIY 3D Printer Kit
1 * SD Card(Installation Instruction Included)
1 * Card Reader
4 * Hex Wrench
1 * Open Spanner
1 * Nipper
1 * Screwdriver
1 * 10m Filament
1 * auto level sensor
(Ship from United State Warehouse.)
- Affordable and competent 3D printer kit, with 10m ABS/PLA filament and auto leveling sensor for ease of use;
- 2004 LCD screen, English interface, 5 keys for easy operation, support SD card and off-line printing;
- Supports TF card off-line printing, especially convenient when without the computer;
- Heated hotbed and MK8 extruder nozzle with wide range temperature adjustments allow the printer to compatible with many 3D filament types, such as ABS, PLA, HIPS, PP and Nylon etc.;
- More stable Aluminum alloy frame, more accurate printing accuracy;
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
The Voxel is a unique, easy to use, beginner-friendly 3D printer that brings 3D printing to the masses with its simple menu system displayed on a 2.8″ color IPS touch screen. The assisted leveling system reduces calibration to a single tap on the touch screen and the print nozzle can be swapped out in seconds, without the need for tools of any kind. It features 8GB of internal memory for storing 3D models, a USB port for connecting a flash drive, a Wi-Fi® radio with a hotspot option for connecting your PC, and a built-in camera for monitoring print operations. Best of all, the printer comes fully assembled and includes sample 3D models and filament, allowing you to start printing within minutes of taking it out of the box. Quick Change Nozzle Heated Removable Build Plate Assisted Leveling Internal Memory Quick Change Nozzle: Unlike other 3D printers, which require tools and 20-40 minutes of work to replace the nozzle, the Voxel has a quick change nozzle that allows you to change the nozzle in seconds, without the need for tools of any kind. Heated Removable Build Plate: The removable, flexible build plate makes removing a model a breeze. Simply remove and flex it to dislodge the model. You can easily replace it if it becomes damaged or can swap in a second build plate to start a new print immediately after completion of a project. Additionally, it can be heated to temperatures up to 60°C. Assisted Levelling: Assisted bed leveling makes the process of setting up the print bed as easy as a single tap to the touch screen interface. Internal Memory: The printer has 8GB of internal memory
- Quick Change Nozzle: Unlike other 3D printers, which require tools and 20-40 minutes of work to replace the nozzle, the Voxel has a quick change nozzle that allows you to change the nozzle in seconds, without the need for tools of any kind.
- Heated, Flexible, and Removeable: The removable, flexible build plate makes removing a model a breeze. Simply remove and flex it to dislodge the model. You can easily replace it if it becomes damaged or can swap in a second build plate to start a new print immediately after completion of a project. Additionally, it can be heated to temperatures up to 60°C.
- Auto Leveling: The printer ships fully calibrated and ready to print out of the box. If necessary, you can easily adjust the distance between the nozzle and the bed via the touch screen interface.
- Auto Feeding with Filament Sensor: Makes loading filament simple. Insert your filament into the printer’s filament loading port, then tap ‘load filament’ on the color touchscreen menu. Additionally, a built-in sensor recognizes low filament levels and will pause prints in progress until filament is reloaded.
- Whats in Box: 1x 3D Printer | 1x Spool Filament | 1x AC Power Cord | 1x Screwdriver | 1x Unclogging Tool | 1x Allen Wrench | 1x Package of g rease | 1x Thank You Card 1x User’s Manual
Click Here For More Information