The resin is a standard resin for LCD / DLP UV Cure 3D Printer. It is widely used in many fields such as industrial parts, garage kits, craftwork design, education, archaeological model, clock and eyeglasses, etc.
Size: 500ml, 1L
Available color: Clear Blue, Grey, Black, White, Clear
UV Sensitive Wavelength: 405nm
Viscosity (25C)(Test Method ASTM D1342): 150-200MPa
Density(Test Method ASTM D1183): 1.05-1.20 / cm3
Tensile Strength(Test Method ASTM D527): 36-52Mpa
Elongation at break(Test Method ASTM D527): 11-20%
Flexural Strength(Test Method ASTM D790): 59-70MPa
Flexural Modulus(Test Method ASTM D790): 1.882-2.385Mpa
zod Impact – Notched(Test Method ASTM D178): 44-49kJ/mm
Hardness (Shore D)(Test Method ASTM D2240): 84D
Heat Deflection Temperature(Test Method ASTM D1525): 80C
Glass Transition Temperature (Test Method ASTM D1525): 100C
Store & Usage:
1.Store in cool dry places between 18-28C
2.Avoid any direct sunlight during usage.
3.Shake well before use.
4.After printing, please wash your print in alcohol with an content of above 90). Note don’t let your print contact with water during washing stage and don’t keep it in alcohol for a long time
5.Use at temperature 18-28C
1.Keep out of the reach of children and animals
2.Always wear gloves and eye protections before use to avoid direct contact with skin and keep room ventilated.
3.Don’t used for products intended for internal use or in contact with food or drink items.
- Low Cost / Low Smell, safe to use, the resins for UV Cure 3D Printer is developed and produced by the NOVA3D company itself and have got the ROHS and MSDS certification
- Exposure Time: Bottom layer 60s, each layer 8s. The photocurable polymers are great for low power LCD / DLP UV Cure Resin Printers with the wavelength 405nm, Quick setup in preform with our own UV Light LCD 3D Printer L1121(Bene1), L2120(Bene2) and J1120(Photon) and it is very convenient as each kind of photopolymer resin have been set parameters in NOVA3D itself UV Curing 3D Printers
- After cured, NOVA3D Rigid Type 3D Printer Resin is highly resistant to deformation over time. Great for printing thin walls and features. Not suited for parts that must bend. Model printed with the photosensitive resin features smooth surface, high stability and high accuracy, low shrinkage, excellent stiffness, toughness, impact resistance and some flexibility
- UV Resin with opaque appearance and precise details, Black, White, and Grey Resins are ready to use right off the printer, Their neutral undertone also makes a great base for parts that will eventually be painted or undergo other finishing processes, Clear Resin for transparent applications and is great for any parts requiring translucency
- You’re never on your own with NOVA3D products! We have a full team of friendly and knowledgeable technicians ready to answer your questions, both before and after the sale
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Perfectink self-assembly I3 3D Printer Kit
The video link of inatsall 3D printer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSzcU48wczk&feature=youtu.be Please feel free contact us if you have any question. We wait for you all day.
Material：Upgraded version of aviation wood
Maximum print size: 200mm * 200mm * 180mm, it is recommended to print a smaller size
Operating System: Windows 7/8 (32-bit / 64-bit) Software: Healing
Data import format: STL, G-code
The maximum temperature of the printhead: 260 ° C (normally 210 ° C)
Maximum soil temperature: 130 ° C (typically 65 ° C)
Operating temperature: 10-30 ° C, humidity: 20-50%
Hot bed materials: bakelite, aluminum, PCB, glass
Input voltage: AC 110V-220V
Packing size: 470 * 470 * 330mm
Dimension of the device: 430 * 505 * 380mm
Package weight: 11 kg
Weight of the equipment: 8 kg
Carrier made of printed material: ABS, PLA (LAYER DISTRIBUTION: 0.1-0.4 mm)
Pressure diameter: 1.75 mm
Printing speed: 120 mm / s
Positioning accuracy of the XY axis: 0.011 mm
Positioning accuracy on the Z axis: 0.004 mm
Temperature of the hot bed: 70 ° C
Power supply: 12V
SD card: support from
LED screen: yes
3D printer packaging:
1. All modules
2. All assembly tools
Coil 4.1 (ABS / PLA random)
5.CD (lessons per CD)
- ★High cost-effective DIY 3D printer, it features LCD screen, 5 keys for easy operation, support SD card and off-line printing. Customized nozzle, sturdy and compact lead screw, advanced and high-speed motor, updated sophisticated mainboard, superior power supply system.
- ★The large size of the plate and vertical spacing means that you can print larger and more complex models. Note: Be sure to set the nozzle temperature to the correct value for the type of material being printed.
- ★It has a compact appearance and a basic open frame design, compact enough to fit any desk. The building size is 200*200*180mm, printing capacity is greater. Working with ABS / PLA filaments, the material is more environmentally friendly.
- ★Widely application areas.3D printers have been able to print a lot of things, have a very big impact on the medical, cultural, construction, food, automotive and other industries, his wide range of applications may be beyond our imagination.
- ★Unassembled DIY kit：It is unassembled DIY kit, provide you an unforgettable step-by-step learning experience of 3D printer from scratch. As long as you have a passion for creativity, you can not afford to miss this product.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
This is a bundled listing to help you save on shipping fees. This contains two items 1) Ergo 3D Handle includes two-piece handle and a Philips head screw. 2) Also included is the Ergo 3D Hopper, shown in pictures above. Ergo 3D Handle info: The 3D printed Ergo Handle solves that challenge by making the handle longer/wider and thus easier to pull down. Simply fasten the two pieces together with the included screw. Only takes around 10 sec. Do not over-tighten the screw past snug. The two pieces lock together and will last the life of your machine. Each Ergo 3D Handle takes about 1-2 hrs to make on our 3D printer here in Allentown. Combine with our Ergo 3D Hopper to make for a truly Zen like experience while making cigarettes… and save 10x the money over buying packs or cartons from the store. Ergo 3D Hopper info: Ergo 3D Tobacco hopper holds enough tobacco to make around a pack and half to two packs of cigarettes when sitting atop a Powermatic 2 cigarette injection machine. We 3D print these to order here in Allentown, Pennsylvania and they take around 3~4 hours to make. We include a small tube of super glue so you can affix it onto the loading insert. The hopper makes quick work of rolling your own and will save you lots of time. (Refilling the machine stock takes much longer and makes a mess.) If you choose, apply a few drops of the included super glue on the outside of the left and right edges at the base to make it extra snug. There is no need to put any along the back side of the hopper. Happy rolling and saving 10x the cost of buying them in a store. P.S. We highly suggest using King’s vs 100’s, as you don’t have to pack the injector well as much. Recent reviews: Great product! Very happy!! kenger65 5/18 AAA+++ taz12tg 3/18 I couldn’t be more satisfied. I totally love the hopper. zafreebird 3/18 Good product, thank you davieira2011 2/18 Very nice, fits good zsteel55 2/18 Excellent, hopper squanto-99 2/18
- Bundled listing for Hopper and Handle to help you save
- Faster operation due to less refilling of hopper – Easier lever control
- Includes super glue for optimal performance
- Maximize capacity, yet still allows tobacco to flow freely
- Powermatic Injector sold separately – Ergo 3D Hopper and Handle is Made in USA
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…