ELEGOO has been manufacturing 3D printer components and parts since 2014 and with years of experience in 3D printing, we finally developed our own 3D printer using UV photocuring technology. We’d like to present you our very first photocuring LCD 3D Printer- ELEGOO Mars.
Great industrial design and user-friendly system, we make ELEGOO Mars suitable for anyone to use even though you have never used a 3D printer before. The semi-assembled printer will save your time setting up when you receive it and within 5 minutes you could start printing your first model we provided – a Christmas deer, which could be easily sliced using our newly released ChiTu Box slicing software.
Work together with ELEGOO photopolymer resin, you would be amazed at how perfect your model turns out to be – high resolution and super performance in details.
Finish Kit includes:
MARS 3D PRINTER * 1
Build Platform * 1
Resin Tank * 1
U Disk * 1
Measuring Cup * 1
Mask * 1
Gloves * 1
Funnel * 10
Scraper * 1
UL Adapter 60W * 1
User Instruction * 1
- 【Fast Slicing Software】ELEGOO Mars comes with the latest version of ChiTu Box Slicing Software which gives you extraordinary user experience. ChiTu Box takes only 1 minute to slice 30Mb .stl model files while the open-sourced slicing software would take up to 10minutes.
- 【Resin saving and Better Printing】ChiTu Box allows you to hollow out your model before slicing which could save your resin dramatically during photocuring process. Equiped with 40W UV lights and using ELEGOO resin, you can get a better pritning result.
- 【Smart and Convenient】3.5” inch color touch screen equipped with the latest ELEGOO ChiTu 5.0 system makes it very easy for off-line printing. The build platform with steel ball balancing structure inside allows you to start printing within 5 minutes after assembly.
- 【High Precision and Resolution】ELEGOO Mars uses a 2560×1440 2K HD masking LCD as to provide accurate printing with XY axis resolution of 0.00185inches / 0.047mm
- 【Warranty and Service】We provide total one-year machine warranty (5.5” inch 2K LCD and FEP film excluded) and if you have any questions regarding product operation or software please feel free to contact us