This study covers the world outlook for 3D printers, materials, and parts across more than 190 countries. For each year reported, estimates are given for the latent demand, or potential industry earnings (P.I.E.), for the country in question (in millions of U.S. dollars), the percent share the country is of the region, and of the globe. These comparative benchmarks allow the reader to quickly gauge a country vis-à-vis others. Using econometric models which project fundamental economic dynamics within each country and across countries, latent demand estimates are created. This report does not discuss the specific players in the market serving the latent demand, nor specific details at the product level. The study also does not consider short-term cyclicalities that might affect realized sales. The study, therefore, is strategic in nature, taking an aggregate and long-run view, irrespective of the players or products involved. This study does not report actual sales data (which are simply unavailable, in a comparable or consistent manner in virtually all of the countries of the world). This study gives, however, my estimates for the worldwide latent demand, or the P.I.E., for 3D printers, materials, and parts. It also shows how the P.I.E. is divided across the world’s regional and national markets. For each country, I also show my estimates of how the P.I.E. grows over time (positive or negative growth). In order to make these estimates, a multi-stage methodology was employed that is often taught in courses on international strategic planning at graduate schools of business.
●100% brand new and high quality.
●The filament is for 3D printing pen used to melt plastic at a high temperature.
●Used to draw 3D objects from the paper to real life.
●This quality PLA printer filament is ideal from your 3D printing needs and suitable for both professional and casual printing jobs.
●Compatible with most 3D pens that use 1.75 filament
●Used to draw 3D objects
●Odorless, smokeless, and non-toxic
●Printing temperature is 160 – 200°C
Note: Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thanks for your attention
1 × 3D Printer PLA Filament
– Please allow minor errors due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.
– Monitors are not calibrated same, item colour displayed in photos may be showing slightly different from the real object. Please take the real one as standard.
- ●Odorless, smokeless, and non-toxic
- ●Printing temperature is 160 – 200°C
- ●This quality PLA printer filament is ideal from your 3D printing needs and suitable for both professional and casual printing jobs.
- ●The filament is for 3D printing pen used to melt plastic at a high temperature.
- ●Package: 1 × 3D Printer PLA Filament
Color:silk rose gold (dark)
Diameter (Tolerance): 1.75 mm ±0.05 mm
Net Weight: 1000g
Recommended Printing Temp: 195 – 230 °C
Recommended Printing Speed: 30 – 60 mm/s
Heated Bed: Not required but can be used (up to 60 °C)
The dimensions of spool:
Spool Diameter: 20cm
Spool Width: 6.9cm
Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 5.3cm
- No polishing needed, printing at a high detail results in a beautiful finish.
- Highlight silk pla filament
- The only seller of this listing is zhuopu new material
- Industrial & Scientific Additive Manufacturing Products 3D Printing Supplies 3D Printing Filament
- CC3D Silk PLA Series