Recommended Printing Temp: 190~220°C
Recommended Printing Speed: 30~60mm/s
Recommended Empty Speed: 70~100mm/s
The bottom should be heated to about 60°C or not be heated.
HZST3D MATTE PLA filament is a innovative filament produces a finish unlike any other filament,reduces the visibility of printed layer lines and gives a professional appearance to all prints.
This is achieved whilst enhancing the contrast between light and shadow to highlight fine details.
The price of this new filament is the same as ordinary PLA.
Buy it , begin with a unique print experience now.
- Industrial Scientific Additive Manufacturing Products 3D Printing Supplies 3D Printing Filament
- High quality Matte PLA filament with no glossy plastic look.
- Matte PLA saves you time on post-processing.
- Easy to print with less stringing.No layer texture after printing
- New arrival,Unique Matte finish,the surface of the prints is matte.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Upgrade your PLA printing with a matte finish filament
3D printing is incredible, but run of the mill PLA can make your prints look like … well, look like plastic! Matte finish PLA from SpiderMaker takes 3D printing to the next level of aesthetics and quality with great looking matte texture and gorgeous colors.
A matte finish lets your designs really stand out with rich details that would get glossed over by the way regular PLA reflects light, also helping to make layer lines less obvious. The visual effect is striking enough, but SpiderMaker Matte Finish PLA also feels great with its matte texture. Thanks to these aspects, SpiderMaker Matte Finish PLA gives you a much more refined end product.
SpiderMaker Matte Finish PLA is also great in applications where reflectivity matters, such as in making hoods and surrounds for camera lenses. This PLA also enjoys the same great properties of PLA, such as low odor,
– Be sure to keep the filament coiled tightly on the spool in order to avoid tangles/binding.
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Weight: 700g (1.54 lb)
- Printing temperature: 210~230℃
- Printing speed: 10-60mm/s (0.4″-2.3″ / second)
- Material: matte PLA
- Suggested Printing Temperature: 410°F – 446°F (210°C-230°C)
- Colors: Coal Black, Paper White, Dark Slate Gray, Jujube Red, Coral Red, Brick Red, Sun Orange, Cheese Yellow, Peacock Green, Emerald Green, Wasabi Green, Iron Blue, Steel Blue, Orchid Purple, Mauve Purple, Kraft Brown, Clay, Iron Gray
- EXCELLENT TEXTURE – High quality matte SpiderMaker PLA filament with no glossy plastic look.
- INCREDIBLE TOUGHNESS – Not brittle and with great tensile strength, SpiderMaker filament fiber suffers from less breakage for great printing performance compared to common PLA filament.
- LOW STRINGING – Easy to print with less stringing. SpiderMaker PLA matte series saves you time on post-processing.
- EASILY REMOVABLE SUPPORTS – Supports made with this filament are fast and easy to remove, with minimal surfacing needed after removal.
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS – SpiderMaker filament can be used for a broad range of 3D printing applications.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
:This BK 15ml Super Matte Surface Oil Nail Polish adopts efficient and quick-dry formula. With its silky and smooth texture, it can varnish your nails gently without bubble and residues. Containing natural ingredient, it is effective to nourish your nails deeply. Besides, it is also helpful to prevent your nails from drying, fading, splitting or peeling. This unique nail polish can not only strengthen your nails, but also greatly beautifying them. It is harmless and long-lasting to keep your nails bright and eye-catching. You can rest assured to use it! Features Non-toxic, gentle and slight fragrant Eco-friendly and harmless to natural nails It can be used on natural and artificial nails Suitable for professional salon or home use Magic matte bright oil features pure hues and quick-dry merit It won’t fade and dull, even in the water or strong sunlight Make your nails more dramatic, charming, and fashionable Rich, glossy, quick-drying and long-lasting Specifications Capacity 15ml Color Matte Dimensions (2.68 x 1.06)” / (6.8 x 2.7)cm (L x Dia.) Weight 1.90oz / 54g
- Instructions: Plug in and press the O/I switch to position “I” Put your hand or foot into the machine body and press the square button behind to start the machine Notes: With UV tube, it can quickly dry the nail surface that applies UV TOP Coat, as well as gel nail Regularly replace the 4 tubes (9W) with new ones to keep it functional Peak wavelength: 365nm (Please don′t keep a straight eye on the tube for a long time, although this visible light does no harm to eyes)
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…