Power supply:12V or 24v
Laminate FR4 1.6+-0.15mm
Resistance between 1.0 -1.4 ohm(12V)or 3-5 ohm (24V)
Item Size:214mmx 214mm
1× MK2B Heatbed with LED,Resistor And Cable
- It features a central mounting hole on the front side to allow for three point mounting
- Copper plated holes
- Compatible with any 3D printer that can accept the RAMPS MK2B version of heatbed
- hese boards are all fully tested to confirm even heat distribution and correct resistance
- Weld LED,Resistor and Cable
Visit The Website For More Information…
Mechanical Endstop kit is for RepRap 3D Printers or CNC machines. It is supported by RepRap electronics, RAMPS 1.4 and by other popular RepRap boards. Customized high quality connection, using 22AWG wire, copper wire inside is very thick, can be resistant to current 2A, 300V voltage. An insulating layer over a wide range of temperatures, up to 80 degrees. Is the common connection of thin copper wire can not match. Not easy to pull off, plug it convenient, for ease of use, plug the other side to do the one, you can use the direct plug. Connection Description: Red line connecting VCC (ramps of +) Connect the black wire GND (ramps of -) Green Line connection SIGNAL (ramps in s) Tips: Under normal circumstances, the system must be configured to at least three mechanical switches. Pros: Easy to install, the more common styles Length of Cable: 70 cm Size: 32 x 10mm Quantity: 6 set Package include: 6 x Mechanical Switch Endstop 6 x 3Pin 70cm Cable
- Mechanical Endstop kit is for RepRap 3D Printers or CNC machines, it is supported by RepRap electronics, RAMPS 1.4 and by other popular RepRap boards.
- Customized high quality connection, using 22AWG wire, the copper wire inside is thick which can withstand 2A current, 300V voltage.
- Wide insulation temperature range: The insulation temperature can reach up to 80 degrees, better than the ordinary thin copper wire.
- Red line connecting VCC (ramps of +); Connect the black wire GND (ramps of -);Green Line connection SIGNAL (ramps in s).
- The wire is strong and convenient for plug, can be inserted directly to use.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
The extruder is almost the most important part for 3D printer, also the most difficult part to calibrate. we have made necessary design to prevent “jammed” problem. I can’t emphasize anymore how important this is, other sellers don’t have this and would cause many problems.
(1)The extrude is with thermistor sensor.
(2)Compatible with ABS and PLA 1.75mm.
While using with PLA filament, please always remember to keep the fan on, otherwise it might get jammed and ruin the hotend. PLA is more easier to get jammed, so it might require some patience to practice.
For ABS, we would also suggest to keep the fan on, as this is also better. also remember to purchase filament from good reputation seller, as the filament is very important!
( default for this is with 0.4mm nozzle, and suitable for 1.75mm filament )
(4)Nozzle Flow Rate:24cc / h
(5)Thermistor Tpye:NTC 100K 3950
(6)Sports Shaft Speed:10-100mm
(3)Rated Voltage:2.55 V
(4)Rated Current:1.7 A
(6)Phase Resistance:2.3 mH
(7)Number of Lead Wire:10-100mm
- (1)We have made necessary design to prevent “jammed” problem.
- (2)The extrude is with thermistor sensor.
- (3)Compatible with ABS and PLA 1.75mm.
- (4)We not just sell them, we also provide good after-sales service, so welcome to discuss with us, we will try to do technical support as much as we can.
Click Here For More Information