120mm round 3mm thick borosilicate glass plate. This was designed to work with Monoprice MP Mini Delta, but will also work with any small delta printer than can use a 120mm diameter build area. Borosilicate glass plates are ideally suited for use with 3D printers because they are naturally flat and resistant to thermal shock and warp that can affect other types of glass.
- 120mm round 3mm thick 100% Borosilicate glass plate
- Low thermal expansion and resistant to thermal shock
- Very flat surface for 3D printing
- Great fit on Monoprice MP Mini Delta, slightly over sized to allow for quick alignment
Click Here For More Information
Made of top quality plastic, it is durable.
Designed for 3D printers.
The bearing is high precision, long life and low noise.
Operating voltage is DC12V, prohibit overload use.
2-terminals power connector, easy to install.
It is excellent for cooling heat sinks on hot ends, prints, or other cooling needs.
Rated voltage: DC 12V.
Rated current: 0.18A.
Fan speed: 6500±10%rpm.
Life: 35000 hours.
Inlet size: 31mm.
Outlet volume: 20x15mm.
Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item’s color may be slightly different from the pictures.
Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.
2 * 3D Printer Cooling Fans.
- Widely used in humidifier, aromatherapy and other small appliances series
- Small heat radiating communication equipment; military equipment,intelligent industrial control equipment plate cooling heat,high precision medical equipment cooling
- Pure copper bearing made in Japan. Guaranteed to continuously run 10,000 hours under normal temperature
- Connector: 2 Terminal Connector with 2pin-ph2.5; compact motor design, the NF-A4x10’s motor hub is smaller than with conventional 4cm fans
- This allows for more blade surface area and thus contributes to the NF-A4x10’s superior airflow and pressure performance
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Pls kindly use this kind of solid glue on hot bed of 3d printer, which can help to stick 3d printing models more tightly.
pls use it on hot bed before printing, and sprinkle a little water when you use a removal tools to make a little gap, the printing models would be easily to take it down.
- Water-soluble material: It is easier to remove the printing models.
- Usage: Use it on hot bed.
Check Out Our Website For Details…