Turnigy Mini Fabrikator 3D Printer v1.0 Spare Parts Metal Set 1 Included: 4 x ARCL_S Nylon 12 x Oilless bushing (4x8x8) 6 x Bearing (3x9x5) 17 x Nut M3 x 0.5 6 x Spacer HexNut 4.75x6mm-M3 15 x Washer (3x7x0.5) 2 x Linear shaft D4x181mm 2 x Linear shaft D4x131mm 2 x Linear shaft D4x140mm 1 x M3 Thread rod for Z axis 1 x Z rod coupling
Minimize warping caused by drafts or cold 3D printing environments with the LulzBot mini enclosure by printed solid. This enclosure helps keep curious hands and PAWS away from heated and moving parts of your 3D printer. This laser-cut acrylic enclosure has a modular design, meaning pieces are easily removable for access and/or printing with large spools of filament. Have questions need replacements contact printed solid directly by calling +1-302-439-0098.
- Not gluing, drilling, cutting, or engraving is required for assembly
- Use your current printer to 3D printer four brackets to complete the knit
- Required assembly tools: 2 mm, 2.5 mm hex driver
- Optional recommended items: painters tape, flat razor
- Built-in location to mount a 40 mm fan to vent air from the enclosure
UP mini 2 is not only affordable, reliable and easy-to-use like the first generation UP mini, it also comes with many new features related to usability, portability and connectivity.
The UP mini 2 is for people who want to start 3D printing in no time. A new sleek design packed with killer features, a versatile machine suitable for anyone, anywhere. Continue to be UP’s best value offer for desktop 3D printing, the UP mini 2 inherited all the good stuff of UP mini 1, including a low price point, easy to use and exceptional reliability. The print quality of UP mini 2 is a big leap, thanks to the new mechanical design and the capability to print in 0.15mm layers.
Layer Thickness: 0.15/ 0.20/ 0.25/ 0.30/ 0.35mm
Supporting Structure: automatically generated, easy to remove and fine-tunable
Build volume: 120 x 120 x 120 mm(W x H x D), 4.7″ x 4.7″ x 4.7″(W x H x D)
Build Platform Type: Heated, with Perforated Print Board or UP Flex Print Board
Untethered Printing: Yes
Advanced Features: Built-in HEPA Air Filtration, Blackout Recovery, On-board File Storage, Door Open Alert
Average Noise: 51dB – as quiet as your fridge
Bundled Software: UP Studio, iOS APP (iPad | iPhone)
Compatible Formats: USB, WIFI
Operating System: Win 7/8/10, Mac OS, ISO
Warranty: 1-Year limited, parts only manufacturer’s warranty included. Optional extended warranty available.
What’s in the box:
-UP mini 2
-UP Fila Station
-UP mini 2 extruder V1
-Tiertime power supply 90W & power cable
-UP flex 120 print board (2)
-Cell board for UP mini (2)
-500g spool of ABS filament (1.75mm)
-Sample filament for ABS, ABS+ and PLA (50g for each series)
-Quick Start Guide
-Tool Kit: Calibration card, Filament guide tube, USB cable, Spare Nozzle & Wrench, Gloves, Scraper, Pliers, hex wrench & spare screws
- Touch screen control: Provide better 3D printing user experience.
- WIFI connection: WIFI support, enabling better user control of the 3D printer via mobile APPs.
- Power failure protection: Resume print from where the last print is stopped due to power failure.
- Fully automatic nozzle height detection and software assisted leveling for easier startup
- Built-in HEPA air filtration: Reduce 3D printing air emissions and provide healthy and safe 3D printing environment. Aluminum handle and separate spool container with build-in toolbox: Easy to carry and handy to use.