BTT SKR MINI E3 V1.2 Firmware Setting Files
BTT SKR MINI E3 V1.2 Hardware Files
Youtube test video:
More detailed information about SKR MINI E3 you can visit this website:
Microprocessor:ARM Cottex-M3 CPU
Motor Driver: Integration of TMC2209 UART Mode
Motor driver interface:XM,YM,ZM,EM
Temperature Sensor Interface:TH0,THB,2 Channel 100K NTC(thermal resistance)
Display:2.8”TFT, 35”TFT, Ender 3 original, LCD12864 Screen
PC communication interface:mini-USB-type B, easy to plug, communication baud rate of 115200
Support file format: G-code
Recommended software: Cura, Simplify 3D, Pronterface, Repetier-host, Makerware
SKR MINI E3*1
- Using 32bit main frequency 72MHz ARM level Cortex-M3 series STM32F103RCT6 Microprocessor
- Integrated with the TMC2209 UART mode, reserves the DIAG extended port, convenient users to replace endstop Functions
- Support function Neopixel lights,blocking rotation detection,shutdown after printing etc
- Support BIGTREETECH TFT24/TFT35 Touch Screen and Ender 3D printer original LCD 12864 screen
Visit The Website For More Information…
: replacing parts on your 3D printer may result in its being voided. If you are having difficulty and are unsure if your printer is still under or wish to prevent voiding your , Please contact our tech support team at [email protected] for assistance. Safety: always exercise extreme caution when working on any electrical device, including your 3D printer. Ensure that the power plug is removed and the printer has fully cooled down prior to working on the printer.
- Technical assistance can be reached via live chat at moonrise Monday through Friday 6am – 6pm PST, via email at [email protected], or via phone at 877-271-2592 Monday through Friday 6am – 5pm PST
- : Replacing parts on your 3D printer may result in its being voided. If you are having difficulty and are unsure if your printer is still under or wish to prevent voiding your [email protected] for assistance.
- Safety: always exercise extreme caution when working on any electrical device, including your 3D printer. Ensure that the power plug is removed and the printer has fully cooled down prior to working on the printer.
- Quality at a fair price: Moonrise rugged design and rigid quality control standards deliver high quality products at fair prices.
- Service & support: you’re never on your own with Moonrise products! We have a full team of friendly and knowledgeable technicians available to answer your questions, both before and after your purchase
Visit The Website For More Information…
The MP10 Mini is a feature rich 3D printer with a 200×200 heated, flexible, and removable steel spring build plate, and an all metal extruder. It has an assisted level sensor on its magnetic extruder assembly, allowing easy changes to the Z offset in the menu for easy and perfect first layers. Wiring is no issue, as all of the components are already prewired and ready to go, with the connections hidden in the cable management sleeve. Most importantly, prints are crisp and clean.
- [ASSISTED BED LEVEL SENSOR] Leveling is easy with the level sensor. It will detect differences in the bed, which allows you to set an accurate Z offset to make first layers a breeze.
- [HEATED, REMOVABLE, & FLEXIBLE PRINT BED] Capable of easily hitting 100C, this print bed makes removing prints easier than ever. The magnetic platform also makes cleaning and removing the bed itself simple and straightforward.
- [2 SCREW HOTEND REMOVAL] Access to your hot end is easy, making quick changes to the tool head possible. Switch from a 0.4mm to a 0.6mm nozzle without the hassle of actually changing the nozzle. Quick, convenient, and easy.
- [DUAL Y GANTRY] The dual Y gantry provides a stable base for the printed, minimizing wobble found in single Y gantry models of 3D printers. This results in cleaner prints and prevents the need to level over and over again.
- [EASILY ACCESSIBLE MAGNETIC EXTRUDER] The removable magnetic carriage provides an easy launch point for changing to an extruder system of your choice. Working on your machine is more convenient than ever.
Click Here For More Information