● MK – 10 extruder greatly reduces plugging risk and bad extrusion
● V-slot with POM wheel makes it move noiseless, smoothly and durable
● One-piece structure provides large printing size
● Semi-knockdown package ensures quick assemble
● Safety protected power supply, reaching 110 Deg.C in about 5 minutes
● Additional power cut protection function to meet the needs of fast heating and longtime printing
● CNC machining of Y – rail mounting groove to ensure precise positioning and printing quality
● New viscose platform sticker solves warping problem
Engraving Accuracy: 0.1mm
Nozzle quantity: Single
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Product forming size: 220 x 220 x 250mm
Layer thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
Print speed: Max. 180mm/s
Supporting material: ABS,PLA,TPU
File format: G-code,OBJ,STL
Packing Type: unassembled packing
Voltage Range: AC 100 – 265V ( input )
Connector Type: SD card
Dimensions and Weight:
Product weight: 7.8000 kg
Package weight: 8.0000 kg
Product size: 44.00 x 41.00 x 46.50 cm / 17.32 x 16.14 x 18.31 inches
Package size: 50.50 x 39.00 x 17.50 cm / 19.88 x 15.35 x 6.89 inches
Packing Contents: 1 x DIY 3D Printer
- MK – 10 extruder greatly reduces plugging risk and bad extrusion.V-slot with POM wheel makes it move noiseless, smoothly and durable
- One-piece structure provides large printing size.Semi-knockdown package ensures quick assemble
- Safety protected power supply, reaching 110 Deg.C in about 5 minutes.New viscose platform sticker solves warping problem
- Additional power cut protection function to meet the needs of fast heating and longtime printing
- CNC machining of Y – rail mounting groove to ensure precise positioning and printing quality
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
No more burnt fingers for you!
This is a must have tool for changing print nozzles. Having the right tools makes all the difference in the world!
HOW TO REPLACEMENT NOZZLE
Step 1:Turn on 3D Printer, set nozzle temperature to target (PLA: 180-220, ABS: 240-280).
Step 2:After heat done, use SPANNER to hold heat block, use Socket screwdriver to screw old nozzle out. old nozzle will be very hot, don’t touch by hands!!!
Step 3:Put new nozzle to this socket screwdriver, spanner keep to hold heat block, screw nozzle in, must be tight and it is done.
Notice: NOZZLE and Heat Block on 3D printer need heat before take out, don\’t touch it by hands when printer is heading or close less than 10 mins.
21mm Wrench * 1pc
9mm Sleeve* 1pc
2 in 1 Screw Driver * 1pc
Screw Handle * 1pc
- No more burnt fingers for you! This is a must have tool for changing print nozzles. Having the right tools makes all the difference in the world!
- Compliant with 3D printer who has MK10 nozzle
- Special tools: special spanner and multi-function screwdriver can help you adjustment 3D Printer and change extruder nozzle more easy!
- You should heat heating block before Change or Assemble nozzle, otherwise maybe leakage
- Note: Screwdriver maybe rust, but No effect on use.
Click Here For More Information
* SODIAL is a registered trademark. ONLY Authorized ller of SODIAL can ll under SODIAL listings.Our products will enhance your experience to unparalleled inspiration.
SODIAL(R) 1pc Silicone Sock Cover For MK10 3D Printer Aluminum Heater Block Part
Model Number: MK10 Silicone Sock
Item Type: Heated Block
Weight: about 10g
For u with 3D printer hotends
Temperature up to 280°C
1 x Silicone Sock
Only the above package content, other products are not included.
Note: Light shooting and different displays may cau the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.
- 1.Silicone Socks, Long Lasting Insulation for 3D printer heater blocksTemperature up to 280°C
- 2.Anti-high tempature for PLA/ABS 3D printing.
- 3.For use with 3D printer hotends.
- 4.MK10 Silicone Socks Heater Blue Color Block Cover Silicone Insulation For MK10 3D Printer Parts & Accessories from Computer & Office
Visit The Website For More Information…