Listening to music is an essential part of most everyone’s daily lives, but having the ability to privately listen to your own tunes isn’t always an easy task. Headphones get tangled and the mess of wires they can create often isn’t even worth the hassle, which is why more individuals are choosing to invest in Bluetooth headphones. But wireless headphones can have their limitations as well.
Selecting a Bluetooth Beanie/Hat with an integrated set of earphones and microphone is a great approach. Not only do they provide a seamless listening experience, but those around you likely won’t even know that you’re enjoying your music since the built-in speakers are typically never visible. In addition to this, a beanie keeps you warm and cozy – all with a great amount of style. Wireless music streamed to the built-in headphones
The built-in speakers within the hat allow your head to remain warm while you listen to your favorite tunes streamed from your smartphone or other Bluetooth-enabled device.
Even better, the Bluetooth Wireless Hat is completely wireless, so you can enjoy your outdoor adventures without any annoying tangled wires spoiling the view or wrapping around your neck.
The Bluetooth Hat features clear and distinct sound quality, allowing you to hear all those hi-hats and other tones with ease.
Hands-free phone calls
With the built-in microphone, you can even make and receive phone calls. No need to reach for your phone as the hat is wirelessly paired via Bluetooth to your device ensuring everything you need is within the hat.
Using the built-in controls you can accept and reject calls, or adjust music playback including adjusting volume and track selection. Great for long walks
The Bluetooth Hat provides a comfortable source of entertainment for those long walks. Not just keeping your head warm, however keeping your soul enriched with music as you take in the scenery around you.
- 【All the Filaments and Accessories are in the Pen Box】【Perfect Gift for Kids & Adults】As one of the best gift choice for children, and an indispensable equipment for professionals. ZF 3D pen is not only a fun toy, but also a practical tool. Use it to create a handmade gift for a friend or a decoration for your next party, or fix worn out cables, or improve a kitchen hook.
- Easy to Use & Safe for Kids】Simply plug-in, heat up and extrude! ZF 3D pen with the newest version motor and nozzle, is made of eco-friendly ABS material and supplied by Premium PLA Filament Refills that are non-toxic, non-irritating and 100% derived from plants. It offers better scald prevention with 2019 upgraded features of Intelligent temperature control, fast heat dissipation technology
- 【Non-Clogging & High Performance】The aircraft-grade ceramic nozzle can endure high temperatures and its interior surface is so smooth that the PLA filament in the high temperature state is impossible to attach, thus effectively reducing the risk of clogging. And thanks to the high quality motor with stable rotation speed and strong power, the output of the filament is stable and smooth.
- 【One Button Control & Adjustable Temperature / Speed】Different from other 3D pens on the market, ZF 3D pen don’t need long press button, but press button once to make the creation easily and relax children’s finger. 3 printing temperature and speed modes adjustable. Advanced LCD screen clearly display the corresponding speed.
- 【100% Satisfaction Guarantee】Hassle-Free 30-day money back and 12-month warranty with 24-hour response service are friendly offered. Buy with 100% confidence. We stand behind the quality of everything we sell. If you are not entirely happy, CONTACT US DIRECTLY,we will replace or return your order!
Visit The Website For More Information…
Brand Name: TEVO
Product Name: TEVO Nereus Basic
Build Volume: 320*320*400mm
Layer resolution: 0.10-0.35mm
Build speed: Max 150mm/s
Heat Bed Type: DC, Aluminum heating bed
Number of extruders: 1
Supported Filaments: PLA, ABS, Flexible PLA, Wood, PVA, HIPS
Filament diameter: 1.75mm
XYZ resolution: 0.05mm, 0.05mm,0.1mm
Nozzle type: MK8
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Nozzle Temp: 180℃-240℃
Nozzle heat up time: < 3 minutes
Operating Sound :< 70dBA
Power consumption: 100-240V, 600W max (w/heated bed turned on)
Software supporting: PROE, Solid-works, UG, 3d Max, Rhino 3D design
Printing Method: TF card/ On Line / Off Line/WiFi Layers
Software: Cura/ Repetier-Host Control
Control board: MKS Robin Nano
Product weight: 14kg
Shipping Weight: 19.4kg
Product Dimension: 537×587×624mm
Shipping box: 550×630×280mm
- Nereus is the newest model of TEVO 3D printer, it has a surprisingly substantial 320 x 320 x 400mm build volume, making it larger than both the TEVO Flash and TEVO Tornado.
- This printer includes WiFi connectivity and could allow users to use a mobile app to start prints and monitor their progress. This is an attribute that usually see on higher-end options, but TEVO has taken it upon itself to bring the convenience of WiFi connectivity to frugal masses.
- TEVO Nereus comes with easy assemble function, making it easy to set everything up and start printing in a matter of minutes.
- TEVO Nereus also includes some features that have become commonplace for newer desktop 3D printers, such as filament run-out detection and resume printing function. It also has a 3.2” touchscreen that appears to be mounted onto the side of the printer’s base, another fresh feature for the TEVO family.
Click Here For More Information
Frame: Aluminum Extrusion
XYZ Positioning Accuracy: 0.05mm, 0.05mm, 0.1mm
Printing Filament:PLA, ABS, TPU, Flexible Materials
Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
Machine Dimensions: 550 x 405 x 640 mm
550 x 405 x 870 mm (with spool holder)
21.65 x 15.94 x 25.20 in
21.65 x 15.94 x 34.25 in (with spool holder)
Shipping Box Dimensions: 780 x 540 x 250 mm / 30.71 x 21.26 x 9.84 in
Machine Weight: 14kg
Shipping Weight: 16.5kg
Maximum Print Speed: 150 mm/s
Maximum Travel Speed: 250mm/s
Build Volume:300 x 300 x 400 mm / 11.81 x 11.81 x 15.75 in
Extruder Type: Titan Extruder (Direct Drive)
Power Requirement: 110V
600W max (with heated bed turned on)
Connectivity:USB, TF Card, USB Stick
Control Board: MKS Gen L
- MUCH STABLE PRINTING: There are 3 inductive sensor end stop separately set on XYZ axis while those non-touch, high-precision limit switches can automatically calibrate and maintain good stability under high-speed printing. Most importantly, features Synchronized Dual Z System, SW-X1 greatly increase its printing stability, also, the built in branded power supply ensure stable and sufficient power. Spend more time making without having to manually adjust the print bed.
- RUNAWAY PROTECTION HEATBED: The printer has a direct drive extruder and a fast heating AC heat bed with built in thermal runaway protection, even if the board or the SSR malfunctioned, the bed won’t heat up endlessly until bad things happen. Additionally, the heated bed can heat up to 80C in 2 minutes and it only takes the 0.4mm nozzle about five minutes to heat up to 110°C. With the Lattice glass smooth headbed surface, it makes all types of filaments can be easily stick on.
- QUIET TO USE: With a 300 x 300 x 400 mm build volume, the Sidewinder X1 3D printer has a hushed operating sound even working at fast speeds, thanks to its exclusive ultra-quiet stepper drivers which significantly reduce the noise level. SW-X1 overhauled the motion system on the Z, replacing the leadscrews with a belt-driven system, which not only reduces the noise level but also allows for faster print speeds. Feel free to work on other things while the machine is printing beside you.
- FILAMENT RUN-OUT+ POWER LOSS DETECTION & RECOVERY: Have you ever tripped over the power cord and lost a long hours print? SW-X1 will save you from the loss of power. When it recover from a power failure, the machine will continue to print. Also, it will automatically pauses your 3D print and notifies you when you’ve run out of filament, saving you time and money.
- FAST AND PRECISE: The print speed can reach up to 150 mm/s, and with the Direct Drive Extruder, SW-X1 makes high quality print, especially for flexible filament. When it arrives on your doorstep, the Sidewinder X1 comes 95% pre-assembled, which makes installation easy as can be.
Click Here For More Information