Glarks 9Pcs 3D Printer Accessories 3D Print Removal Tool Shovel Tool Set, Stainless Steel 3D Printer Spatula Palette Knife with Sturdy Wooden Handle to Remove Models from 3D Printers
Material: Stainless steel with wooden handle
Main Color: Brown
♛ Blades are made of stainless steel, rust and corrosion resistance.
♛ Soft and durable wood handle provide excellent hand feeling and works freely.
♛ Thin and good elasticity blade works well with 3D prints without damaging either the model or the print bed.
♛ The shorter spatula can easily gets under the piece to lift off the print bed.
♛ The long ones are useful for releasing larger part.
3D printer removal tool x 9Pcs
♣【Best way to use:】
♚ In order to remove prints off the bed, first put the edge of the tool under a corner of the print about half way between the tip of the blade and the handle.
♚ Then get the tool under the rest of the print to separate it from the bed and twisting the blade slightly will help speed up the lifting of the print.
♚ You can sanded the tips of spatulas to make it sharper If you find it hard to make the blade start, but please be careful not to hurt your hands. Please put them away from children when finished the work.
If you receive a defective product or have any problems during use, please feel free to contact us, we will provide return and exchange service at any time.
- ★【What You Get:】 In this 3d print removal tool set, it include 9pcs palette knives with various different head for remove models from 3d printers.
- ★【High Quality:】The removal tools which blades are made of stainless steel, with good elasticity. Rust and corrosion resistance for long time use. Soft and durable wood handle provide excellent hand feeling and works freely.
- ★【Function and Use:】The shorter spatula is thin enough to get an edge underneath even the most stubborn of prints, which easily gets under the piece to lift off the print bed. The long ones are useful for releasing larger part. Large handles give some leverage and work really well with 3D prints without damaging either the model or the print bed.
- ★【Best way to use:】To remove prints off the bed, work the edge of the tool under a corner of the print, about half way between the tip of the blade and the handle. then use a sawing motion to get the tool under the rest of the print to separate it from the bed. Twisting the blade slightly will help speed up the lifting of the print.
- ★【Warm Prompt:】You can sanded the tips of spatulas to make it sharper, but please be careful not to hurt your hands. Please put them away from children when finished the work.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Kingroon DIY Aluminum Resume Printer, Printing space (180x180x180mm)
Why choose Kingroon?
1, Our value:
Kingroon focus on 3D printing business for years. From accessories to the printing machine,
Kingroon want to make things more valuable for the customers. All conponents are 100% percent
tested by our QC team before delivery.
The DIY Aluminum Resume Printer design, we make it convenience for delivery. Equipped with a
large print area, you can make a lot of items. It definitely help you to open your mind for creation.
3, Widly used:
Kingroon 3D printing is suitable for schools, homes and offices used. For schools used, you can
prepare for the coursewares, for homes used, you can print some unique item to decorate your home
or print some useful item to save your pocket.
4, Technical supports:
We provide 24 hours technical service, You can get support and communication from many people
in FB or elsewhere.
-LCD Screen: 2.4 Inch touch screen
-Printing Way: USB, SD card
-Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
-Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
-Max Traveling Speed: 150mm/s
-Material diameter: 1.75mm
-File format: G-code,OBJ,STL
-Max Nozzle Temperature：255℃
-Max Hot bed Temperature：110℃
-Power Supply: 110-220V
-Power-out voltage: 24V 15A 360W
-Support computer software: Cura,Repetier-Host,simplify3d
-Resume print after power off: Yes
- Easy Assembly: It comes with several assembled parts, it is very easy to assemble the machine
- Resume Print: The machine has the ability to resume printing even after a power outage or lapse occurs
- Advanced Technology: Upgraded extruder greatly reduces plugging risk and bad extrustion; Precision guide rail make it move noiseless, smoothly and long life service
- Assisted leveling: assisted bed leveling makes the process of setting up the print bed as easy as adjusting the nuts at the corner of the heat bed to raise or lower down the the heatbed slightly
- Guarantee: Strict testing for all components before delivery and life-time technical supports
Click Here For More Information
Learn how to use Autodesk Fusion 360 to digitally model your own original projects for a 3D printer or a CNC device. Fusion 360 software lets you design, analyze, and print your ideas. Free to students and small businesses alike, it offers solid, surface, organic, direct, and parametric modeling capabilities.
Fusion 360 for Makers is written for beginners to 3D modeling software by an experienced teacher. It will get you up and running quickly with the goal of creating models for 3D printing and CNC fabrication.
Inside Fusion 360 for Makers, you’ll find:
Eight easy-to-understand tutorials that provide a solid foundation in Fusion 360 fundamentals
DIY projects that are explained with step-by-step instructions and color photos
Projects that have been real-world tested, covering the most common problems and solutions
Stand-alone projects, allowing you to skip to ones of interest without having to work through all the preceding projects first
Design from scratch or edit downloaded designs. Fusion 360 is an appropriate tool for beginners and experienced makers.
Check Out Our Website For Details…