Put the power of a 3D printer in the palm of your hand. 3D Pen Crafts features 20 fabulous and modern jewelry projects to make. Easy to follow techniques, clear instructions, ready-to-trace templates, plus tips and tricks teach you how to properly use your 3D pen to create gorgeous finished pieces. Whether you are just getting started or a professional maker or designer this booklet offers the very best design advice and expertise for creating unique 3D jewelry designs.
3-D Printers are a Modern Engineering Marvel! In this engaging title, readers will explore the history of printers, from punch cards, dot matrix, ink jet and laser all the way to today’s 3-D printing! Charles Hull and his development of 3D layered plastic printing is featured, and a colorful infographic shows how a 3-D printer works. See the benefits of 3-D printing such as custom prosthetics and orthodontics! A timeline, a glossary, and an index supplement historical and color photos. Aligned to Common Core Standards and correlated to state standards. Checkerboard Library is an imprint of Abdo Publishing, a division of ABDO.
MATIT Professional 3D Printing Pen
Perfect for Kids & Adults – fun for kids and adults, amazing tool for modern arts & crafts
Set your imagination free with Matit 3D Printing Pen. Works like a hand-held version of a desktop 3D printer. It extrudes heated plastic which instantly hardens, allowing you to literally draw freehand in 3 Dimensions. The possibilities are endless and only limited by your imagination.
Fun for All Ages
This 3D Pen is suitable for both kids and adults. A perfect gift for children that helps improve their spatial thinking ability and develops creative imaginations. It’s a great way for parents and kids to spend quality time together. Create a colorful world for your family.
2nd Generation 3D Pen
MATIT 3D Printing Pen is an upgraded and improved version of the popular 1st generation 3D printing pen. It features easy handling for freehand drawing, quick filament color changes and smoother extrusion for better drawing performance.
Matit 3d Pen
To Prevent Clogging:
1. If filament wasn’t removed after previous use, re-heat the pen then press the feed button. Do not press the ‘back’ button.
2. Do not use the high speed button at low temperature. Doing so may cause clogging.
1. If a blockage occurs, unscrew the pen shell clockwise and use a small wrench to pry out the nozzle. Remove any remaining filament and reassemble. Power ON the pen and test operation.
2. If connected to power and screen shows an abnormal display or the motor has no sound, just request a free nozzle replacement.
- 1 EXTRA 33ft Filament Included (Random Color) in addition to 3 Different Colors PLA Filament
- 3D Printing – The 3D printing pen extrudes heated plastic which instantly hardens, allowing you to literally draw in 3 Dimensions, freehand or on paper. Creates multi-layer artwork
- Perfect Gift for Everyone – The 3D printing pen is suitable for men and women, kids and adults: no matter creating 3D models, doodling or drawing interesting things. It can help children to improve spatial thinking ability, to encourage kids’ creative imaginations
- Package Contents – 3D Pen, 110V Power Adapter, 3 Different Colors PLA Filament