: replacing parts on your 3D printer may result in its being voided. If you are having difficulty and are unsure if your printer is still under or wish to prevent voiding your , Please contact our tech support team at [email protected] for assistance. Safety: always exercise extreme caution when working on any electrical device, including your 3D printer. Ensure that the power plug is removed and the printer has fully cooled down prior to working on the printer.
- Technical assistance can be reached via live chat at moonrise Monday through Friday 6am – 6pm PST, via email at [email protected], or via phone at 877-271-2592 Monday through Friday 6am – 5pm PST
- : Replacing parts on your 3D printer may result in its being voided. If you are having difficulty and are unsure if your printer is still under or wish to prevent voiding your [email protected] for assistance.
- Safety: always exercise extreme caution when working on any electrical device, including your 3D printer. Ensure that the power plug is removed and the printer has fully cooled down prior to working on the printer.
- Quality at a fair price: Moonrise rugged design and rigid quality control standards deliver high quality products at fair prices.
- Service & support: you’re never on your own with Moonrise products! We have a full team of friendly and knowledgeable technicians available to answer your questions, both before and after your purchase
Visit The Website For More Information…
The Ultimate 2 3D Printer includes a host of features that makes it easier than ever to get perfect 3D prints with a minimum of hassle. The full enclosure helps maintain internal temperatures, ensuring that drafts, air conditioning, and other environmental factors have no effect on the print and making it easier to work with materials like ASA and ABS without fear of warping. The enclosure is lit internally with LED lights, allowing to you monitor the print without the need for a flashlight or other spot lighting. The removable glass build plate provides the flattest surface possible, while the underlying aluminum plate allows the printer to use its built-in inductive sensor for auto leveling. All in all, the Ultimate 2’s advanced features and ease-of-use makes it the perfect 3D printer for personal, professional, and educational applications.
- AUTO BED LEVELING: Eliminate the hassles of bed leveling with screws and springs. The built-in inductive sensor can automatically level the print bed, saving you times and aggravation. let makes the print bed absolutely level, ensuring that the first print layers is properly adhere to the build plate. Additionally, each printer is pre-levelled at factory before it ships.
- HEATED AND REMOVABLE GLASS BUILD PLATE: The glass build plate provides the flattest surface possible, ensuring that the first print layers are flawless. The build plate can be heated to 100C, which helps first layer adhesion with materials such as ASA and ABS.
- FILAMENT DETECTOR: With the Ultimate 2, you have no need to worry about running out of filament in the middle of a print. The built-in filament sensor detects when the filament has been consumed and automatically pauses the print, allowing you to load a fresh spool of filament to finish your print.
- FULLY ENCLOSED: Environmental factors can cause prints to curl, split, or otherwise fail, especially when working with more temperature sensitive filaments. The full enclosure helps maintain internal temperatures, ensuring that drafts, air conditioning, and other environmental factors have no effect on the print.
- INTERNAL LIGHTING: The full enclosure has the negative effect of making it more difficult to see your print, without using a flashlight or other spot lighting. The Ultimate 2 features a row of LED lights inside the enclosure, allowing you to easily monitor your print.
Click Here For More Information
The MP10 Mini is a feature rich 3D printer with a 200×200 heated, flexible, and removable steel spring build plate, and an all metal extruder. It has an assisted level sensor on its magnetic extruder assembly, allowing easy changes to the Z offset in the menu for easy and perfect first layers. Wiring is no issue, as all of the components are already prewired and ready to go, with the connections hidden in the cable management sleeve. Most importantly, prints are crisp and clean.
- [ASSISTED BED LEVEL SENSOR] Leveling is easy with the level sensor. It will detect differences in the bed, which allows you to set an accurate Z offset to make first layers a breeze.
- [HEATED, REMOVABLE, & FLEXIBLE PRINT BED] Capable of easily hitting 100C, this print bed makes removing prints easier than ever. The magnetic platform also makes cleaning and removing the bed itself simple and straightforward.
- [2 SCREW HOTEND REMOVAL] Access to your hot end is easy, making quick changes to the tool head possible. Switch from a 0.4mm to a 0.6mm nozzle without the hassle of actually changing the nozzle. Quick, convenient, and easy.
- [DUAL Y GANTRY] The dual Y gantry provides a stable base for the printed, minimizing wobble found in single Y gantry models of 3D printers. This results in cleaner prints and prevents the need to level over and over again.
- [EASILY ACCESSIBLE MAGNETIC EXTRUDER] The removable magnetic carriage provides an easy launch point for changing to an extruder system of your choice. Working on your machine is more convenient than ever.
Click Here For More Information