- ASSEMBLED IN ADVANCE: Getting set to create with this printer is a total snap-after all, it comes almost entirely set up to begin with! We put together the unit in its entirety right at our factory, meaning once it arrives at your door you just have to put it in your workshop or creative corner and perform a minimal installation lasting less than 30 minutes. That’s sure to save you time and headaches alike.
- FULLY FUNCTIONAL: Form blends perfectly with function in this printer. The unit features an auto-leveling capability to balance its frame out automatically. With resume printing, it’ll pick up where it left off in the event of a power outage; plus, its built-in filament detection will stop it from printing in the event of internal malfunction. Combine that with an auto filament dispenser and a colorful 2.8″ touchscreen and you have a safe, responsive tool for all your projects.
- SLICK AND STURDY: Every creation starts with a sturdy foundation when you use this printer. Its integrated body is crafted with a firm, stable structure sporting sealed metal plates in the base and a hot bed equipped with PCB and tempered glass. That solid construction lets its hot bed ramp up to 100℃ in just 5 minutes-adding convenience to its smart, safe design. And thanks to its tempered glass exterior and a sleek, artistic design, the whole unit takes on a smooth feel and a sharp look beside
- INNER POWER: The force with this printer is far from skin-deep. Purring just under its polished case lies a cutting-edge industrial-grade motherboard to power its every operation, including its reliable overcurrent and overload protection features that kick in automatically for added safety in the workshop. Plus, anytime you need to upgrade its features, you can just copy the file to a memory card and fit it into the printer for an offline install.
- PRINT LIKE A PRO: Smooth, swift, and nearly silent-the pro-level design of this printer ensures your every creation comes expertly made, with nothing but easy operation in the process. Both the Z- and Y-axis on the machine make use of a V-shaped groove for their wheels, allowing for fluid movement at every moment. The design even ensures the printer glides along with minimal noise and maximum stability, precisely plotting out every point of your printed masterpieces.
Click Here For More Information
SIQUK 4pcs TL Smoother Addon Module 3D Printer Accessories Filter
Size: TL smoother: 40mm * 30mm ,jumper wires length: 150mm
4 x 3D Printer TL Smoother
4 x jumper wires
SIQUK are devoted to offer premium quality products to all cherished customers. Meanwhile supply 45 days money back guarantee and 18 months warranty.
If there are any questions, please feel free to contact us, SIQUK Customer Service Team will spare no efforts to assist with you within 24 hours.
- TL-Smoother: the TL-smoother filter moduleis an addon module for 3D printer stepper motor drivers, the board provide flyback diodes(freewheeling) for the motor outputs, and protect the inductance voltages of the driver in the unpowered status
- Function: this TL-smoother module mainly used for the vibration of the 3D printer in parallel structure, and it can eliminate the uneven signal wave at low speed effectively and achieve the signal wave of relative voucher
- Applicability: you will get smoother movement especially on the delta-style 3D printer under DVR8825 stepper drivers or A4988 / 2 drivers. I3 and UM models can also be used, and different machines will have different clipping effects
- Connection：connect the TL-smoother module to the corresponding position of the motherboard’s drive socket and motor, or you can cut the motor wire into two pieces and soldering the board between them and then will achieve better conductivity
- Package: 4 pcs TL smoother addon module, 4 pcs jumper wires
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
This bipolar Nema 17 stepper motor with step angle 1.8deg and size 42x42x39mm. It has 4 wires, each phase draws current 1.5A, with holding torque 45Ncm (63.74oz.in).
*Manufacturer Part Number: 17HS15-1504S-X1
*Motor Type: Bipolar Stepper
*Step Angle: 1.8 deg
*Holding Torque: 45Ncm(63.74oz.in)
*Rated Current/phase: 1.50A
*Phase Resistance: 2.3ohms
*Inductance: 4.4mH ± 20%(1KHz)
*Frame Size: 42 x 42mm
*Body Length: 39mm
*Shaft Diameter: Φ5mm
*Shaft Length: 24mm
*D-cut Length: 15mm
*Number of Leads: 4
*Lead Length: 1000mm
Black(A+), Green(A-), Red(B+), Blue(B-)
Make sure the motor connect to a constant current or chopper drive controller before you test motor.
Connecting the motor directly to a power supply will destroy the motor.
- 5 PCS, High torque Low noise
- Nema 17 stepper motor with step angle 1.8deg
- Holding Torque: 45Ncm(63.74oz.in), 12-24 VDC
- Rated Current/phase: 1.50A & Phase Resistance: 2.3ohms
- Build with 1m Pin Connector
Visit The Website For More Information…