Apply for 3D printer, machinery and equipment.
1.8 degrees point angle, 0.4N.M holding torque.
Engine dimensions: 42 * 42 * 38mm.
Lower noise and running temperature.
Comes with a 90 cm connection cable.
Step angle: 1.8 Degrees
Voltage: 3.96 v
Holding torque: 0.4N.M
Cable Length: 90 cm / 35.4in
Frame size: 42.3 * 42.3 * 38mm
Shaft diameter: 5mm
Item weight: 276g / 9.8 oz
Frames and display items Size: 5 * 5 * 8 cm / 2.0 * 2.0 * 3.1in
Frames and display items Weight: 280g / 9.9 oz
1 * Stepper motor
1 * cable
Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item’s color may be slightly different from the pictures.
Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.
Visit The Website For More Information…
1xMEGA 2560 Board(Arduino MEGA 2560 R3)
1xMEGA 2560 Development Expansion Board
1xADXL345 Acceleration Sensor
1xUltrasonic Distance Sensor
1xIR Receiver HX1838
1xPS2 Joystick Module
1xULN2003 Stepper Motor Driver Module
1xDHT-11Temperature & Humidity Sensor
1xLED Bar Graph
1xPIR Movement Sensor
2xAnalog Temperature Sensor(Thermistor)
1xBreadboard Power Supply Module
1×4*4 Matrix Keyboard
1xL9110 DC Motor Driver
1×4-bit 7-segment Display
2xLight Sensor (Photoresistor)
1x9V Battery Clip
40xMale to Male Jumper Wires
20xMale to Female Jumper Wires
20xFemale to Female Jumper Wires
1x Band Resistor Card
1x Project Box
Lesson 1 Blinking LED
Lesson 2 Active Buzzer
Lesson 3 Controlling an LED with a button
Lesson 4 Controlling Relay
Lesson 5 Serial Port
Lesson 6 LED Flowing Lights
Lesson 7 LED bar graph display
Lesson 8 Breathing LED
Lesson 9 Controlling a RGB LED by PWM
Lesson 10 Play the Music
Lesson 11 LCD1602 display
Lesson 12 A Simple Voltmeter
Lesson 13 7-segment display
and so on
- This is an upgrade complete Arduino starter kit designed for beginners and electronic hobbyists.
- With more than 33 projects, it is esay and convenient for you to learn Arduino and programming
- The starter kit will make a great gift for any to-be engineers, or anyone looking to get a jump start in the world of microcontrollers and programming. Hundreds of tutorials and guides can be found online and the range of projects that can be created with an Arduino is vast
- This kit comes with everything that the average beginner Arduino project requires, plus more, 50 kinds of different electronic components, more than 180 components, such as Arduino Mega2560, 1602 LCD display are included. It has enough variety to learn most of what can be done with the arduino and electronics in general
- The kit is a great help for you learning electronics! Lots of little bits to start doing Arduino things
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
The TL-Smoother is an addon module for 3D printer stepper motor drivers. The board provides flyback diodes (freewheeling diodes) for the motor outputs, so that they are also protected against induction voltages in the unpowered state of the driver. You will got smoother movement especially on the delta-style 3D printer under DVR8825 stepper drivers or A4988/2 drivers.
Size: 48mm * 25.3mm * 7.6mm(1.89inch * 1inch * 0.29inch)
1. 8 big Package(SMC)diodes provides better heat dissipation performance that can handle bigger motor than small diodes.
2. Lower vibration lower noise smoother result.
3. All the boards adopt a patch diode with a strong consistency, the signal is more stable and the service life is longer.
4. How to use: Connect this TL-Smoother Module to the motherboard’s corresponding drive socket and motor.
TL-Smoother assembly instructions: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Kdq4FKcv4PRkuYbeoWxF_myPKDdfZud9XCIloQEaLqs
4 * 3D Printer TL-Smoother
4 * DuPont Lines
- TL-Smoother assembly instructions: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Kdq4FKcv4PRkuYbeoWxF_myPKDdfZud9XCIloQEaLqs
- TL-Smoother can effectively eliminate the mechanical chatter generated by 3D printer motors, especially for parallel arm configurations of the machine effect is significant. Lower vibration lower noise smoother result.
- The TL-Smoother is an addon module for 3D printer stepper motor drivers. The board provides flyback diodes (freewheeling diodes) for the motor outputs, so they are also protected against inductance voltages in the unpowered state of the driver.
- You will get smoother movement especially on the delta-style 3D printer under DVR8825 stepper drivers or A4988 / 2 drivers. I3 and UM models can also be used, and different machines will have different clipping effects.
- We have a strong After-sales Service Team: As long as you have any questions about the product, we will resolve your issue immediately if received your email, your satisfactory purchase experience is our greatest hope! How to email us? Plz click “MakerHawk-US” and click “Ask a question” to email us! Looking forward to your consultation!
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…