Compatible models: for 3D printers:
Applicable temperature: -20℃ to 120℃:
Size: Approx. 9.5*3*1.5cm/3.74*1.18*0.59in:
Package included: 3PCS lubricating oil
- Made of high quality materials, non-toxic, tasteless and easy to use.
- The main component is lithium soap thickened refined base oil.
- Add antioxidant and antistatic additives to protect the function.
- Suitable for 3D printer and engraving machine screw, optical axis, guide rail, and other transmission systems.
- Anti-rust, smooth function. Silent work, protection for 3D printer.
Visit The Website For More Information…
Compatible With: for 3D Printer
Model Number: 42BYGH40
Step Angle: 1.8°
Working Voltage: 12V
Motor Shaft Length: Approx.22 mm / 0.87in
Motor Shaft Diameter: Approx. 5mm / 0.2in (D Type Shaft)
Motor Length: Approx. 40mm / 15.7in
Number of Leads: 4
Wire Color: Black(A+), Green(A-), Red(B+), Blue(B-)
Wire Length: Approx. 1m / 3.3ft
Size: Approx. 6.8 * 4.3 * 4cm / 2.7 * 1.7 * 1.6in
Weight: About 302g
1 x 4-lead Stepper Motor for 3D Printer
Make sure the motor connect to a constant current or chopper drive controller before you test motor. Connecting the motor directly to a power supply will destroy the motor.
- Most popular model equipped with 1.8 degree step angle
- Specially designed and suitable for 3D Printers
- Low noise and high quality
- Bipolar 4-wire: Black A +, Green A-, Red B +, Blue B-
- It has a quite stable performance during work and will not loss step
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
Lube 3D is the first and so far only Maintenance Oil specifically for 3D Printers and other CNC machines. This offer includes a 1 Oz bottle of Lube 3D with a locking safety cap and has a small droplet applicator built in. The content of this bottle will last you more than one year even if you apply Lube 3D every week! This Oil is fully synthetic and uses PTFE (Teflon (R)) particles for best lubrication properties for metal on metal friction. This helps in reducing noise and wear on linear bearings, lead screws, and any other metal-to-metal and metal-to-plastic friction application. It is advised to clean the guide rods and lead screws of your 3D printer and other CNC equipment every 7-14 days of active use, but at least once a month! Application Procedure: Clean up: If you see dust and debris sticking to you guide rods, use a soft cloth or a paper towel to remove dirt gently. 1. Apply a few drops of Lube 3D on both sides of the linear bearing and male and female parts of your lead screw assembly. 2. Be careful to apply a small amount of Lube 3D, don’t let it drip into your machine. 3. Move the bearing or lead screw slowly over the freshly applied lubricant. Ideally, the lubrication film is so thin that you can only barely see it. 4. Remove any oil drips 5. Repeat every 7-14 days or when necessary
- First Lubricant Specifically for 3D Printers and CNC Machines
- Fully Synthetic High Viscosity Oil with Suspended PTFE Particles
- Non-Toxic, Non-Corrosive, Waterproof, Food-Grade
- Easy Application with Built-in Droplet Applicator in Bottle
- Safety Cap to Reduce Risk of Accidental Opening and Tampering
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…