- Pack of 50 Premium Quality “PURE BLUE” ultra-flow fine blue nylon mesh paint strainers with fine 190 micron filter tips
- High performance cone shaped paint strainers that eliminate dirt, dust, particulates, lumps or any debris that can affect your paint job by clogging your spray gun, airless sprayer or paint brush
- Strainers are perfect for all painting projects, as they strain out particles down to 190 microns and work for all types of solvent or water-based paints, stains, varnishes, latex and other liquids
- Disposable strainers are ideal for automotive coatings like primers, sealers, basecoats, clear coats and single stage topcoats. Also excellent for house, hobby, arts and craft paints
- Exclusive TCP Global design with premium durable lint free blue nylon mesh, fast ultra-flow tip and thick paperboard to reduce bleed through
Visit The Website For More Information…
Diameter (Tolerance): 1.75 mm ± 0.02 mm
Net Weight: 750g
Recommended Printing Temp: 250 – 265 °C
Recommended Printing Speed: 40 – 60 mm/s
Heated Bed: up to 70 °C
Similar to other Nylon materials, PolyMide CoPA has high sensitivity to moisture and should be kept at dry conditions (relative humidity of 20% or less) at all times. We recommend that the material be used with PolyBox (purchased separately).
Moisture-absorbed filament exhibits higher level of stringiness and uneven layers during printing. In case of this happening, the filament can be dried at 70-90 °C for 6-8 hours. However extensive drying can lead to thermal degradation and should be avoided.
For optimum bed adhesion, treat the print bed with a glue stick (Elmer’s or similar brands) before printing. It will also ensure an easy release after printing.
The model cooling fan should be turned off during printing. A retraction distance of 3-6 mm and retraction speed of 2400-3600 mm/min is recommended. The ideal environmental temperature during printing is between 40-70 °C.
For more details or technical questions regarding the use of our products, please leave a message, we will come back to you within 24 hours.
Polymaker is a ISO9001:2008 certified, 3D printing innovation company dedicated to enabling a better future with 3D printing. We achieve this goal by integrating advanced materials, additive manufacturing technologies, and design to meet the needs of today’s industries and consumers.
- Warp Free: PolyMide CoPA is engineered to give excellent dimensional stability during printing, with near-zero warping
- Easy Printing:Unlike other Nylon filaments, PolyMide CoPA is extremely easy to work with. It is compatible with most filament-based 3D printers with no heated chamber/bed required!
- Strong & Tough: The outstanding mechanical strength and toughness makes PolyMide CoPA the best choice of engineering material for your creative ideas!
- Heat Resistant:With a high softening temperature of ~180 °C, PolyMide CoPA is one of the most heat resistant Nylon 3D printing materials in the market.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
-10 x 10mm Cable Drag Chain
-Easy for installation and maintenance, low noise and wear-resistant
-Looks like the tank chain, composed of a large number of unit link, beautiful
-Appearance of the towline, enhance nylon material, low temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, friction resistance
-Wire Carrier with end connectors for CNC Router Machine / 3D Printer Tools
-Suitable for reciprocating movement occasion, play the role of the traction
-Used widely as a component and sevice parts in CNC machine tools, electronic equipment, counting devices, machinery and electrical machines ,etc.
1 x Cable Drag Nylon towline
Inner hole size: Approx. 10 x 10mm
Outer hole size: Approx. 14x 17mm
Application?CNC Router Machine / 3D Printer Tools:
MPN:[AUTO FILL EAN]
- Easy for installation and maintenance, low noise and wear-resistant
- Appearance of the towline, enhance nylon material, low temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, friction resistance
- Wire Carrier with end connectors for CNC Router Machine / 3D Printer Tools
- Suitable for reciprocating movement occasion, play the role of the traction
- Used widely as a component and sevice parts in CNC machine tools, electronic equipment, counting devices, machinery and electrical machines ,etc.
Visit The Website For More Information…