Modeling Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
Print Size: 220*220*300mm
Max Print Speed: 180mm/s
Print Precision: ±0.1mm
Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
Max Nozzle Temperature: 260℃
Max Hot Bed Temperature: 1, PETG, Soft glue
Working Modes: Online or Micro SD offline
File Format: STL, OBJ, AMF, G-Code
Slicing Software: Cura, Simplify 3D
Input: AC 110V/220V 50-60Hz
Output: DC 24V 14.6A 350W
Resume Print after Power Off: Yes
Machine Size: 552*485*510mm
Net Weight: 11.8kg
- High-Precision Printing Quality: Equipped with dual Y axis motors and down-shift Z axis, moving more smoothly, fewer points of failure and fewer headaches.
- Brand Power Supply: Built-in brand power supply, heat up the hot bed to 110℃ in 5 minutes.
- Extra Glass Plate: Add a tempered glass plate on the heated bed, which makes models are easier to be removed. It also makes the hot bed more flat and provide all-around production.
- Resume Printing Function: The printer is shielded by its power supply from voltage spikes and power outages. If electrical power is lost, prints can be resumed from the last layer, saving time and reducing waste.
- Semi-Assembled Kits: Ender 5 comes with several partially assembled kits, very easy to assemble and allow you to learn about the basic construction of 3D printer.