Specially designed case to replace your original Nintendo switch dock.
Compared with the original switch dock, this replacement case is smaller, more lightweight that you can just put it into your pocket and carry it anywhere you want. You just need to scan the QR code labeled on the package and follow the video guidance to install it, and you will get the mini version switch dock which keeps all the functions of the original one. With the given screwdrivers and screws, you can finish the installation quickly
What you get:
1* Replacement case for Nintendo switch dock
7* large screws
2* small screws
- Specially designed case to replace your original Nintendo switch dock ( you have to take out the circuit board chip from the original Nintendo dock and install it to this replacement case).
- Precise cutout and more portable, the size of this replacement case is 3.78*2.69*1.15inch，you can put it in your pocket and take it anywhere.
- Easy to install: Just scan the QR code labeled on the package and take out the circuit board chip from your original Nintendo switch dock and install it to this replacement case. You can DIY easily with our video guidance.
- You can have a lot of fun by DIY your mini version Nintendo switch dock with this anti-scratch replacement case.
- What you get: 1*switch dock replacement case, 2*screwdrivers and 9 screws, 12 Month 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and 24 Hour dedicated email support.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
Print the Widest Possible Range of Materials The signature all-metal design allows you to reliably print high temperature materials, and it has added extra functionality with soft and flexible filaments. This opens up a huge range of new opportunities for your printer. High Temperature Performance The V6 can comfortably reach 300°C. By swapping a thermistor for a thermocouple (may require additional electronics) or PT100 you can reach over 400°C. This not only allows you to print extremely high temperature materials like Polycarbonate and Nylons but also eliminates HotEnd meltdown failures associated with PEEK/PTFE designs. The PTFE filament guide inside the V6 HotEnd is never subjected to high temperatures, so there is no risk of damage through overheating. Compact E3D focussed on cutting as much bulk from the E3D V6 as possible. This means an overall length of just 62mm, and low bulk in X/Y dimensions! Easy to Use The new thermistor cartridge simply slides into place and is secured with a single screw. High temperature glass is used in the sleeving to insulate the thermistor legs as well. This makes installing or removing the thermistor a quick and clean process compared to previous methods involving fiddly taping. High Quality Printing E3D kept the sharp thermal transition that gives the high quality printing performance users have come to expect from E3D HotEnds. A sharp thermal break gives better control over filament output so you get more immediate start and stops when extruding as well as retracts that are more effective in combating ooze. This means sharper, more accurate prints that have less stringing, oozing or blobbing. Adaptable The V6 is a fully-integrated part of the E3D Ecosystem. E3D’s nozzles and blocks give more opportunity to choose how to print.
- Genuine E3D Parts
- The E3D V6 Hot End: Smaller, Easier, High Performance
- High Temperature Performance
- Low bulk in X/Y dimensions
Visit The Website For More Information…
Universal version – use it for both: direct and bowden feed, comes with 1 meter PTFE tube 4mm OD 2mm ID.
Quality replica of V6 hotend, uses embedded fitting same as original. Hotend can be used for both: direct feed and bowden applications. For direct feed you will have to cut PTFE tube to necessary length, no other changes are necessary. See E3D wiki for setting up hotend for direct feed.
V6 Hotend specs:
Filament size: 1.75mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Capable to print any 3D Printer plastic filament – Nylon, Carbon fiber ABS, Ninjaflex, ABS, PLA etc
Works for both: direct feed and bowden configurations
1 x All Metal Universal V6 hotend pre-asssembled 1.75mm Filament / 0.4mm Nozzle 1 x PTFE tubing 4mm OD 2mm ID, 1 meter long
- Perfect quality,NOT a China V6 cone.
- True copy of the original V6 with same performance and even better CNC finish quaity
- Properly machined heatbreak with smooth-polished inside bore
- No more JAM !
Visit The Website For More Information…