* SODIAL is a registered trademark. ONLY Authorized seller of SODIAL can sell under SODIAL listings.Our products will enhance your experience to unparalleled inspiration.
SODIAL(R) 3D printer accessories motherboard control board MKS GEN-L V1.0 compatible ramps open source marlin
Use CH340 serial port chip, more easily install the drive than 16U2.8. Run Marlin firmware, the configuration is completely same as Ramps 1.4, and available to directly replace the Ramps 1.4.Support Ramps 1.4, 2004LCD,12864LCD, TFT28 and TFT32.Available to input 24V, the heated bed current can be reduced to 1/4 at the same system power which effectively resolves the problem that the MOSFET of heated bed heats.
X axis, Y axis and Z axis with different color terminal controls the stepper motors and endstops, which is convenient to wire.Plug the stepper drivers according to the different color terminals which decreases the probability of reverse and prevents the controller board damage.
Name: MKS-Gen-L V1.0 Controller Board
net weight: 0.1KG
1pcs * MKS-Gen-L V1.0 Controller Board
1pcs * USB line(Random color, don’t accept the specified color. )
Only the above package content, other products are not included.
Note: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.
- Aiming at the problems exist on the open sourced controller board such as Ramps 1.4, the developers in Makerbase specially optimize and develop a new product, MKS Gen_L, which provides more flexible choices for users.
- 2560 and Ramps 1.4 are integrated in the board, which avoids the complicated connectors.Support a variety of stepper drivers such as A4988, DRV8825, TMC2100 and LV8729, available to change the stepper drivers and motors as users like.
- Reserve external driver signal, available to connect external high-current driver to drive the 57 and 86 stepper motors.
- Use high-quality MOSFET, better cooling and more stable.Use specific power chip, support 12V-24V power input, and resolve the problems of chip heating and power shortage.Stable and reliable filter circuit greatly reduces interference and avoids crashes as possible in the process of printing.
Note：If you want to achieve the function of Auto Leveling, you need to buy a capacitive proximity sensor. The printer doesn’t support 3d touch sensor.
Print technology: FDM
Build volume: 320*320*420mm
Printing accuracy: 0.05mm
Positioning precision: X/Y：0.11mm. Z：0.0025mm
Printing speed: 50-100mm/s recommended
Filament diameter: 1.75mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Filament: PLA, ABS, wood polymers, etc
Operating system: Windows, MAC, Linux
Control software: EasyPrint 3D, Cura，Repetier-Host，Simplify3D
File format: STL，OBJ，Gcode
Max temperature for hotbed: 100℃
Max temperature for extruder: 250℃
Power supply: 110V/220V, 50HZ~60HZ
Display screen: 3.2″ Full-color touch screen
Connectivity: Wi-Fi (with an optional 3D WiFi module), USB, SD card (support stand-alone printing)
Frame: Aluminum profile
Build Platform: Aluminum heatbed+ tempered glass
XYZ Rods: Wear-resistant aluminum profile( XY Rods) and lead screw (Z axis)
Stepper Motors: 1.8°step angle with 1/16 micro-stepping
Physical Dimensions and Weight:
Machine Dimension: 508×615.5×630.5 mm
Shipping box Dimension: 670x560x300 mm
Machine Net weight: 11.7 kg
Machine Gross weight: 14.6 kg
- 1, Super Large Print Size: 320mm×320mm×420mm, it enables you to print large-size 3D models.
- 2, Fast Self-assembly: Just takes about 10 minutes to install the Z-plane kit on the XY plane. Simple and convenient.
- 3, Filament Detector: Detect the abnormal situation of filament, such as filament fracture and outage, and trigger a signal to remind you to change printing material in time.
- 4, Silicon Carbide Glass Building platform: Silicon carbide glass with microporous coating as A30 building platform, without the need of attaching the masking tape.It is of good adhesion, freeing you from the headache of first layer warping.
- 5, Power Failure Recovery: It can continue to print from the same place where it stops, regardless of unexpected power failure, stopping to change the filament, stopping and print it tomorrow.