IKEA Lack 3D Printer Enclosure
If You Are Looking for Best Quality Plexiglas’s acrylic Kit to build your IKEA Lack 3D Printer Enclosure? Then we have you covered. Our Acrylic Plexiglas’s is manufactured to very high tolerances. Precision cut to the perfect proportions to give you perfect edges and proper dimensions to enclosure provided by Prusa.
Why Choose US
Unlike others, Our High-Quality Plexiglas’s has a higher resistance to Scratches and Chemical solvents. These Plexiglas’s Sheets are transparent which makes it easier to see through.
This kit is specially designed in alignment with the Lack side table, now you can easily Make those Top Quality and high-temperature prints with lesser printing noise.
Our Acrylic Printing Plexiglas’s is Tougher than the Standard Glass. This Kit adds a great overall Value to your 3D Printer. We Professionally pack our Plexiglas’s to prevent any scuffs and scratches.
This versatile Plexiglas’s Acrylic Kit for 3D printer Enclosure Includes
- 3 pieces of 440mm x 440mm (173 x 173 inches)
- 2 pieces of 220mm x 440mm (8.65 x 173 inches)
These Acrylic Plexiglas’s sheets are 3mm thick. This Plexiglas’s can also be used for other professional or DIY projects, Home decor and many more.
So what are you waiting for? Buy with full confidence and give your 3D Printer Enclosure a New Look.
DOES NOT INCLUDE PRINTER, PARTS, LIGHTS OR ACCESSORIES.
- Premium Quality: Our Plexiglass Acrylic Kit comes in a very fine quality which means it has a very high resistance to heat and high temperature. It provides you the best quality prints and also Reduces printer noise. Acrylic sheets can be used in Ikea Lack Tables.
- Precision Cut: Plexiglass Acrylic kit is precision cut to ensure perfect edges and proper dimensions. These Acrylic Sheets are designed to perfectly fit the Enclosure provided by Prusa and IKEA Lack Side table.
- High Clarity: Each Acrylic sheet comes with a protective paper to ensure a Clear finish and safety from scratches. Our Acrylic Sheets offer Great Visual Clarity which makes it easier to see through.
- Contains: Our Kit comes in a Pack of 5 Acrylic sheets. 3 Pieces in size of 440mm x 440mm (17.3 x 17.3 in) and 2 Pieces in size of 220mm x 440mm (8.65 x 17.3 in) with 3mm Thickness.
- 100% satisfaction: Buy with full confidence, we guarantee you 100% satisfaction from our product. Because we believe that customer satisfaction is our Top priority. If you face any issue, you can directly contact our team. It is our confidence that you will Fall in love with Our Transparent Plexiglas’s Acrylic Kit.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
We are professional 3D printer parts manufacturer, if you have any technical problem with our product, please feel free to contact us, our engineer of technical team will always support you here.
Model: 4 height 16mm silicone leveling column
Material: Silicone (heat-resistant)
Use for: 3d printer leveling parts
Size(H x Inner dia): 16 x 5mm
4 x Heat Bed Leveling Silicone Column
- Say hello to silicone leveling, say goodbye to skinny springs leveling, once they’re set they don’t go anywhere.
- Heat bed silicone leveling help cutting back any vibrations compared to solid plastic.
- These heat bed leveling column height is 16mm, perfect for Prusa i3 Plus, Anet A8 Wanhao D9 Anycubic Mega and more.
- Notes: will be short for CR-10 printers.
- After-sales guarantee: each defective item can be replacement for free or refund. If any question, please feel free to contact or QA us, we will try our best to service you.
Visit The Website For More Information…
The Buildtak 3D-printing build surface is a 6.5″ x 11.5″ rectangular sheet that adheres to a print bed of a fused-filament 3D printer (sold separately) to help the filament stick during printing, while also enabling clean removal of the printed part afterward. The sheet is compatible with ABS, PLA, HIPS, PET+, brick, wood, and flexible (TPE) filaments (sold separately), and has a durable construction that allows for multiple uses with either the same or different filament material. The build surface can also be used with nylon and t-glase when a thin layer of washable glue stick (sold separately) is spread onto the surface. It installs more quickly and with fewer bubbles than tape or films.
Ideal Jacobs manufactures the Buildtak 3D-printing build surface and provides custom services such as rapid prototyping, laser-cutting, machining, and injection molding. The company, founded in 1921 and headquartered in Maplewood, NJ, meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards 9001:2008 and 14001:2004.
- Build sheet adheres to a print bed to help the filament stick during printing, while also enabling clean removal of the printed part afterward
- Compatible with ABS, PLA, HIPS, PET+, brick, wood, and flexible (TPE) filaments (sold separately)
- Durable construction allows for multiple uses with either the same or different filament material
- Single sheet design installs more quickly and with fewer bubbles than tape or films
- For use with fused-filament 3D printers (sold separately)
Check Out Our Website For Details…