2GT Timing Belt 976-2GT-6 Specs:
2GT Pitch :2mm
Material: Neoprene Rubber With Fiberglass Core
The Package Listing Includes as Follow:
Quantity:2pcs 2GT Timing belt 976-2GT-6
Note:if you need other specifications, please contact us, thank you!
- Circular arc Tooth Profile Tooth Space is Small, Suitable for Straight Line Driving.
- 2GT System is an Extension of The HTD System With Greater Load Carrying Capacity.
- Breaking Strength: 86 N per 1 mm (62 lbs. per 1/8″) Belt Width.
- Working Tension: 111 N for 25.4 mm Belt (25 lbs. for 1″belt).
- Temperature Range: -34°C to +85°C (-30°F to +185°F)
Visit The Website For More Information…
Package Include: 3D Printer Spatula Tools x 2 3D printer nozzles drill x 10 Pcs ( 0.4MM )
- Printer Removal Accessories tools, Clogged Extruder Nozzles Unclogging Drill Cleaner (10 pack)
- 3D Printing Tools: They are great tool to go with your 3D printer — the long, flexible blade is rounded, making it safer for kids, effective with large printed items, and minimizes damage to the printing surface.
- 3D Printing Tools: The different shapes makes it easier because of part variations.
- 3D Printing Tools:Material: stainless steel blade with wood handle
- Kit includes: 10pcs 3D Printer Nozzles Drill ( 0.4MM ), 3D Printing Tools ( 2pcs)
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Tired of fragile 3D printed parts? Armadillo 3D printing filament is a perfect alternative to some of the most common rigid materials on the market. Armadillo filament is a high performing rigid material, providing 90% higher abrasion resistance than nylon materials. Its toughness ratings are superior to commonly used materials, 86 times greater than that of ABS. It is an excellent material to use for bridging, with virtually no warping issues. When you need a rigid product that can withstand wear and tear, the Armadillo resistance to fracturing makes it a perfect replacement. Suggested Applications: braces, fasteners, gears and protective covers. KEY FEATURES: Shore Hardness = 75D Excellent bridging capabilities and virtually no warping Abrasion resistance 84% better than PLA and 60% better than ABS Chemical resistance to many materials, including naphtha, ASTM Oils #1-3, petroleum and Freon Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high quality prints No heated bed required. Build platform requires same prep as PLA REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive compliant PRINTING GUIDELINES: Extruder Temperature: 220°C – 230°C Platform Temperature: Room temperature – 45°C Glue and/or blue painters tape is suggested if not using a heated bed. Print Speed: Top and bottom layers: 15-20 mm/ sec (900-1800 mm/ min) Infill speeds: 45-60 mm/ sec (2700-3600 mm/ min) Layer 2+ use cooling fan if available.
- Excellent bridging capabilities and virtually no warping
- Abrasion resistance 84% better than PLA and 60% better than ABS
- Industry leading toughness and durability to ensure longevity in printed parts
Check Out Our Website For Details…