This type of filament is part of a new Gizmo Dorks line of color changing filaments. These color changing filaments will change colors at 31°C (88°F). The filament is one color below 31°C, and when it is heated above 31°C, the filament will change to another color. For this specific filament, it changes from gray to white and vice versa.
We provide the highest quality 3D printing materials such as ABS, PLA, HIPS, PVA, and more. Our filaments are run with tight tolerances. There are no air bubbles or oily residues. Every filament comes loaded on a durable, hard plastic spool, not a cheap, flimsy cardboard spool.
PLA, Polylactic Acid, is created from processing a number of plant products. PLA can be composted at commercial facilities unlike ABS which is derived from fossil fuels. PLA is a more earth friendly plastic. It is stronger and more rigid than ABS, and in general the printed objects will have a more glossy look and feel compared to ABS. Unlike ABS, PLA can be sanded and machined. PLA has a lower melting temperature compared to ABS. As a material, PLA has much less warping versus ABS. Additionally, a heated bed is not required to print it. PLA generally enjoys sharper details and corners compared to ABS without the risk of cracking or warping. PLA can also be printed at higher throughput speeds.
Is the spindle hole large enough to fit my Makerbot printer?
Yes! Our spindle holes are large enough to fit the Makerbot printers. You don’t have to worry about fabricating a spindle extension any longer. *NOTE, these spools will not fit inside of the new Makerbot 5th generation printer drawers. You can still use these spools and feed the filament directly through the top of the printer.
What other colors are available?
PLA comes in a variety of different vibrant colors, 29 different options total.
*New fluorescent colors are available. They glow under UV light, commonly known as black light.
- 3mm diameter, 1kg net weight, PLA Filament
- Filament Roundness: +/- 0.07mm
- Filament Diameter: +/- 0.05mm
- Recommended Print Temperature: 200 – 210°C, depending on printer model
- Compatible with RepRap, Makerbot, Afinia, Solidoodle or any standard spool based 3D printer
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Melca 1.75mm 3D Printer Filament 1 kg Hard PLA (polylactic acid) is for every 3D Printer who wants to create 3D masterpieces, but struggles to consistently find high quality filament.
…STOP spending time and money on shoddy filament and start creating flawless prints the first time… every time.
…REFUSE to suffer the defeat of yet another failed print! DELIVER the absolute best gems imaginable…on time.
…GET quality, high-caliber filament without breaking the bank.
…JUST PRINT IT
✮ ✮ ✮ Productivity, Skyrocketed! ✮ ✮ ✮ Stress, Annihilated! ✮ ✮ ✮
This is the best filament you’ll ever purchase! Guaranteed.
Grab yours today – Order Now!
The Nitty Gritty: Vacuum Sealed with Desiccant ● Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 180°C – 220°C (356°F – 428°F) ● Spool Diameter: 7.88″ – Spool Width: 2.56″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.01″ ● Composite ● Food Grade
Compatible with any 3D Printer that uses 1.75mm diameter filament including: AirWolf – Aleph Objects – BCN3D – Beeverycreative – BigBox – CEL – colorFabb – CraftBot – CraftUnique – CubePro – Cubicon – Doob – Dremel – e-NABLE – E3D – FlashForge – Kossel – Lulzbot – MakerBot – Makergear – Markforged – New Matter – Ooznest – OrdBot – PowerSpec – Printrbot – Prusa – Prusa Research – Robo 3D – SeeMeCNC – Simplify3D – SOLS – Ultimaker – XYZprinting – Zenith – Zortrax
- EXTREMELY EASY TO USE! +/- 0.03 diameter ensures smooth and stable extrusion without risk of nozzle, extruder, or printer damage – Like A Pro
- DELIVERS! New Virgin Material. Confidence is working with quality material, which means avoiding unnecessary brittleness and random particles – it’s 100% Predictable
- EXCLUSIVE! Enhanced with Flexibilizer and Intensifier provides an unfair advantage with Better Printing Character and Sharper Color…Mind Blowing
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! Consistency Guarantee means no more playing Russian Roulette from one spool, batch, or color to the next…Absolutely No Questions Asked, Ever!
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
This is not a set please email me the size you want. 4mmTube Connector Union For 3D Printer Filament Guiding Teflon PTFE Tubing This quick release male tube connector is for 4 mm filament guiding Teflon PTFE Tubing with M5 or M6 thread (O-ring included) . Specification: Tube Size: 4 (mm) Thread Size: M5 ~ M6 Overall Length: 20 (mm) Material: Brass ( Zinc Coating ) Package included: 1 x Teflon PTFE Tubing Connector. If there is a size or colour choice please email me with your choice or it will be sent at random.
- âˆ…4mmTube Connector Union
- For 3D Printer
- Please Allow 7-23 Business Days For Delivery
- Package Contains One Item
Visit The Website For More Information…