Material: Aluminum alloy + plastic
1* hotend set
1 * 30*30*10 fan
4 * wrench
Note: Please allow 1-3mm errors due to manual measurement.
Item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different on your computer monitor since monitors are not calibrated same.
- Specifications: 3D printing accessories
- For: E3D Chimera+ V6 heating block
Visit The Website For More Information…
The TL-Smoother is an addon module for 3D printer stepper motor drivers. The board provides flyback diodes (freewheeling diodes) for the motor outputs, so that they are also protected against induction voltages in the unpowered state of the driver. You will got smoother movement especially on the delta-style 3D printer under DVR8825 stepper drivers or A4988/2 drivers.
Size: 48mm * 25.3mm * 7.6mm(1.89inch * 1inch * 0.29inch)
1. 8 big Package(SMC)diodes provides better heat dissipation performance that can handle bigger motor than small diodes.
2. Lower vibration lower noise smoother result.
3. All the boards adopt a patch diode with a strong consistency, the signal is more stable and the service life is longer.
4. How to use: Connect this TL-Smoother Module to the motherboard’s corresponding drive socket and motor.
TL-Smoother assembly instructions: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Kdq4FKcv4PRkuYbeoWxF_myPKDdfZud9XCIloQEaLqs
4 * 3D Printer TL-Smoother
4 * DuPont Lines
- TL-Smoother assembly instructions: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Kdq4FKcv4PRkuYbeoWxF_myPKDdfZud9XCIloQEaLqs
- TL-Smoother can effectively eliminate the mechanical chatter generated by 3D printer motors, especially for parallel arm configurations of the machine effect is significant. Lower vibration lower noise smoother result.
- The TL-Smoother is an addon module for 3D printer stepper motor drivers. The board provides flyback diodes (freewheeling diodes) for the motor outputs, so they are also protected against inductance voltages in the unpowered state of the driver.
- You will get smoother movement especially on the delta-style 3D printer under DVR8825 stepper drivers or A4988 / 2 drivers. I3 and UM models can also be used, and different machines will have different clipping effects.
- We have a strong After-sales Service Team: As long as you have any questions about the product, we will resolve your issue immediately if received your email, your satisfactory purchase experience is our greatest hope! How to email us? Plz click “MakerHawk-US” and click “Ask a question” to email us! Looking forward to your consultation!
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
The MyStemKits library has over 150 Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) kits with model assembly guides that are ready-to-stream to most 3D printers. Need a printer? No worries – this 2-year subscription includes 5 Dremel 3D40 Printers as shown in the product slides (incl. 3 build sheets and 1 filament spool) . Many kits have accompanying lessons designed in partnership with the Florida Center for Research in STEM based out of Florida State University. These vetted lessons are aligned with K-12 NGSS, Common Core and a growing group of state standards. Some of the most popular kits are the Hominid Skull kit, Ones Tens Hundreds kit, Pizza Fractions kit and Ocean Topography kit. Check the images and videos for a sampling of kits, model guides, and lessons. Enterprise subscriptions are unlimited printing plans, based on number of students, with no point counting or limits per month. Additionally, digital curriculum attachments are viewable before printing. Upon purchase, you will receive access credentials to the portal, including the ability to set up 17 educator accounts (1 per 30 students). This plan is designed for 500 students. From the MyStemKits Print Portal, you can browse available kits by either subject or grade and pick the kits that you want to review, print and build. We don’t decide what kits to send you each month – you decide which kits, when and how many, you will print. Replace broken parts too. From the portal, the MyStemKits Printer Management Platform makes your experience intuitive and easy. The platform is mobile ready, and allows you to control multiple 3D printers and users from a single dashboard. Prints are preconfigured with print-specific attributes.
- Over 150 kits that stream directly to your 3D printer – no design skills or downloading required with this cloud-only accessible subscription.
- 5 Dremel 3D40 Printers and Unlimited Printing! You choose the kits – Print what, when, and how many you want. Manage multiple printers and users from single dashboard.
- Perfect for educators who need classroom manipulatives and standards-driven lessons for their K-12 class rooms but do not have a printer
- This two-year, Mid Enterprise Bundle is designed for mid-size enterprises up to 500 students and is ideal for your media center, STEM lab, summer camp, after school program, or group of up to 17 teachers.
- With digital curriculum attachments available to review before print, this plan is a great curriculum planning tool.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…